Ironfish Real Estate - IRE Melbourne

Ironfish Real Estate - IRE Melbourne

Manasa krishna

Manasa krishna Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A very highly recommended rental agency

The whole team at ironfish are very cooperative and helpful with every single request as there was a situation where my Miele induction cooktop needed service due to faulty error messages.It was a herculean task as Miele customer service had backlogs since the pandemic and it was very hard to book for a technician to come and fix it.

With the great help of my property manager Jennifer Shen ,I was able to sort out the issue smoothly. Because she put a lot of effort to communicate with Miele's service subcontractors and to arrange the service repair.

Also she is highly motivated and hard-working and attends to her tenants request promptly and ensures with a positive solution, for any issues.

Ironfish MelbourneIronfish Property Management

Hi Manasa, thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for clients like you! We look forward to continuing to work with you.

Kingpat

Kingpat Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Helpful and great communication

Iron fish helped me out on getting my own place and it’s a wonderful and clean apartment, Ms Veronica Jong focused and determine on my goal and what I want so she was able to accomplish my goal by getting me the apartment that I wanted so I’m happy to say Ironfish is highly recommended.

Ironfish MelbourneIronfish Property Management

Thank you for the good review, Kingpat. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Mitch C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling service, new property manager every 2 months, and 1 year of VCAT disputes later...

Iron Fish is probably the worst property management firm I've come across in 14 years as a renter (and a property owner myself who understands how the industry works). We had 51 documented issues with our property that our property managers (all 7 of them in 2 years) couldn't fix. Further, they did such a poor job of managing the property we left early only to be threatened and embroiled in over a year of VCAT disputes where they were so incompetent VCAt threw out their claim for not submitting ANY evidence. Work with them at your own risk and document everything because you'll need it when they or you inevitably take them to VCAT. Grossly incompetent and unprofessional.

Mitch C.

What feedback do you want? Are you going to address the VCAT cases or take any responsibility?

Real Estate Agents

Find out how Ironfish Real Estate - IRE Melbourne compares to other Real Estate Agents

Great effort by the team for my rental property

The team has been very nice to us and delivered the best they could. Prompt and responsive to my enquire; very thoughtful and knowledgeable throughout the whole rental application. The staff are friendly and gentle. Specially thanks to Coral, Sisi, Ryan and the team.

Ironfish MelbourneIronfish Property Management

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jianan. We count ourselves lucky to have such wonderful team members in our team! We will continue doing our best to assist you in every way we can and look forward to serving you again soon!

Abijok

Abijok Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Coral has been helpful

Coral has taken great care of us and our needs lately. Definitely is someone that replies fast and can help us sort our needs out within a week. Thank you!

Ironfish MelbourneIronfish Property Management

Hi Abijok, thank you for the good review. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Indah F.

Indah F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional, effective and enjoyable

Ironfish has been excellent for attending our queries and needs throughout our stay! Our PM Coral has always been there for us making sure everything is handled professionally and effectively, making our stay so far as enjoyable as possible. We are renewing our lease and are going to stay with IF longer now! Thank you for your service Coral! Kind regards, Indah & you-jing

Ironfish MelbourneIronfish Property Management

Thank you so much for your kind words, Indah. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and we agree, we count ourselves lucky to have Coral on our team! We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Ad

Coral, a responsible, fast-reply property manager

Coral helped me solved mailbox key problem very fast when I just moved into a new apartment, and always reply emails in such a short time. She is such a responsible property manager in charge of my lease contract.

Ironfish MelbourneIronfish Property Management

Thank you for your great review, Judy! We're so happy you liked our service. We know Coral always works very hard to support her clients and we value her very much!

Just moved in to this unit. Quick response and always helpful. Coral does her job so well and always trying her best to assist her tenants. Always giving honest answers and efforts anytime when needed.

Ironfish MelbourneIronfish Property Management

Hi Gamaliel, Thank you so much for your kind words and we agree, Coral is truly a gem to have on our team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Tianyuan Z.

Tianyuan Z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor service, unresponsive and negligent

Dishonest and terrible service. Our agent Matthew Chan has been negligent and did not provide essential information and fob of the building to us. Because of his mistakes, we had to pay extra 2 week's rent after the contract started without access to the property. We didn't even receive any apologise.

