Ironfish Real Estate - IRE Melbourne

Ironfish Real Estate - IRE Melbourne

Ylin

YlinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent - Thanks to Veronica Lee

All application processes were very quick and simple. Thanks to property manager Veronica Lee. She's excellent at handling difference situations, very reliable and considerate. I really appreciate her help and support.

Best agency ! Best manager

Ironfish they know how to look after tenants by having best property mangers like Veronika Lee. I always thank her for hard working especially during this tough time. She treats tenants like her family members

Hi Young,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback! Great to learn you were happy with your experience. Take care and stay safe.

Iram

IramGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best property manager: Sun Wong

I have been renting the property with ironfish for almost 1.5 years under Sun’s assistance. She is very friendly, responsible, always reachable and helpful. I would like to appreciate Sun for everything she did during the tenancy period.

Hi Iram,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We value your thoughts and strive to provide our clients with the best experience possible, so thank you for taking the time to share yours with us. Take care and stay safe.

Real Estate Agents

Find out how Ironfish Real Estate - IRE Melbourne compares to other Real Estate Agents

dingran w.

dingran w.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect

I have been renting a house in iron fish for almost two years. During the epidemic, my property manager, Kevin Cao, was very responsible for both the rent relief application and the maintenance of the property.

Ali

Alimelbourne

Sun, Best Property Manager

Thanks Sun, we really appreciate Sun assistance in our renewing lease . Sun helps us a lot in the this process . specially in this hard pandemic time , we are lucky get help of Sun really quick and smooth .
Sun is Star.

Hi Ali,

Thank you for your feedback! It's so great to learn that your recent experience with us was such a positive one.

Great restate - A +++++ Veronica Lee

We leased a property via Ironfish, for 2 years. Veronica Lee was always accessible, friendly, flexible and friendly. The property was brand new, the end of lease process was accommodating and simple. Thanks again Ironfish team, stay safe ^.^

Hi Sar,
Thank you for your positive feedback! It's great to learn you were happy with the service you received.

Anonymous

AnonymousMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thank you Jack Yang for your support through the process. It was a quick and easy and I appreciate your assistance with securing a property for my move to Melbourne!

Hi,
Thank you for your positive feedback! We’re so glad to learn you were happy with the service you received.

Nice property manger

Thanks for Spencer ling. Every time I talk with him. He always calm and want to solve the problems. During the Coronavirus pandemic I knew there are some misunderstandings. However the end of the result. He helped me to solve out the problems.

You-Ming

Sajith S.

Sajith S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional, Dedicated, Approchable & Friendly!

My experience with Ironfish Real estate was a very pleasant throughout our tenancy, staring form inspection all the way to the vacate. The processes and procedures in place are very efficient and my rental agent, Spencer Ling was extremely friendly, approachable and professional. I am very happy with the company and recommend to anybody who plan to rent with them and very confident that they would take care of you very well, at purchasing a property too!

Hi Sajith S,
We are humbled by such positive feedback! Great to hear that you were satisfied with our service.

Five-star speed

I'm satisfied with the speed of Ironfish Real Estate during the application process. I was immediately contacted by their agent Jack the day after my first inspection. Jack is supportive and with a fast response to my inquiry at worktime. I can't believe that I got my key to new apt so fast, and it's only one week since I submitted my application.

Hi Victor,
We’re so glad to learn that you received an efficient and prompt service! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review, we really appreciate it.

Thangavelu Vishwanathan

Thangavelu VishwanathanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent realestate agent in Melbourne

Ironfish is doing a great job in this Industry. The process to get settled in a rental home is so cumbersome, specially in Australia. We are lucky to find these guys and able to get a rental home in Melbourne quickly. Spence Ling and Samantha Lim made the process so easy compared to other agents out there in market. If you are after short stay or long term lease, this is the place for you. Spencer Ling and Samantha Lim are doing a great job. Highly recommend their services.

High efficiency process

I rented an apartment with Ironfish Real Estate recently. The whole process is very efficient and their service is excellent. Jack is the agent contacted with me and he is very friendly, helpful and considerate. I am glad to work with Ironfish Real Estate.

Hi Sirui,
Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are thrilled to learn it was a positive one!

Jack is very good

Jack is very good and supportive in helping me find a car space in city. He gave me several options and explained in detail. I like this kind of efficiency

Hi Daniel,
We are incredibly grateful that you have taken the time to share this positive review! We're glad to hear you've had a good experience with us.

very goo service from Shelly Lau

Shelly Lau as an agent with ironfish Real Estate was so helpful and she reply to the emails fast and also follow up with the clients in a very nice way.

Hi Raff,
We thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and are thrilled that you had such a positive experience with us!

Sim

SimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lease break

I dealt with Spencer when i had to cancel my lease. Spenser was so friendly and warm. He made everything very easy to understand and was completely competent, responsive and responsible. He is a pleasure to deal with.

Hi Sim,
Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback. We're glad that you had such a positive experience with us!

good rent experience!

Angel did a Patient and perfect introduction about contract, I also hope it will be still good in the future during the rent period. Certainly is a good performance in the rent.

Hi Hong lu,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We continually strive to provide the highest possible levels of customer satisfaction and are so happy to hear your experience was positive.

This is perfect

The people who work in there are very friendly and helpful, they help us a lot, such as communication, and I think ironfish is very useful for people who English is not good. I will also choose ironfish in the future if I have chance.

Hi Karen,
Thank you for your valuable feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, we're happy to hear that it was positive.

One of the best renting experience ever

Both Louis and Jack were outstanding and helpful all along the journey of leasing. I would recommend Ironfish for anyone considering renting a place since they are responsible and professional compare to any other agents out there

Hi Rachel,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that you had such great experience with us.

SHUJIAN L.

SHUJIAN L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

peperperfperfect

Very nice, patient and professional. Especially Jenifer and Angel, they are so patient and professional to help me apply the apartment, answered many questions and help me rent successfully within two days. Nice work!!!!

Hi Shujian,
Thank you for your valuable feedback! We are thrilled to know that you had a positive experience with us.

Perfect experience!

Angel.Zhang has been absolutely amazing with helping me find a perfect property for my family! Thank you so much for making this process as smooth and as easy as possible and we are looking forward to many years with Ironfish.