Ironfish Real Estate - IRE Melbourne

Ironfish Real Estate - IRE Melbourne

Autumn

AutumnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and easy procedure

The Ironfish team made the tenancy process quick and easy. Especially Dan, she was friendly and helped a lot to make sure everything was done correctly on both ends. Professional communication.

DisgruntledTenant

DisgruntledTenantGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pattern of Mismanagement - Be Warned!

We have three different agents across our 12 month lease. Our bond was not correctly lodged and it was only until after organising a tenant transfer that this was discovered (six months after it should have been lodged). Upon leaving the property, Ironfish (and the owner of the property) attempted to hold us for ransom over general wear and tear damages. Do not use their recommended cleaners. They will charge you in excess of $600 and not do a full vacate clean.

It was only until taking matters to VCAT that our bond was released in full.

Florence Pan

Florence PanSydney, NSW

Efficient and helpful

Property manager of my rental property has recently changed who wasn't really sure on few things I've inquired recently due to Vic lockdown. I've flagged to team leader who gets my points straight away and manage to resolved by a short notice, which I found very satisfied with their efficiency and effectiveness of communication.

Real Estate Agents

Find out how Ironfish Real Estate - IRE Melbourne compares to other Real Estate Agents

Clarence

ClarenceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dealt with Veronica Lee for my end of lease

Had 3 property managers over the course of 2 and 1/2 years of renting. Can't say much about the previous 2 but it was a very smooth and painless process with Veronica Lee. No dramas in dropping off keys and getting my full bond back.

Terrible - Refused to clean feces

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely embarrassing and disgusting

My experience with ironfish was absolutely terrible as the customer service is extremely poor and you can't even call anyone to talk to all you have to do is email and no one responds at all .

Les

LesVictoria

Very good

Veronica has been excellent. Responds promptly to enquiries and resolves issues quickly. Very easy to deal with and I've had no issues at all leasing from Ironfish. Would be happy to lease though them again.

Ylin

YlinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent - Thanks to Veronica Lee

All application processes were very quick and simple. Thanks to property manager Veronica Lee. She's excellent at handling difference situations, very reliable and considerate. I really appreciate her help and support.

Best agency ! Best manager

Ironfish they know how to look after tenants by having best property mangers like Veronika Lee. I always thank her for hard working especially during this tough time. She treats tenants like her family members

Hi Young,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback! Great to learn you were happy with your experience. Take care and stay safe.

Iram

IramGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best property manager: Sun Wong

I have been renting the property with ironfish for almost 1.5 years under Sun’s assistance. She is very friendly, responsible, always reachable and helpful. I would like to appreciate Sun for everything she did during the tenancy period.

Hi Iram,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We value your thoughts and strive to provide our clients with the best experience possible, so thank you for taking the time to share yours with us. Take care and stay safe.

dingran w.

dingran w.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect

I have been renting a house in iron fish for almost two years. During the epidemic, my property manager, Kevin Cao, was very responsible for both the rent relief application and the maintenance of the property.

Ali

Alimelbourne

Sun, Best Property Manager

Thanks Sun, we really appreciate Sun assistance in our renewing lease . Sun helps us a lot in the this process . specially in this hard pandemic time , we are lucky get help of Sun really quick and smooth .
Sun is Star.

Hi Ali,

Thank you for your feedback! It's so great to learn that your recent experience with us was such a positive one.

Great restate - A +++++ Veronica Lee

We leased a property via Ironfish, for 2 years. Veronica Lee was always accessible, friendly, flexible and friendly. The property was brand new, the end of lease process was accommodating and simple. Thanks again Ironfish team, stay safe ^.^

Hi Sar,
Thank you for your positive feedback! It's great to learn you were happy with the service you received.

Anonymous

AnonymousMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thank you Jack Yang for your support through the process. It was a quick and easy and I appreciate your assistance with securing a property for my move to Melbourne!

Hi,
Thank you for your positive feedback! We’re so glad to learn you were happy with the service you received.

Nice property manger

Thanks for Spencer ling. Every time I talk with him. He always calm and want to solve the problems. During the Coronavirus pandemic I knew there are some misunderstandings. However the end of the result. He helped me to solve out the problems.

You-Ming

Sajith S.

Sajith S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional, Dedicated, Approchable & Friendly!

My experience with Ironfish Real estate was a very pleasant throughout our tenancy, staring form inspection all the way to the vacate. The processes and procedures in place are very efficient and my rental agent, Spencer Ling was extremely friendly, approachable and professional. I am very happy with the company and recommend to anybody who plan to rent with them and very confident that they would take care of you very well, at purchasing a property too!

Hi Sajith S,
We are humbled by such positive feedback! Great to hear that you were satisfied with our service.

Five-star speed

I'm satisfied with the speed of Ironfish Real Estate during the application process. I was immediately contacted by their agent Jack the day after my first inspection. Jack is supportive and with a fast response to my inquiry at worktime. I can't believe that I got my key to new apt so fast, and it's only one week since I submitted my application.

Hi Victor,
We’re so glad to learn that you received an efficient and prompt service! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review, we really appreciate it.

Thangavelu Vishwanathan

Thangavelu VishwanathanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent realestate agent in Melbourne

Ironfish is doing a great job in this Industry. The process to get settled in a rental home is so cumbersome, specially in Australia. We are lucky to find these guys and able to get a rental home in Melbourne quickly. Spence Ling and Samantha Lim made the process so easy compared to other agents out there in market. If you are after short stay or long term lease, this is the place for you. Spencer Ling and Samantha Lim are doing a great job. Highly recommend their services.

High efficiency process

I rented an apartment with Ironfish Real Estate recently. The whole process is very efficient and their service is excellent. Jack is the agent contacted with me and he is very friendly, helpful and considerate. I am glad to work with Ironfish Real Estate.

Hi Sirui,
Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are thrilled to learn it was a positive one!

Jack is very good

Jack is very good and supportive in helping me find a car space in city. He gave me several options and explained in detail. I like this kind of efficiency

Hi Daniel,
We are incredibly grateful that you have taken the time to share this positive review! We're glad to hear you've had a good experience with us.