Kitchen Discounts

Kitchen Discounts

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Richy

RichyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The worst service ever!!!!!!

Ordered stainless steel bowls as a gift. Took about a month till it was received. Each bowlwas in different brands and majority of them had scratches in them. Omg, DO NOT order from here if your looking for good quality and good service. Bad customer service too, No updates or tracking number given when dispatched, so basically you have to chase it up yourself. Never again am I ordering from here.

Rachel

RachelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Por customer service

Ordered some baking trays over 2 weeks ago still haven’t received them when I rang I was advised there out of stock and won’t be sent until Friday. A little communication wouldn’t go astray to advise the customer there currently out of stock or what the delay is.

Store LocationOnline

AVOID THIS COMPANY

HunterBuilt

HunterBuiltMaitland

Where's my product? Where's my receipt? Where's my anything from KD?

Product ordered online via their website. Looked legit enough. Paid with Paypal.
No receipt received from Kitchen Discounts. No mention of when order dispatched or will be dispatched.
Phoned the 1300 number; disconnected. Phoned their other number. Call drops. Tried from a landline. Same result for both.
Raised issue with Paypal.
Doesn't help me when I just wanted what I ordered and paid for.
Useless.
You've been warned.

** Update **
After sending a message via Paypal they've been in touch with me. The item is on back-order and due within 3days at their warehouse.
I will keep you all appraised.

Wouldn't shop here again

Jade MP

Jade MPNorthern Territory, 810

great customer service and very fast shipping

Ordered 1 set of visions cookware and a Silit cookware set with a free v slicer. So far the website has the cheapest price compared to all the other sites i checked online. I called them first to check if stock was available before i made my order. Ordered on Tuesday, by wednesday it was shipped from their warehouse and by Monday it was already delivered to me. I was very impressed with the fast shipping because almost all items i shop online usually takes 10 working days before it arrives, also my thank you to their customer service representative Sherry, who answered all of my emails promptly before my items were shipped. I will definitely buy from them again.

Satisfied

My ordered product was a 30% cheaper than buying in a local store for the same product. I was concerned at some of the reviews. i ordered 2/3/14 and received via courier 25/3/14. A bit slow in delivery but in the interim I rang up and was advised it was with the courier. Given tracking number for third party and confirmed. Happy with purchase.

Worst service ever

Item ordered 17/4 - nothing so emailed 29/4 asking what was wrong - just couldn't be bothered sending to me so I asked for prompt despatch as a gift needed 3/ 5 - notified as sent 2/5 but untraceable on aust post so obviously not despatch even then. Extremely bad service and unhelpful .

larry6

larry6Melbourne

Awesome Experience, received my items within 2 days

Ordered Neoflam, arrived within 2 business days. Email reply was prompt. They have huge range of kitchenware at reasonable good price. Really helpful customer support. Offered a better product at the same price for out of stock item. I would definitely buy from them again. Highly professional service. Will recommend others as well to give them a go...
reliable, good pricing, huge range of items available

Pauline W

Pauline WMelbourne

Prompt replacement of damaged product

I ordered a voodoo knife block set from kitchen discounts and when I received it one of the plastic sleeves was broken. I called kitchen discounts and they asked me to send photos of the damage and then they would send a replacement product. A few days after I sent the email I got a follow up phone call to confirm that e replacement was being shipped, and I got it about a week after my initial call. Very happy with the great customer service and prompt replacement.
fast replacement of damaged product

Als

AlsAU

Do not buy from kitchendiscounts.com.au

They were out of stock of my order for 2 months and failed to communicate this. They double charged me for one purchase (two transactions on credit card statement). They never answer phones. Their message bank is off or full so unable to request return phone call. They don't respond to emails. It took 4months and a formal government complaint to get a response/refund. Worst online shopping experience I've ever had. Do not buy from kitchendiscounts.com.au