Kellogg's Sultana Bran Buds

2.4

Gordo

GordoPerth

Not good value at all.

I had not seen this cereal before and was keen to try it so I bought a large box. After the first bite I noticed very little if any, sultana filling. Upon biting open a few more I noticed the same thing. There was only the lightest, tiniest smear of sultana paste in each one. This made for a dry, tasteless experience. Boo to you Kelloggs, boo indeed.

Purchased in November 2019 at Nelson for $6.50.

Mumoftownsville

MumoftownsvilleNorth Queensland, QLD

No Filling - No tasty

I use to buy this product all the times, sometimes twice a week but over the last few months, it's like buying buds filled with air. There are tiny or no filling at all in at least half of the buds, per bowl, that I've had over the last few weeks. I think I will buy another product from now on as I feel like these are a waste of money, at 6 dollars a box. Not very happy at all.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $6.00.

Kris

KrisPerth, WA

Do not recommend

Terrible. Just like eating buds filled with air. No filling at all in the buds, so eating the ceareal was quite tasteless. Will not buy again and if could give zero stars I would.

Purchased in April 2019.

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Find out how Kellogg's Sultana Bran Buds compares to other Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

EmineNce

EmineNce

Alright if you like sultanas..

One of the most amazing cereals is saltana bran. The juicy sultanas make it a joyful breakfast..
But having tried these this morning, im left disappointed..
Its 95% wheat 5% sultana. You would be mistaken to think there was no sultanas in them at all.
Maybe a small amount in every 4 or 5 buds.
Its still yummy and i like it, but cheaped out on sultanas.
Bring back mini wheats already. That was the best of all time.

cowboy1

cowboy1

Read this reveiw if you have an underweight child with no appetite!!