Klarna

Klarna Questions & Answers

Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.

Hello, I requested to close my Klarna account in the app via chat. The representative said the request has been put in but I was then booted from the app and unable to log back in to request more info about the process. How long does it take to be fully closed? How do I request my eligible data be deleted? Klarna seems to think I still have an account, however I am no longer able to log in. I have also received no confirmation via phone, text or email. What happens next ? Thanks

Peter C.
Peter C.

How come klana is taking money from my account my bank account and I don't even know who you guys are or I have never bought anything or got a loan from you at all never my name is Peter Cowan from Sydney please help me to stop money from going out of my account please it's killing me thank you very much

Tony W.
Tony W.

Mate,
Go to the bank and stop it there first. Sounds like someone has your credit details

ACL
ACL

So does Klarna actually have any customers left? My credit rating is excellent, and I've always paid in advance (as soon as payday hit). Never been late with a payment. Now, judging by the reviews here, no one can actually use it. When will the purchase power feature be back? I'd love to see my limit at $0 (not).

Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.

Doesn't look like it seeming they've just kept telling everyone to pay and can't get anything

Former Customer
Former Customer

I am intrigued as to the positive responses to complaints on here from Klarna, offering to investigate further and stating that the experience is not what they want customers to have, yet their own Customer Support representative had all of the information and provided this bad experience. Klarna, never again!

Marie B.
Marie B.

Trying to purchase item but at checkout the page wont load

Lara Z.
Lara Z.

So I just signed up with Klarna and I should’ve read the reviews on here before I did... anyway that’s too late. But I brought something using the ghost card. However the money drew out of my account before I completed the order on the website and then when I came to finalising it, it said to call my bank or use a different card. Which means, I paid for something I didn’t get as I didn’t get a confirmation email. Has this happened to anyone else and how do I go about fixing it?

Klarna
Klarna   DM

Hi Lara, thank you for your feedback and we're sorry to hear you had a bad experience with us. We would love you help you. Please feel free to reach out to us via email at hello@klarna.com.au or through the live chat in the app and we can look into it for you. /Olivia

Cassandra J.
Cassandra J.

Can you use it like a MasterCard for fuel and food ?

Peter J
Peter J

I don't think you can , you can only use the ghost card for online shopping only hope it helps

Kelly T.
Kelly T.

Try bundll you can use it for everyday things like petrol.

Get an answer from our members and Klarna representatives