Kellogg's Mini-Wheats Blackcurrant

Kellogg's Mini-Wheats Blackcurrant

See the Best Breakfast Cereal / Muesli in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Loved Mini Wheats!

Here we are years after they were discontinued and i still look out for them, hoping that they will miraculously appear. No other cereal compares. I want them back please.

Please return Mini-Wheats to us!

These were the best cereal ever. If I had 3 wishes from a genie, unlimited mini-wheats would be one of them! My partner and I got together after these were discontinued, and it was amazing to discover that every time we went down the cereal aisle we were both still looking out for them! I miss mini-wheats... Please bring them back! Nothing compares to the wrap of wheat strings.

Purchased in June 2005.

Best Kelloggs Cereal they made.

they decided to remote the yummy blackcurrants from inside the miniwheats and cover them with frosted sugar..
Well I hope the guy who came up with that Idea was Sacked immediately and changed professions.
BRING THE BLACKCURRANT MINI WHEATS BACK!!!
everyone in our household loved them..

Bring Back Blackcurrent Mini Wheats

Best Cereal ever never should of stopped selling it think used to sell it at woolworths and coles and iga healther for people more then a lot of cereals

Bring them back

I am at Woolworths almost everyday, and I will always check to see if my favourite cereal is back on the shelves. I leave disappointed, every.single.time.
Bring back the blackcurrant mini wheats. Make Australia great again.

The perfect cereal. Where have you gone

Where has the nation's favourite cereal gone? You wouldn't just stop making vegimite. Mini Wheats blackcurrant was the reason I got up in the morning. Give the people what they deserve. Give them sunshine and happyness in the mornings again.

Yours faithfully

Mitch

Can't live without it

Please bring the black currant and raspberry mini wheats back there's nothing like them on the shelves and so many people miss them!!!!! Bring them back listen to the people!!!!!

Missing our blackcurrant mini-wheats.

I have no understanding why Kellogs would pull such a long time favorite off the shelf? And why in Gods name would they be replaced with chocolate ones? Isn't therecenough chocolate cereals around to choose from? May as well start pouring milk over a bowl of tim tams and giving them to our children for breakfast.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BRING BACK BLACKCURRANT MINI-WHEATS.....

Bring em back!!!

Just found out that Kelloggs have discontinued this product line and we are struggling to find any remaining stock anywhere on the shelves. These were perfect for the kids lunch boxes!!!
Please, please, please, please, please bring these back as we can't live without them! The new chocolate ones with sugar coating are horrible and aren't the same...
Best cereal ever!
No stock!

Used to be good but not enough fruit now :(

I used to love these Mini Wheats! Would eat them straight out of the box. Bought a box recently, after not having them for a while, and not sure if it was just the batch I got or if it's a recipe/quantity change but most of the crunchy little pillows had either no fruit or so little fruit that you couldn't even taste it!
Crunchy and the ones with more fruit are very tasty and what I've come to enjoy about Mini Wheats
90% of the box had pillows containing hardly any fruit and some were even fruitless.

OK

A healthy cereal from a well known brand. Blackcurrant mini-wheats have been around for years. They are so versatile and taste great. The blackcurrant gives a fresh burst of fruity flavour to the cereal. It is also Low in fat and salt, high in fibre and wholegrain and free from artificial colours. They stay crunchy even after milk is poured on them, giving them a great texture to eat. A great cereal for breakfast. They can also be eaten on their own as a snack and I also find them great to cook with. Break them up and sprinkle as a topping over salads or apple crumble. Its a great way to add fibre to snacks and meals. Reasonably priced. Available at all good supermarkets.
Healthy versatile cereal that can be used as a great tasting breakfast, fibre rich snack and also great as a topping in cooking or added to salads. They stay crunchy and are full of fruity flavour