Ironfish Real Estate - IRE Melbourne

Ironfish Real Estate - IRE Melbourne

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great oppertunity to get the property​ from NRAS.

Great oppertunity to get the property​ from NRAS and ironfish is the best. They are professional​ and pay attention​ to detail.
I'll recomment​ for all.
Thank you very​ for your help.
Anon

Ironfish staff was great

Had a pleasure of renting through Ironfish for 3 years and I already miss them. My agent Spencer Ling has been fantastic and He so kind with tenant and their needs. Thank you for your great service I am very keen to rent through you again.

The service were nice

Angel is very nice and patient.Because of her, I have a good impression of this company. If I need to rent or buy a new house in the future, I will look for Angel Zhang.

Ironfish: Shelly Lau + Trang Vu a winning team!

Ironfish: Shelly Lau + Trang Vu a winning team! Shelly and Trang from the Ironfish Melbourne leasing team have impressed me in my ways! It’s a great pleasure to work with them, where they alway ensure you are in a good hand!

Ironfish was Great

Had a pleasure of renting through Ironfish for 4 years and I already miss them. My agent Spencer Ling has been fantastic and all other staff members have been equally very helpful. Thank you for your great service I am very keen to rent through you again.

Nice services from Audrey Lu

Ironfish provided great services. Our agent Audrey Lu was always so kind and patient on all our enquiries even on holidays. We appreciate that very much and will set ironfish as our first choice next time.

Angel the beste real estate agent I’ve ever met !

Me and my friend were looking for a new place to stay so we’ve found this amazing place in Melbourne.
Angel a super friendly real estate agent helped us out a lot with any questions we had regarding to the property.
The leasing process was pretty quick too.
Overall an amazing experience and I would highly recommend iron fish!

Elaine is the bessssttttt!!!!!!

I experienced the best customer service from property manager Elaine, who is such a legend. She is energetic, easy going, and dependable, made property looking enjoyable, not miserable. You go girl!!!!!!

Matthew is really great

Matthew is really a nice guy! He help us a lot, so we would like to give him a five star review! Thanks him a lot! Matthew is really a nice guy!

Excellent service !!!

I had very good experience with Spencer Ling.
He has provided all the information that I need and helped me with my first stay in Melbourne.
He promptly replies for my emails and clarifies all my questions.

They are professional!

Elaine Chen is the best property manager I've ever met. She is very responsible and patient. All my issues can be solved efficiently within a short time. I'm so lucky can get her help.

Elaine Chen The Best

Thanks Elaine for all your assistance. Your professional service was very helpful and made everything easy for me. I would highly recommend you to anyone. Thanks for all your help.

Great customer service!

Christine delivered an excellent customer service, she was very supportive and responsive during the whole process. All the communication was clear before, during and after the process. Highly recommend it

Recommended!

It has been a great experience with our agent Audrey Lu for the past year. She is always friendly and reliable, solving our problems timely and providing us with professional service. We would be pleased to choose iron fish again in the future.

5 star Real Estate service.

I've recently interacted and had an application processed by Shelly Lau at Ironfish Real Estate. She made the process incredibly easy, providing me with all the information I required, answering my queries promptly and providing friendly service. I highly recommend Shelly and the team at Ironfish Real Estate.

Fast process and great experience

The whole process is very fast and efficient. We have a great experience of renting house. The agent is really nice. She helped us to choose this house and gave us a lot professional advice.

Tenancy Agency

Vishali is always super helpful. She has gone out of her way to help us with any issues that have arisen during our tenancy. She is a great property manager.

This is perfect! Great! highly recommended!

Matthew Chan is perfect! Great! highly recommended! Very professional, very kind and being helpful to guide me through the process from entry the property to detail information, I am gold I met him.

very good

very good,she is very kind,She is very good, very responsible, i am pleasant to communicate with her and my problems can be solved in time, she is very enthusiastic, kind.

It is amazing team. Can’t live without it

I have highly recommended iron fish real estate. They are extremely professional,responsible,supporting team. Especially Spencer Ling,Christina Tao. They help me every single crucial time, saving a lot money and letting me so relieved. Iron fish is prominent in real estate.