100% · 20%
Brand Manager for Kiwi Kitchen Chef's Knives? Claim your listing.

Allan W
Allan WSydney Surrounds, NSW64 posts

Kiwi knife/ meat cleaver

This brand was recommended to me by my son's brother-in-law who was a cook/chef at Bangaroo on Sydney Harbour. Kiwi knives are manufactured in Thailand and the one I selected was only $14.00 on ebay. It is a great knife and very sharp straight out of the box. I tend not to bother with my expensive knives; this does the lot! A great knife. Show details
firemanscotty
firemanscottySouth East Queensland, QLD31 posts

Kiwi Brand Kitchen Knifes

I was put onto these knifes by a friend and I haven't looked back. I have owned expensive knife sets such as Global Knife (which are fantastic) but cost hundreds of dollars. The Kiwi brand knifes are made in Thailand and can be purchased from E-Bay for around $5-$15 a knife or 11 piece sets can be purchased for as little as $66 and a full 18 piece set which has a heap of different size cleavers for around $150.
These knifes are robust and keep a great edge for cutting all different types of stuff and can easily sharpened through the Kelver sharp and other knife sharpeners. Do yourself a favour spend $10 on one and give it a go, it will be the best $10 you will spend.