Key Asset

Key Asset

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ash

AshSydney, NSW

Honest

First time working with them they are very honest people and they helped us a lot to fine the right person for our property. Very happy to deal with them . Thanks a lot

Long time renter

Always happy to help and be understanding of your circumstances.
Ive been with them for a few years and they have always tried to do there best for me as a tenant.

Baljinder

BaljinderSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Key Asset have a unimaginable organization for help their occupants and They are Very master and never have any issues. They care for their occupants and manage their occupant's necessities .Highly endorse them to anyone looking or obtaining another place.The usage of advancement is advanced splendidly and makes everything less complex for tenants and owners.

Storm

Storm

Don’t know how to do their jobs.

Living in a rental for 5 years with them was so stressful, they gave us nothing but hell. Did not cover real owners name when sending us bills which is a breach of confidence. Abusive and rude. Do not recommend
Also made near impossible for us to leave

Keith A.

Keith A.Sydney, NSW

1st time renter

This is my 1st rental agent I have used here. From making application to signing they provided excellent clear communication every step of the way. While renting from there all requests had be acted on fast and professionally. Have since moved and changed agencies and now compare Key Asset and must say I miss the level of communication and service they provided. If you get the opportunity to lease from these guys I am sure you too will be pleased with there service and level of professionalism

Nico

NicoSydney, NSW

Great team

Key Asset always look after us. Very professional and never have any issues. Highly recommend them to anyone looking at renting or buying a new place. Dimitri has always looked after us.

Over and Above Service

I have been a tenant for 5 years and I would like to say Key Asett are professional friendly and fast. They care about tenants and are always available to assist with issues that arise.

Fif

FifSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I am a current tenant of Key Asset and have never found a company so attentive and helpful to the tenant. No problem goes unnoticed and is in fact even followed up!! The staff are particularly helpful, kind and courteous. I am very happy with the customer service and overall rental experience with Key Asset.

Ana Konig

Ana Konig

Great Service from Key Asset

I have been a tenant with Key Asset for almost 8 years. They have always been very attentive with any issues I might have had. Very warm customer service and they have always found the best people to look after problems within the unit I rent. Special shout out to Rayner!! She is just fantastic!!

Great customer service

Key Asset have great customer service and staff members. They are very quick respond to enquiries and are always helpful when i have contacted them regarding anything. A pleasure to deal with.

Andrew

AndrewHunter Region, NSW

Very helpful

Very good real estate easy to talk to and get problems solved I would recommend anyone I know to rent or a property investor to use this company thank you key asset

Craig

CraigSydney, NSW

Great agent to rent with

I rented a Key Asset managed aparment for 4 years (2015-19) and was thoroughly impressed with their service, attentiveness and respectfulness. As a renter they are great property managers; caring for both the renter's expectations, the condition of the property and ensuring any little issues are resolved promptly.

Rhian

RhianHunter Region, NSW

Responsive and helpful!

We have been renting with Key Asset Services for the last 1.5years in that time we have had no issues what so ever in any way dealing with repairs and services. Rayner is a pleasure to deal with, so responsive and follows up with in such a short timeframe to get the issues rectified. Easily the best real estate agency we have ever rented through!

Tails83

Tails83

Great company

This is a great company, if you’re a property investor, I recommend them. They’ll look after your property and you.

On the ball.........

Key Asset personnel have been a pleasure to work with. They have kept me in the loop in matters relating to my property. I have had 1 long term tenant who has left to live in his recently-purchased new home. My new tenant was ready to move in immediately the vacating tenant had left, due to Key Asset's prompt action. Well done Key Asset!

Approachable and helpful.

I have a property that is managed by Key Asset.
The staff are approachable and helpful.
I would recommend them to other people.

Almost 20 years later.....

Ive had my property with Asset Management for almost 20 years. They do a great job, the property seems to just run itself with minimal need for input from me.

Brett_TP

Brett_TPBenalla

These guys are fantastic to work with!

I have my properties managed by key asset for a number of years. In that time they have worked with me to maintain my property and when renters move on they have done all the leg work to find and vet each new applicant so I get a quality tenant. They keep me informed every step of the way.

apparuz

apparuzSydney

very impressed

I have my properties managed by key asset and they are on the ball with everything. I can’t find any fault.

Peter

PeterWilston

Great work

Leased my property when others couldn't. Very happy with Dimitri keeping me updated throughout the process wheb others didn't. I woukd recommend again to friends and family members. Well done key asset.