Kellogg's All-Bran Wheat Flakes

Kellogg's All-Bran Wheat Flakes

See the Best Breakfast Cereal / Muesli in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

eza500

eza500Melbourne

Love them!

I absolutely love this product! I'm not really a big fan of the original All Bran cereal as I find them too bland and cardboard-like in flavour but I've been pleasantly surprised with the flakes. They are deliciously crunchy, with only a subtle bran flavour and I really look forward to having these for breakfast each morning. Sometimes I add a banana but they are actually just fine by themselves. And even better, they have 7.7 grams of fibre per 40 g serve! I would highly recommend this product.

Anne5248

Anne5248Perth, WA

Very happy with this!

I find the wheat flakes much nicer to eat than the plain all-bran. I add some dried cranberries (which sweeten things up a bit without adding sugar) and flaked almonds, and now it's my favourite breakfast cereal. I need the fibre and this is such as easy and pleasant way to get it. It's healthy, low in sugar and a great base to add your favourite things too (dried fruits and nuts).

Bamaloo12

Bamaloo12AU

The Perfect balance

What I love most about this cereal is it's not to light such as corn flakes but it's not as intense as the regular all bran it finds a fantastic balance. A good source of protein and very high fibre with little added sodium and sugar, and according to the GI database it's gi is 60 which is alot better then alot of other healthier cereals. Taste wise it's obvisouly not as good as something like sultana bran but it's reasonable to say the least, but with everything taste wise it's to each their own
Reasonable gi, high fibre and protein not to bland
The box size is quite small but being a kelloggs product it does go on special alot