Nova

NovaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Best Agency In Melbourne - Exceptional 5 Star service!

The EXCEPTIONAL service provided by Ironfish began when I first inspected the property, continued throughout my 2+ years tenancy and even after I had moved interstate to find a home.

Ironfish MelbourneIronfish Property Management

Thank you so much for your kind words, Nova. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and we count ourselves lucky to have clients like you!

Vi Tran

Vi TranGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Coral is an amazing Property Manager

Coral is super helpful with my lease transfer and kind! She replied so quick and with passion. Coral is a very very good Property Manager. Wonderful experience with Iron Fish and Coral as a Property manager

Ironfish MelbourneIronfish Property Management

Thank you so much for your kind words, Vi. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and we agree, we count ourselves lucky to have Coral on our team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

iona

ionaSydney, NSW

Kelvin Loh has excellent service

Kelvin has been very proactive with updates on rental enquiries. He has prompt responses both via email and phone. As we are all starting to recover the effects of covid on the economy, the rents market has been a bit of a challenge, however Kelvin has done his best with following up on leads and enquiries and finding us suitable tenants.

Ironfish MelbourneIronfish Property Management

Thank you for your great review, Iona! We're so happy you liked our service. We will continue working hard and look forward to serving you again soon!

Mui M.

Mui M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nasty irresponsible company

We just filed a complaint to VCAT because of the nasty management, ignorant and irresponsible acts from this company and Alvin Chen. They took money from your bank account without explaining and mixed you car park spot from another tenants, since Nov to now our problems still unsolved! None of the thing go right! If you want to have a taste of regret and keep calling, emailing and texting a company or a person who won’t reply you or give u any help. Try this agent.

Ironfish MelbourneIronfish Property Management

Super good services received!

Coral is super helpful and kind, and gave me lots of support and assistant during my renting processes! She replied so quick and with passion . That’s a wonderful renting experience with iron fish.

Ironfish MelbourneIronfish Property Management

Thank you so much, Yana. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and we agree, Coral is truly a gem to have on our team! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Ruonanw

RuonanwGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

在我租房过程中,得到了Coral很热心很耐心的帮助!很快帮我选到了合适房子,服务很好,非常的专业!也希望Coral越来越好。

Nice room with comfortable furnitures!Also the service from my property manager Coral was good.Especially before my moved in she was very helpful and supportive!Full of patience and professional.Thank you Coral:)

Ironfish MelbourneIronfish Property Management

Thank you so much for liking our service. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Lama A.

Lama A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service from iron fish

I had a very clear and smooth process renting thorough iron fish. Great communication with our property manager Coral; she is very professional and quick responsive to all my enquiries and emails.

Ironfish MelbourneIronfish Property Management

Thank you so much, Lama. We're so happy you liked our service. We will continue working hard and look forward to serving you again soon!

Bill C.

Bill C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional Service

I have had a great experience dealing with Iron Fish Real Estate, and in particular Coral from the leasing team. She has always responded quickly to questions and has helped with various rental searches. I highly recommend Iron Fish and Coral

Ironfish MelbourneIronfish Property Management

Thank you for the great review, Bill. We look forward to serving you again soon!

L Pag

L PagGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Choose a different property to rent

They literally lie to your face.
They refuse to let you make modifications due to physical disabilities
I have been harassed by multiple persons and intimidated to try and not take further action

Prabin G.

Prabin G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing communication

Coral has been an absolutely gem to have as a property manager. We had been struggling to find a apartment lease due to the intense competition in the city. Coral has been prompt, informative and patient with all our questions and queries. She also has been very accomodating and knows how to juggle different priorities. She has made our process smooth sailing and we couldn’t be happier.

Ironfish MelbourneIronfish Property Management

Thank you so much for your kind words, Prabin. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and we agree, Coral is truly a gem to have on our team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Alex Young

Alex YoungGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They can get things done.

Coral is responsive and she managed to fix the problem of my apartment although the defect team are quite busy during the new year. She's very patient and polite. Overall, they are reliable.

Ironfish MelbourneIronfish Property Management

Thank you so much, Alex. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We look forward to serving you again soon!