3Kleva Arctacool Mini Fan

67%17%17%

Anita Pastuovic
Anita Pastuovic

Just what I wanted

I have been looking for a clip on fan for ages, and am very pleased with my purchase Show reply
Helen
HelenNorth Queensland, QLD

Is a good product for small area

Good product for small area I use it in bathroom when doing hair and makeup .attaches to tap Show reply
Megan G.
Megan G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW7 posts

Great product

Small but mighty fan. Great for beside the bed for hot nights. Adjustable speeds allows you to choose air flow unlike other fans I’ve had. Recommend this this fan for purchase Show reply
Degz
DegzNgunnawal 2913, ACT14 posts

Really pushes out the air

I bought this little fan with its clip to direct a better air flow to the air vent of my camping fridge in my camper. The way the fridge has been installed, half of the large vent is below the baseboard which keeps it in place and there's only a 1cm gap on that half for air flow. So I've clipped this fan to the baseboard beside the fridge, directing it onto the air vent. It seems to be helping the fridge stay much cooler without as much power draw. I have plenty of 240v outlets in the kitchen area so can keep this on full time when not on the move even though it has a fairly long life by itself when fully charged. Show reply
John McFadden
John McFaddenMid North Coast, NSW

Caveat Emptor

I bought this product in good faith. It was much more expensive than similar products on the market. When it failed after only a few uses, I asked for help. They told me to make a video of it in (non)action which I did a full week ago. Having heard nothing, I asked again if anyone was ever going to reply. Again no response. A total waste of my money buying this if they won't stand behind their product and at least tell me something - even if it is only to say that there is no warranty so "stiff cack mate".
klevarange.com.au
klevarange.com.au   DM
Liana L.
Liana L.Darling Downs, QLD7 posts

Makes a noise

when i received the item i charged it then tried it out, it is super cool but i can not use it as it makes a funny noise when its on (i have ASD and sensory issues as to why i cant use it with the noise)
klevarange.com.au