Ironfish Real Estate Melbourne
See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ironfish Property Management

LUQ
LUQ

Second time, I choose Ironfish

This is the second time I choose Ironfish. The staff are all very friendly and professional. Especially, Coral Xiao and Ryan, they are amazing during my stay. Although last year, the Covid pandemic was rough to everyone, luckily I have Ironfish staff to support me get through it.

Ironfish MelbourneIronfish Property ManagementSend a private message

Hi LUQ, we're delighted to read your kind and positive review! Thank you for your on-going support and trust. We will be sure to pass the compliments on to Coral and Ryan for their wonderful services.

Daniel G.
Daniel G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Review end of lease

In our 3-year tenancy, Ironfish Real Estate and staff were always very professional. Unfortunately, Rent prices increased after Covid but it is a general trend right now. However, Coral and her team were very responsive always.

Ironfish MelbourneIronfish Property ManagementSend a private message

Hi Daniel, thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. It was our absolute pleasure assisting you with your rental property. We will be sure to share the compliments with Coral and the team!

Great communication and service

I lived in an Iron Fish property for the best part of year and dealt with Coral for a majority of my stay. She was lovely to work with and her communication was amazing, making everything run smoothly.

Ironfish MelbourneIronfish Property ManagementSend a private message

Hi Ethan, we're delighted to read your kind and positive review! Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and we will be sure to pass them on to Coral for her wonderful service!

Excellent service

The whole team at iron fish were so friendly and efficient. Coral Xiao always answered my emails promptly and ensured any issues I had were resolved. Overall a great experience.

Ironfish MelbourneIronfish Property ManagementSend a private message

Hi Heather, thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent positive experience and we will be sure to share the compliments with Coral and the team!

Real Estate Agents

Find out how Ironfish Real Estate Melbourne compares to other Real Estate Agents

The best experience

Ironfish an amazing real state, the best part the property manager Coral Xiao and the Building manager Tolga. Always kind, respectful and excellent service. We would, and will, recommend Coral to anyone.

Ironfish MelbourneIronfish Property ManagementSend a private message

Hi Pablo, thank you so much for your kind and positive feedback! It has been our absolute pleasure assisting you with your rental property. We will be sure to share the compliments with the Coral and Tolga.

Grace Chen
Grace ChenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good experience with Angel

Angel is a wonderful person I’ve met. She is so nice and very kind. She always think your way, help you to achieve your goal. She is also very positive. I’m lucky to have her as my agent.

Ironfish MelbourneIronfish Property ManagementSend a private message

Hi Grace, thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. We really appreciate the wonderful comments and will be sure to share your compliments to Angel for her outstanding service!

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Real Estate agency for tennents.

Ironfish Real Estate was professional, understanding and efficiant, with a smooth expirence moving into and out of my apartment.

My property manager Ryan Ding being particulaly helpful with any requests that I had during my tennency.

Would lease with them again.

Ironfish MelbourneIronfish Property ManagementSend a private message

Hi Michael, we're delighted to read your kind and positive review! Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience and we will be sure to share the compliments with Ryan for his wonderful service!

Coral is good!

Great Estate Agents Coral at Melbourne Village,Coral professional skills and business level are excellent. She has experience in property management and keeps good communication with everyone.I hope to continue with Ironfish in the future.

Ironfish MelbourneIronfish Property ManagementSend a private message

Hi Dana, thank you for your kind and positive feedback! It has been our absolute pleasure assisting you with your rental property. We will be sure to share the compliments with Coral!
Regards, Ironfish Real Estate

Incredible real estate agency - best in the industry

The most seamless and efficient real estate I’ve ever experienced. My partner and I had to break the lease on our apartment, and our agent Coral was so attentive and quick in response and action to all my enquiries. thanks to Coral, I have been able to move out with ease and I truly value her hard work and dedication to me as a tenant. I hope that I can rent again with Ironfish in the future, as this agency and Coral have truly made an emotional experience, so worthwhile and stress-free for me.

Ironfish MelbourneIronfish Property ManagementSend a private message

Hi Laura, thank you for your positive feedback! We will be sure to share the compliments with Coral for her outstanding service. We hope to see you again soon in the near future and all the best!

Julia J.
Julia J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional agency, fast request reply.

Really professional agency, also, they reply to our request ASAP, even though, it is just public holiday time. Our responsible agent is called Coral, she works professionally and provides all the essential information to us, really enjoy to corporate with her.

Ironfish MelbourneIronfish Property ManagementSend a private message

Hi Julia, thank you for taking the time to share your lovely feedback. We really appreciate the wonderful comments and will be sure to share your compliments to Coral!

Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Rental Agency

I have bee renting from Ironfish for 1.5 years and it has been a great experience. Coral Xiao is my current agent and she is always quick to respond, has all the options laid out clearly and is always very helpful. She has made my experience stress free and rental life very easy. Would recommend Ironfish and Coral to anyone!

Ironfish MelbourneIronfish Property ManagementSend a private message

Hi Vanessa, thank you for your kind and positive feedback! It has been our absolute pleasure assisting you with your rental property. We will be sure to share the compliments with Coral for her wonderful service!
Regards, Ironfish Real Estate

Great rental agency in Melbourne!

We rented an apartment with Ironfish in Melbourne CBD for two years.
After our first year, we ddnt even think of changing place thats how good we found Ironfish.
Coral Xiao was our property manager. She showcased high level of proffessionalism, prompt response to any query we had either big or small. Very efficient and greatly helpful.
Every communication was easy and smooth without us having to worry a bit about anything.
Highly recommend!!

Ironfish MelbourneIronfish Property ManagementSend a private message

Hi Mohit, thank you so much for your kind and positive feedback! It was our absolute pleasure assisting you with your rental property. We will be sure to share the compliments with Coral for her wonderful service!

Highly recommended

Coral was extremely helpful when I was looking for a rental, always got back to me within a short amount of time and was extremely helpful. Definitely recommend her for anyone looking at properties!

Ironfish MelbourneIronfish Property ManagementSend a private message

Hi Simone, we're delighted to read your kind and positive review! Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience and we will be sure to share the compliments with Coral for her wonderful service!

Maple Lai
Maple LaiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Responsive property manager

Coral was been very responsive to all concerns. Very pleasant to deal with, I really appreciated that, It helps a lot and relieves my stress in regards to my lease. Well done!

Ironfish MelbourneIronfish Property ManagementSend a private message

Hi Maple, thank you so much for your kind and positive feedback! It has been our absolute pleasure assisting you with your rental property. We will be sure to share the compliments with Coral for her wonderful service!

Great PM

Ryan Ding was a great property manger to deal with. Any maintenance concerns, Ryan was on top of it. The company also kept me informed with anything worth knowing in regards to my lease.

Ironfish MelbourneIronfish Property ManagementSend a private message

Hi DaP, thank you for taking the time to share your kind and positive feedback. We will be sure to share the compliments with Ryan for his wonderful service!