KernWi-Fi

See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ash T

Standalone or BundledStandalone

JulzNet

JulzNet

Great business grade service

I have been using Kern Wi-Fi since 2016 and they have been great! I use them for my business internet connection as well as server hosting in their Data Center, their service has never skipped a beat and the speeds are out of this world. I have back up links with other providers that are nowhere near as reliable, and this is exactly why they are only back up links. Friendly and easy to work with and will go out of their way to get you connected where as others won't.

Adequate Speeds Yes
Standalone or BundledStandalone
Contract TypeMonth-to-month
SpoonerSooner

SpoonerSoonerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Semaphore 10G City

I have used Kern Wifi Free at Semaphore for Street Fair and Carols. Was very good, no dropouts and good speeds. It is good to see a South Aust Company supporting the local community at Semaphore. Good on ya Kern Wifi, keep up the good work!

Connection TypeFree Wi-Fi
Phil K.KernWi-Fi

Thanks for using our Free Wi-Fi and your feedback :)

JimBo

JimBoAdelaide

Fantastic Local Business to deal with

We receive great customer service when it is required.
The speed is amazing, every test I get 27-30Mbit down, even in peak times, i can stream HD with no problems.

For work and home life, this speed and consistency is critical and we are so glad we found KernWi-Fi
Thanks Guys, keep up the good work!!

Connection TypeWiFi Wireless