Uncle Tobys Nut Feast

Uncle Tobys Nut Feast

See the Best Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Uncle Tobys? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9

dear God bring it back

hot damn uncle Toby's.
this nutty cereal got me off heroin.
it is the absolute.
please, dear Jesus in heaven
bring back this nutty, wholesome, king of all cereal to the lives of many.

Purchased at Woolworths for $8.00.

Vicki
VickiSouth East Queensland, QLD

UncleToby's Nut Feast

Can you buy this anymore and if so where. I loved all the nuts in it especially the macamadia ones

Best on the market in Australia

What has happened to the availability of this cereal. Uncle Toby why have you stopped making your best cereal by far?

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Find out how Uncle Tobys Nut Feast compares to other Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Bring it back!

My life is ruined because some idiot decided to take this absolute treat away from stores, he/she should be fired and this back on shelves

Daryn
DarynBurnie

Bring it back!

Best cereal ever, please bring it back, in a bigger pack, like 1kg box, or 1000gm, my wife and I used to eat a box of it each week then bang! Gone. Not cool.

Best cereal in existence.

Just want to say I miss this cereal and would love to see it back on the shelves. Please Uncle Tobys!

Chantelle D
Chantelle DMelbourne

Please grace my shelves once again, they're empty without you.

One of the best cereals I have tasted, I'm craving it, I'm needing it in my life, please come back to me. Grace my empty shelf, grace my life with your goodness once again please.
Really hoping they do bring it back because this was honestly one of the best, if there was even the possibility of there being a box somewhere for sale, I would hunt it down and buy it at almost any cost.

My absolute favourite cereal ever!

Please bring back nut feast!! Still craving it and have not had it for years now :( come on Uncle Toby it's too good not to make. Put it back up on the market for a week even.... it was my all time favourite cereal and the nut clusters that were so delicious and sweet mixed with those yummy flakes of toasted wheat. Just absolutely amazing! Bring it back please!!!!
Amazing, tasty, nutty, delicious, favourite, miss it, bring it back

Queenie52
Queenie52AU

Missing my favourite treat.

My family loved this cereal as we would have it as a treat. Very rich, quite expensive for a small box but oh so delicious. In a big family it just didn't last long so rationing very important. Please bring back to shelves. Even my picky kid (who only likes weetbix) loves this cereal.
Delicious, nuts, clusters, hint of coffee
Nothing really. Size of box was too small for my family.

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

jinpatt
jinpattQLD, 4214

Excellent cereals. I used to be a big fan of Kellogg's Crunchy nuts and All Brans Almonds. They are both great cereals and very irresistible. But when my friend introduced me to UNCLE TOBYS NUT FEAST, this has become my favorite. I would recommend this to anyone, kids and adults. And if you haven't already try it, this is a must try.
This is one of my all time favorite cereals. It is very delicious and provides extremely good nutritional value. Not super unhealthy and not too healthy. Just the right cereal that you will enjoy everyday.
Not enough nuts.