Uncle Tobys Oat Flakes

Uncle Tobys Oat Flakes

See the Best Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Yummy yummy yummy love this cereal in my tummy

Bought this cereal last week and can’t get enough of it. The amount of honey added to the oats is perfect. I’m eating a bowl sometimes two a day now.

Erika

ErikaPerth

Amazing!!

Oat flakes are absolutely amazing! Low in sugar and taste so good! Have then everyday, they are my favourite cereal

Amazing

I have eated this cereal everyday for 16 years and I have loved every bite. Oat Flakes have been with me since I could chew and it holds a very special place in my heart.

One of the healthiest cereals on the market

This is one of the healthiest cereals on the market due to its low sugar content. Please keep making this. It has everything I'm looking for in a cereal! Healthy whole grains primarily from oats, low sugar, and tasty! Flakes are my favourite kind of cereal. I've steered clear of cereals for years due to sugar content, and not enjoying completely plain weetbix or porridge, and am so glad that I have now found oat flakes so that I can start my day with healthy fibre.

I love this product when I can find it !!!

I have been travelling the east coast of Australia and have had great difficulty finding Oat Flakes in any supermarket.

Best cereal in the world

I love oat flakes. I like that they are not too sweet but are not bland. Please keep making these.

Darrel W

Darrel Wasked

Love Uncle Tobys Oat Flakes (Honey and Macadamia), but, most supermarkets do not seem to have a regular supply. When asked, supermarket staff pretend ignorance of any reason for non-availability. What is the real reason for a shortage of this product?

Get an answer from our members and Uncle Tobys representatives