Kellogg's All-Bran Wheat Flakes Honey Almond

Kellogg's All-Bran Wheat Flakes Honey Almond

Holly

HollyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best High Fibre breakfast!

I struggle with my daily fibre intake and this is the best breakfast option I've found so far. Some people seem to think it's a bit tasteless, but I don't think so. Some honey cereals are far too sweet, but this one is just right.

Purchased at Woolworths for $6.00.

Anne5248

Anne5248Perth, WA

Love it.

I've been struggling to eat enough fibre and couldn't eat the plain all bran - too bland. This one with the honey and almonds is great and my digestive system was much better after only a few days. Great because it gives half of daily folate needs. Also like it because it doesn't have artificial additives - all natural.
A nice and edible way to eat fibre, vitamins and iron etc.. Much nicer than plain all bran. The honey and almonds are nice.

borntodan

borntodanAU

OK

Making All-Bran an exciting breakfast cereal option must be a challenge, but I'm sure that Kellogg's thought they were onto a winner when they combined honey and almonds in Kellogg's All-Bran Wheat Flakes Honey Almond. Most people after all do like honey, and most people do like almonds.

But it is still awfully bland. My girlfriend left her bowl half unfinished she couldn't feel inspired enough to eat the rest of it. And that is certainly condemnation enough.
At least it's more exciting that regular All-Bran.
Although I like honey, and I like almonds, and I like honey and almonds together, this is still not enough to turn eating Kellogg's All-Bran Wheat Flakes Honey Almond into an engaging experience.

Nixie
Nixie

I agree, it has a bit of a bland taste and I could barely taste the honey or almonds.

nolo

all bran flakes are disgusting period!

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Find out how Kellogg's All-Bran Wheat Flakes Honey Almond compares to other Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Bad

I will probably never eat it again. I wouldn't bother going to all the trouble for the taste, when it will just make me feel sick afterwards.
It tasted alright with a bit of sweetness and I didn't mind eating it at the time.
After I finished eating I felt sick and I was still starving even though I felt full.

nolo

all bran flakes are disgusting

craftymumma

craftymummaQLD, 4055

I love this cereal and wish it came in a bigger pack size. After trying this, I could never go back to just plain old All Bran, as I miss the lovely crispy nuts and honey sweetened milk. I would recommend this cereal for adults, but not for children.
For lovers of wheat bran, this cereal is awesome tasting with the extras of honey and almonds. It's very delicious and makes a breakfast I can look forward to. I feel healthier for eating it!
The box is tiny and doesn't last for a week, so I run out before the next shop is due.

TracyJ

TracyJW.A., 6077

Good

I really like the flavour, and feel that its doing me good with the extra fibre etc. not as sugary and sweet as Crunchy Nut, which I also like, so I now tend to buy this as I feel it is better for me. I sometimes eat it like popcorn while watching TV instead of chips.
love the taste! packaging is nice and its easily available in supermarkets etc. I love the nuts in it. sometimes on special.
find I need a larger than normal serving ( or is that cos I really like it!!)can cost a bit more than other cereals.

sherri

sherriVic, 3802

Good

A nice choice of cereal, I often mix a bit of it with something else. I've even been known to put a small sprinkle over porridge, just for the crunch factor. It can be a bit pricey, but it is quite nice for a change.
Nice choice for breakfast. This is a good quality cereal in appearance and taste. I particularly like the combination of honey and almonds.
Price, most definitely.It is also reasonably sweet, which may or may not be a plus for you. I don't mind some sweetness but it makes me tire of a cereal after a while.

Lucy_Lou

Lucy_Lou

I am seriously addicted to this cereal and have been for sometime. It is really tasty with a nice balance of honey and nuts added to it. It is relatively sweet but not nearly as much as some other honey-based cereals and has a whole lot more fibre than most. After six months I am only now just starting to get a little bored of it, but only slightly.
Very tasty, reasonably high in fibre (although not nearly as much as the original All Bran),
Can be a little costly, especially when the portion sizes gradually get larger and larger due to its yummy taste

butterflykiss

butterflykiss

Good

This cereal has a great taste although some may find it a little too sweet due to the honey. The almonds are a nice additional and it makes for a pleasant change to your usual boring cereal. Does satisfy you hunger so its worth a try.
YummY!
Price, only come in one size

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis