KeepCup

KeepCup

3.2

Nat

Nat

Good-looking cup

No problem with the cup and no leakage from the lid. I use it everyday now at home for my coffee. But it just can't keep the heat for longer as expected.

Purchased in June 2019.

Gabby

GabbyBrisbane

Disappointed in tab on lid.

I am disappointed with the closing cap on my keep cups. I bought three of them and was using the glass one at home without lid which was lovely to drink from however when I took the first small plastic one out with me, the lid was not stable at all. The tab does not click firmly into place. It is very flimsy. I tested the medium one at home and it is exactly the same, does not have a good seal. Very disappointed and vill be returning both cups. Will be keeping glass one as have used it many times without lid but very disappointed.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles Group & Myer Gift Card for A$23.00.

Stephanie

StephanieSydney

Those pesky tabs

I’ve owned two KeepCups that I used extensively. The plastic in the second cup I bought approximately 12 months after the first was decidedly flimsier. My real beef though is with the tabs on top of the lid. On both cups they would come off in my bag and I found myself constantly looking for the tabs to place back on the cups. I ended up losing the tabs off both cups which is where my Keep Cup journey has ended. I doubt I would buy another as there is more competition in this sector than there was when I purchased the cup originally.

KylieC

KylieCSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Use it every day

I own 5 keep cups; 1 plastic, 4 glass. The glass ones clean up beautifully; cafe’s often complement how clean the cup is. Can buy replacement parts directly from keep cup. Love that their website lets you choose the colour combo :)

Purchased in July 2015 at Keepcup.

Tania

TaniaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Does exactly what it should do

Purchased in January 2017.

Didi

DidiSydney, NSW

To hot to handle - Avoid at all cost

Total waste of money. You can’t hold the cup properly as the glass becomes too hot to handle and the cork band is too small and doesn’t offer the protection required to prevent burning your hands. I contacted the company and their advice was to purchase an additional accessory to go over the glass. I paid $32 for this cup and now im expected me to outlay another $10 to prevent being burnt by their poorly designed cup.

Leaks from lid seal so bad

I bought this product to use my tea in. This get so hot I can not even touch the cup and the rubber bit is so very hot. I can barley hold. Then it starts leaking from the top lid where it is meant to be sealed. I paid $25.00 for this and it’s terrible. I’ll be buying a Nespresso one with the screw lid today. And disspose of the keep cup

a_bella

a_bellaAU

Leaks from Lid; I use it with a towel! Strong plastic taste from Lid. Durable.

Lid split after a month.

Unfortunately the lid split after a month, can no longer use it, leaks as you drink. Dont think I will buy another. I did not have any issues with taste or smell.

Rob T

Rob TYamba

Drinking and wearing coffee

Was bought a keep cup as I wanted to try and do my bit for the environment. The first two I had to return due to faulty lids within a week. The third was of better quality, as it lasted three weeks until the lid started leaking. Now every time I take a sip, I also get to wear the coffee. Your better off with a $2 cup from Kmart.

keepcup review

keepcup reviewSouthampton

Disposable, just £15 each instead of free!

I really loved my keep cup at first although my partner claimed the coffee tasted chemically. After a few weeks/ months the lid started to leak and the cork all dried out and fell off.

Good luck getting anything out of keep cup. It won’t happen.

Strong chemical smell from lid

I recently bought a glass keep cup and I love it except the lid has a strong chemical smell and taste. It ruins whatever I’m drinking. I’ve cleaned it by hand and in the dishwasher and there’s been no change. It really turns me off wanting to use it.

Good for first 5 months only. Keeps leaking after that.

Easy to transport, cute etc. however can only last about 5 months. Then the cover couldn’t seal the cup properly. My coffee keeps leaking. That’s a bad investment for such an expensive cup.

Caz1310

Caz1310Melbourne

Looks good don’t like the taste

The smaller one looks cute and colourful and fits well into the workplace coffee machine. I just don’t like the taste of drinks in it. Stopped using it and am now using a glass one with rubber lid...drinks taste 100% better in it. I love that I’m not using disposable cups.

Karlie

KarlieEyre Peninsula, SA

Not really that good

As a cup it’s fine but it is not insulated and as soon as my hot coffee is inside the outside becomes to hot to hold ... and it doesn’t hold the heat so my coffee gets cold quickly they look nice but I’m not a fan in the market for something else

AnAverageJoe

AnAverageJoePerth, WA

As designed with a little common sense

htc

htcSydney

Works well

I have several keepcups (old and new style classic/plastic design) and use them daily. Far better than disposable cups, with the added bonus that you always can tell when your coffee is ready.

Easy to clean by hand or just chuck them in the dishwasher (plug goes into the cutlery basket). They're comfortable to hold and carry; and the newer style lids are much better to drink from with the larger sipper.

Only reason I give this 4 not 5 stars is the occasional leak (I wouldn't throw a full one into my bag); the new lids can be slightly tricky to fit; and some odd limitations in the colour range. Not big problems in the grand scheme of things.

sarah s

sarah sNambour

KeepCup is green and easy to keep clean

Bought my keepcup a few months ago, very happy with it. Have used reuseable coffee cups before but will now only use keepcup, I found keepcup is easy to clean, can put in my stroller caddy and wont spill and easy to use. I love the colours too.

Chemical stink and taste comes with keep cups

My keep cup is handy, but I’m not too keen to use it, as it ruins the taste of my coffee and has that plastic stink about it... it’s the lid. I’ve washed it many times; I’ve used it many times. But now I’m off it

Hannah S