Kellogg's Frosties

3.0

Ian free

Ian freeCambridge park

Not happy

I love my frosties and have had them for many years and do feed them to my kids no problems with hiper activity, just normal. Love the fact that they are covered in sugar, without it there just plain corn flacks. Bring them back all the other great ones have gone like honey smakes anf fruit loops are duling down.
Flavour and you don't have to add sugar.
Just the fact they have gone from Coles Woolies IGA just to name a few

twink118

twink118Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

OK

I love this cereal but I no longer buy it sadly as it makes my kids bounce off the walls and makes them extremely hyperactive. Great taste and flavour and also a great flavour. My kids love Tony the tiger they have great promotions with toys inside the pack. Great packaging and not that expensive but I will only buy for a special occasion every once in a while.
I have too admit that these were a childhood favorite of mine. Great sugery crunchy breakfast.
Contains a lot of sugar and is not something i would think is good for you to eat everyday.

sherri

sherriVic, 3802

Terrible

There is nothing good about this cereal really and it is a shame it is masquerading as a breakfast cereal when it is more or less a lolly and a really unhealthy choice for breakfast. yes i used to buy it occasionally for my kids and now i am ashamed when i realise how much sugar they have in them. They aren't a real cereals bootlace.
They taste okay in small doses.
This product is basically rubbish and is being marketed to kids. It is sugar encrusted flakes and okay, maybe it tastes good at first but is this really what we want our kids adjusting to as a 'norm'? because if you feed them this, or even if you feed yourself this, you will be adjusting taste buds to expect that sugar fix.

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Find out how Kellogg's Frosties compares to other Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

twindolphin

twindolphin

OK

Even though they are high in sugar and can have an adverse effect on diabetics and hyperactive people/children it is still tastes nice and i personally think it is okay to have once in a while, hmm maybe just not for diabetics
I love the crispy flakes encrusted in sugar. Yummm they are addictive and once you start a bowl you just want more and they make a lovely crunch to boot.
The main things that i dislike is that they arebad for your teeth, have high levels of sugar and not very good for you if you are a diabetic or hyperactive