Kayaks2Fish WA, Perth

Kayaks2Fish WA, Perth

Matt1982

Matt1982Perth, WA

Absoulty fantastic

I recently bought the kayak2fish mk2. What a fantastic kayak i found it very stable and I'm a larger guy. Lots of storage of all your tackle. Its also very easy to paddle. Over all great kayak cant wait to add some accessories to it. Also the sales guy was very helpful on the phone. A lot of follow up emails which was great. Thanks guys

Store LocationPerth wa

Chris S

Chris SPerth, WA

Extremely happy with my purchase!

My wife bought me the Nextgen 10 MK II for Xmas and overall I'm very happy with it. I've only been a out a few times on it and spent more time in the water than actually on the kayak as I kept falling in....However, I believe this was my issue though and not a stability issue with the Kayak. All my research on this particular kayak model, tells me It just takes time and practice to find your balance. (I will be ordering the outriggers though to help keep me stable when bringing in my catch). As far as my experince with Kayaks2fish, it has been pleasant - I did have an issue and emailed the team but never heard back, which was disappointing. I appreiacte emails can get missed though and I never bothered to follow up..

Store LocationPerth

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Great value and easy to purchase

After looking for a Kayak for the wife & I. Seen we had a local outlet in Perth WA. Headed down to look at the range on hand, chose the Gen 9’s as these were perfect for our needs. Placed the order and took them away.
Great value, good service and easy to purchase. Thanks

Store LocationPerth Bibralake

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Kayaks2Fish WA, Perth compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Arnel E

Arnel EPerth, WA

Tandem kayak Eagle 12

2.5 Kayak Eagle 12. Very easy to use and already got 4 black bream from Moore river for the last two weekends. Got a good deal on price and happy to recomend to anyone looking for some sturdy tandem kayak

Store LocationPerth Bibra lake