ALDI Kirkton House Magnetic

ALDI Kirkton House Magnetic

See the Best Pillows in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

T/KC
    T/KCSYDNEY

Love this Pillow!

Have had this pillow from Aldi's for almost two years and really made a difference with my neck aches. Before I was frequently trying to find a comfortable position for my neck and with this pillow have had no aches and no fidgeting.
    Bought it as needed a new pillow and the firmness & height were just what I was looking for- the magnets were a bonus that worked for me.
    Inexpensive

Shaz12Sydney

Love it!

At first I wasn't sure about it, but thought I would give it a try. The first night I had it, together with the magnetic mattress topper, I had such a deep sleep. I'm a very skeptical person and couldn't believe that it worked. I've been buying pillows for years looking for the perfect pillow - now I have found it. I absolutely love it and would recommend to everyone.
    Inexpensive, very comfortable, good quality

Other Pillows

such a peaceful deep sleep

after sleeping with this magnetic pillow i woke up so fresh after a perfect deep sleep,i am buying 3 more for my family. fantastic
    comfort + price

Heather montemayor
    Heather montemayorasked

Where do I order these pillows from ? I have neck problems and these sound great ...thank you in advance Heather

Shaz12

I purchased these a couple of years ago from Aldi. I was going to buy more later, but I have never seen Aldi sell them again.

Thanks for your response .....cheers Heather

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

CategoryPillows