Ironfish Real Estate - IRE Melbourne

Ironfish Real Estate - IRE Melbourne

Perfect experience!

Angel.Zhang has been absolutely amazing with helping me find a perfect property for my family! Thank you so much for making this process as smooth and as easy as possible and we are looking forward to many years with Ironfish.

Lauren

LaurenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Experience!

Shelly has been absolutely amazing with helping me find a suitable property for me and my partner! The whole process was explained well and very easy to understand. Thank you so much for making this process as smooth and as easy as possible and we are looking forward to many years with Ironfish.

Shomika K.

Shomika K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing apartments and service

Shelly from ironfish has helped every step of the way, always responding within a day being a single mum can be hard but I felt very at easy when renting with these guys

Excellent apartment and service

The apartment was great! Spencer Ling was so great and nice, helping us a lot since the first inspection till the end of the agreement. He explained all the information we need to know and to do, which ensure our smooth check-in and check-out. Thanks a lot!!!

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nice experience for rent

Is easy to know all the information ,and is very nice.Thanks for Angle to explain all information.And also thanks Ironfish let
me easily to rent a home.Best wishes for you guys.

Is easy to know all the information ,and is so nice,Angle is patient for me to explain all the things so I like to book the apartment in ironfish. Thanks

Arthur M.

Arthur M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unique treatment!

Spencer Ling has been so great and kind, every step of the way, since our first inspection at the apartment to the lease agreement! He really stands out in his customer service and the whole approach. We're so grateful for being able to have him as our agent.

Naomi B.

Naomi B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome!

Thanks to Elain, our tenancy has been perfect. She was so helpful and answered straight back to my emails each time whenever we had any problem. We really enjoyed our stay in a brand new apartment with all sorts of comfort.

Chao

ChaoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jack is good

Jack is a good man, he is patient and willing to introduce the property to the client kindly. Even thought it is just one meet you can see his nice personality.

Aki

AkiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service with Jie

Jie is very patient and professional. Great experience with Ironfish for Solving my problem quickly and being friendly. I hope she can help more people in need in the future. Thanks a lot.

This is perfect

I found Jack very patient, professional and helpful. He is very friendly.Thank you very much for his help.I hope he can help more people in need in the future. Thanks a lot

Christine

I found Christine so punctual, professional and helpful. She is very talented at her job. I like to see her in the future a d ask her help for renting my next home.

Vengatesan G.

Vengatesan G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent services by Ironfish

Ironfish is an excellent real estate agency and has amazing staff members and are very helpful. Audrey Lu is an amazing property manager, helpful, quick to respond. Had great experience with Ironfish real estate and would definitely recommend

Pleasant experience

Spencer Ling was really helpful and easy to work with. He was always pleasant and respectful, which made our interactions good ones. He was often understanding and encouraging as well!

Not bad and especially some staffs are pretty helpful

Vi and Vishali Mukhi provided really helpful service, please keep doing it. Hopefully, you guys will enjoy working for the company and landlord regarding property management and enhance the problem solving skills, such as rent arrears, plus contract/document control skills

Iron fish NRAS team review

Shelly Lau was excellent to deal with. The application process was very smooth and easy. My questions were promptly answered and all the interactions were professionally handled by Iron Fish NRAS team

Cathy

CathyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional work and really reliable.

Had a really good experience in Ironfish real estate. Such a professional and friendly team. Our property manger Matthew Chan did a very great job;) we had fun. Thank you.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Great Experience

I have worked with Vishali Mukhi and found her to be helpful, professional, prompt and knowledgeable. She was thorough and swift in her actions when a new tenant withdrew (with valid reason) after accepting. I look forward to continue to work with her.

Great Service and Helpful Ironfish

Christine has very helpful nature and great communication to get throughout my rental application process . She done great Job and best employee of Ironfish. Thanks to her for give me quickly positive outcome for application.

Regards,
Dharmesh Patel

Very helpful and great agent!

Vishali has been very helpful and done a great job managing my property! Thanks a lot Vishali and Ironfish! She has been a great bridge between multiple parties and have make all the issues/concerns resolved smoothly.