Ironfish Real Estate - IRE Melbourne

Ironfish Real Estate - IRE Melbourne

Thank you for Annie & Kathy! Nice and patient! :)

Thank you for Annie & Kathy! Nice and patient! Each time I come here, they always help me to fix my questions and give some useful solutions. Thanks a lot. highly recommend! :)

Lisa Williams is a star!

This message is just to show my appreciation towards Lisa Williams' honest, timely and professional communication and care to my property and myself as Ironfish's client. I used to be very disappointed about the way being communicated while buying the property. However, after the property was handed over to Lisa, I got relieved and pleased. From my personal point of view, she's been saving the company's reputation.

It could have been way better than it was never aginr

Had many problems since day one, left us with over 40 degrees period with no aircon and has never been fixed over 2 years of permanence in that property, kept on asking to fix many things which never happened,we were totally ignored!!!! Never again in my life!!!

Great experience

Emily has helped us a lot from securing our apartment, moving in and the car park issue in lighthouse. She has changed my impression of a real estate agent. Very impressed with her professionalism and efforts. Big thank you to her again.

Thank you Emily Wong for all your help through out the years

I've been a tenant with Ironfish for 4 years and through the years Emily Wong has been a great agent. With little/none stress with our move and her great service makes me always recommend her as a very reliable real estate agency. Helpful and excellent property manager and quick response for the queries. Thanks again and been a pleasure!

Helpful, generous and reliable

Lisa has dealt with our property in the most professional of manners. Living interstate, we always had confidence that Ironfish where looking after our property. When selling, we where able to get the best price due to the house being in such good repair. We highly recommend them to anyone.

Hassle-free, well organized team

Thank you, Michelle. You are an awesome property manager. Michelle was always available, very helpful, committed and took great care to resolve any issues came across. Organizing our rental property was the easiest thing we had when we moved to Brisbane. Lucky we got Michelle as our property manager.I highly recommend Ironfish and Michelle's team to anyone looking for rental property.

My agent angel zhang had a very good job

She was very dedicated to the house, and she was punctual in the house inspection. She provided the clients with the house resources and helped me rent one. She is a very warm-hearted sister who likes it very much

Spencer Ling

Thank you, Spencer, for helping us throughout our lease period! You were always available and kind whenever we had any requests or needed your support. Highly appreciated and recommended agent!

Easy, efficient and well organized

As our agent Emily was very helpful, clear in her communication and always followed up in a timely fashion. Ironfish are well organized, all transactions were easy and expectations were made clear.

Emily Wong is doing a great job managing our property. She is diligent, courteous and returns calls in a timely manager. I would recommend Emily to anyone that has an investment property in Melbourne.

Fantastic works

Thanks for Gary helped us with renting, amazing works and successfully finished it and we are really happy about it. Great agents and thanks for all the helpful advice. Appreciate it.

NRAS review

I would like to thank Vi and Xu from Ironfish Melbourne for giving our family a perfect rental opportunity they have been extremely helpful in the process. 5 stars for their customer service and 5 stars for the NRAS scheme itself it has helped us alot

Sensational service and support

A pleasure to deal with Emily, always promptly responding and supportive, professional and helpful in every way possible! I look forward to continuing to deal with Ironfish and the team

This is excellent team!

We would like to say thanks for all Ironfish real estate. They offer an excellent service with lease job. We are happy to stay with they and really appreciate the professional job.well done! Spacilly thanks Tiffany Liu, Assistant Property Manager and Tony Li.

thanks for angel

angel helps me a lot for renting the apartment.i am very happy with that service.And i am really satisfied with the apartment

Excellent service

We would just like to say thank you so much for your excellent service with lease breaking and vacating process,
and how much I have appreciated the professionalism from Michelle galatola and Shane Hurley. Highly recommend agency.

Great and professional!

Howard and Xu are professional and helpful in processing the renewal of our lease. Got fast responses from them and we are satisfied on the outcome. Thank you and more power!

Gary nice

Gary is a very good agent, and he is also very enthusiastic and careful to reply. Soon, he helped me to get the house. The working efficiency is very fast and excellent

Really perfect,and thanks for the leasing manager, Gary

Really perfect,and thanks for the leasing manager, Gary for inspection and introduction of the apartment. We are really satisfied with the apartment, in location or lay out and arround environment.