100% · 120%

Side Effects None
Weight Lost
Taste
Brand Manager for Healthy Weight For Life? Claim your listing.

jmb
jmb14 posts

Easy, Convenient and effective

So far, this program has given me a boost. I love the contact with the staff who reply or call promptly to answer questions of just support. My favourite shakes are Strawberry, Creamy chicken, Asian Beef and Caramel. But all are ok. I have made some of the recipes as well -soups which help stay on track. The zucchini and cauliflower soups are delicious. Love having the allowed berries after my shake for brekky. Show details
Taste
Frisky L.
Frisky L.Sydney, NSW4 posts

Highly delicious and tasty

All of the flavours of the shakes taste wonderful and fresh and they are very filling. They don’t taste artificial even the strawberry and banana tastes like a fresh fruit smoothie. Cafe latte is like iced coffee and the vanilla bean with fresh blended frozen passion fruit is sublime. Show details
Lynette
LynetteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

An amazing weight loss product

I love these shakes & soups. I could live on them. I was amazed how delicious t hey are- I was not expecting a meal replacement to be so good. Caffe latte my fav shake (though I enjoy chocolate, vanilla, banana & strawberry.Didnt try caramel as I don't like that flavor). I add ice to the shakes in the am. The soups are all good - don't need addition but to get more veg in my day I add sliced mushrooms, cherry toms halved, cooked frozen peas or beans or pumpkin. Basil leaves for garnish, almost always!(love basil). On the HWFL program (free through my insurer, ) Bupa, I have lost at least 6k and I'm just starting week 7. I am delighted with the Kicstart jump start. Show details
mariaSydney, NSW8 posts

Very Tasty

I have really enjoyed my kicstart shakes. Love various flavours. The support you get from the team is also excellent. I was offered the shakes from my health insurance and they covered the cost Show details
St ives
St ivesSydney, NSW3 posts

KicStart

The variety flavours are great and very filling. Much better than the competitors that I have tried.
I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in maintaining or loosing weight  Show details
Lou B.
Lou B.

Kicstart are AMAZING

After trying just about every variety of shakes on the market I finally found the best. Kicstart shakes taste amazing, no powdery or artificial sweetener taste.
Deluxe Chocolate tast just like a chocolate milkshake. Don't hesitate in buying as you will have no regrets. Show details
mrsK88
mrsK88Illawarra, NSW17 posts

Tastes Great!!

I have tried all the flavours of shakes and soups and am pretty impressed. They are all pretty yummy. I’m not a big fan of the soups from other brands, but these are actually edible! Definitely recommend these!

Debbie
DebbieWA, 60559 posts

OMG! this product is amazing I love them all

i love this product so yummy full of flavour its great for weight loss

great price loads of flavours

highly recommended to anyone trying to lose weight

i replace 2 meals a day with these shakes yum

Bella Jaspar
Bella JasparPerth3 posts

Best value going, highly recommended

Checking the weight and ingredients you will soon see these VLCD's are the best going around. My wife and I have used these to collectively drop over 10kg in a couple of months. If you are with a health fund and have knee or hip issues there is also a fair chance they will pay for them under a new OA program. They provide full customer support and follow up exercises too!

Aushiker
AushikerFremantle13 posts
Shantoo
ShantooSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

beetricks
beetricksAU5 posts

Fantastic!

I add 200ml of milk to the 200ml of water, put it in the freezer for an hour then add the powder and blend with a stick blender. Very filling, all flavours taste great and a good tool to help you lose weight.

Cecil I.
Cecil I.

is it any said effect when I use kICSTAR for a long time

Frisky L.

Do you mean bad effects? It’s hospital grade nutritional supplements so they are nutritionally sound if used as directed

libbyanne r.
libbyanne r.

How much is it and where can I buy it and the flavours

maria

You can buy from their website or some health funds cover costs, mine did (HCF).
Flavours are many choc, cafe latte, strawberry, vanilla, banana
Soups have various flavours too

Frisky L.

I’m the same my health insurance covered the full program https://healthyweightforlife.com.au/

Frisky L.

Strawberry sundae, cafe latte, tropical banana, chocolate deluxe, vanilla bean, caramel fudge ( haven’t tried that one). I blend with frozen berries for a smoothie.

Steve W.
Steve W.

I am having a lot of loose bowl problems with the products, as I am intolerant to a lot of onion & garlic powder, plus all the other artificial ingredients. I also question the use of chromium chloride, as it commonly used as a bleach in industry.
I always feel spaced out when I have 1 off the replacement meal sachets.
Does anyone else have the same problem.

CategoryWeight Loss Drinks