Kerry's Automotive

Kerry's Automotive

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kerry's Automotive? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.0
Andrew
AndrewPalmerston, NT

Excellent service

Highly rate the service and professional attitude from the sales staff and business manager on my recent vehicle purchase . These guys went over and above any expectations. Well done guys. Great job. Have already recommended you guys to some mates who are looking at a new purchase.

LJ D.
LJ D.Darwin, NT

Had a Great Experience

My car had broken down and the service team were really helpful, I rang them and they were able to squeeze me in that day, they took care of everything got my car fixed and they explained everything clearly
overall they really looked after me in a pretty stressful situation.

Ruth
Ruth

Avoid at all costs

Dodgy Brothers

Tricksters. Don't trust them. Well rehearsed excuses for dodgy behaviours.
Obvious dishonest behaviours when servicing vehicle and assessing what is wrong with the vehicle.

Scratches to the car dash as well that were not there when I dropped the car off.

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy CustomerDarwin, NT

Rude service staff...

Have a Sept 2018 Honda HR-V. Central screen has been a problem from start. Finally replaced with new one Dec 2019. New screen died late Jan 2020. Another trip into Kerry's. What I find appalling with this company is the customer service. Some are lovely, thank you Hayden. Others are in the wrong line of work and neither understand the words friendly or service. Can't recommend this dealership for customer service and will be contacting Honda Australia to let them know how their brand is represented...

Peter in Darwin
Peter in DarwinDarwin, NT

Avoid at all cost

I purchased a new Chrysler from Kerry’s only a few years later that my front bumper had BOG in it. Then l was stupid enough to buy a new BT50 from Kerrys which had a faulty gearbox, after UNneccesary arguments, the shonks put another gearbox in, WITH THE SAME FAULT! Mazda!, Kerry’s, AVOID BOTH!

juanita smith

Very pour customer service

Bad customer service.

Bravo20
Bravo20Darwin

Look else where for better service

Look else where for services,
Very poor customer services.
No idea on fault finding.
Rip off on pricing.
Service desk with no expertise on vechicle services and reports.
Takes longer wait times for service 1 month +
Services are pathetic.

Fantastic customer service

Kerry’s really seems to have got it together 3 times I have visited this dealership since purchasing my new Mazda and I can’t say enough about the exceptional service I have received. Well done Kerry’s team I will certainly be recommending you.

Other Car Dealerships

Very disheartened with car i brought from Kerrys Auto in Darwin!!!

Total professional

Buying a car from Sydney from this dealer in NT, Had me a little concerned, but David Perri, organized everything for me , and my car was delivered today , without a worry,on time in perfect condition. David "Thank you" you are a complete professional, I would recommend you and Kerrys as a most pleasurable buying experience. Again David "Thank you"You will have my business in the future , thanks and regards barry shackleton.

We have all had similar terrible experiences - this place redefines business arrogance

Sandra B
Sandra BDarwin

Incompetent mechanics, deceitful service staff, over $1000 spent and the car won't even start