Kmart 1.5L Digital Blender

Kmart 1.5L Digital Blender

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.7

Shane

ShaneIllawarra, NSW

Come on feel the noise

Blends ok, not so great with frozen fruit though as it tends to get air pockets and just make noise (lots of noise). Should come with a family sized box of ear plugs.
My daughter loves making frappes with it, and it gets there eventually, usually at about 10pm. Dogs 4 houses away start to bark.
It has lots of buttons, all of which are equally good at getting the neighbourhood dogs going off.
Think I'll get my mother-in-law one.

Purchased in May 2020 at Kmart.

Tracy P

Tracy P

Leaky and loud.

This blender is very loud and liquid leaks out of the bottom. This is the second Anko product I have had to return. I won't be buying this brand again.

Purchased in June 2020 at Kmart for A$49.00.

Romy B.

Romy B.Central Queensland, QLD

Capable of almost everything

I love my blender and use it every single day for smoothies, it has no dramas blending ice. I blend pesto and more dry ingredients in there too which isn’t as successful as it needs a fair bit of liquid to blend or chop. So many different speed settings. It is quite noisy!

Purchased in March 2018 at Kmart for A$39.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Smoothies and Soups

D spag

D spagMurray Region, NSW

Has some cons but good for under $50

Very powerful it demolishes anything I put in it. Oh my gosh it is noisy though...I have to give the kids fair warning to evacuate kitchen lest be scared witless. I also have the issue a few times of the bottom detaching mid blend.... Perhaps I wasnt particularly strong those days. For under $50 I feel I can't complain but next time I possibly will spend a the extra for a brand name one.

Purchased at Kmart Retail Stores for A$49.00.

Kitty

Kitty

Powerful and good value

The blender is excellent value and comes with a couple of attachments (the main blender and 2 cups). It is more powerful than I expected and has blended everything with ease.

Jenny

JennySydney, NSW

Kitchen perfect, bit loud

Very satisfied with function.
Properly handles solid to liquid.
Works with many things since many options to choose.
I like its various options available to choose from chop to paste, low to medium.

Purchased for A$49.00.

Estelle M.

Estelle M.Goldfields, WA

Good blender, but quite LOUD

Overall, this blender does the job. But it's quite loud to the point it hurts my ears. I measured the decibels: Min 84, Average 85, Max 88. I think if the jug was made of glass it would have made a big difference.

Purchased in March 2020 at Kmart for A$49.00.

Narelle

Narelle

Seals very poor quality so blender leaks

Unfortunately the seals are cheap plastic and have worn out within a year. Cannot find replacement seals online to fit so everything is now leaking out the bottom. Motor still working but without proper fitting seals the thing is useless. It is also very loud which is an issue using it early in the morning.

Purchased at Kmart.

OZFeedbackGuru

OZFeedbackGuruSydney

Exception Value for Money

Purchased for A$49.00.

ensor

ensorSouth East Queensland, QLD

SUPERB BLENDER

Very satisfied, it is super quick.
Love every thing about it, also very easy to clean, just be careful you
Attach properly when blending hot soup, as I ended up with it splattered everywhere.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$79.00.

Used for Juices, Smoothies and Soups
Burnt-Twice

Burnt-TwiceAU

Utter Garbage

1. Incredibly loud, like a tree mulcher
2 Couldn't blend a smoothie
3. Leaked out the bottom all over benchtop.

#3 I only realised that night when there was a thick sticky residue on the benchtop. This blender is complete crap.

Purchased in January 2020 at Kmart for A$49.00.

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great unit

I purchased this unit approximately 4 months ago and have been using it for smoothies. Hasn't missed a beat ... very happy with it . Easy to clean and light weight as it has a plastic jug

Purchased in October 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$49.00.

R Surendran R.

R Surendran R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Summer blender

I have this Blender for some time and it's very good and uses less power consumption. Easy to clean and easy to use. This is the much need for summer buying.

Purchased in April 2018 at Kmart for A$50.00.

Product is used Weekly
Lemon

LemonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very unimpressed.

Sadly on the first use the xj-12412 will be heading for the bin. The processing liquid just came right through to the base mechanism , which has now well and truly made the machine . ( yes checks were done to make sure it was all tight and good to go)
$50 down the drain. Worst purchase consudering choice gave it a decent report.

WARNING!

I used this blender for the first time this evening. Not only can I fault the motor being extremely noisy but suddenly, within 10 seconds of using ‘blend’, smoke started pouring out from the bottom! I immediately turned it off from the power point. Smoke continued to pour out from the motor for a duration of half an hour or so. This potentially could have caused a house fire! Overall, I’d consider spending more money elsewhere for safety purposes.

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart for A$49.00.

Mridu

MriduSydney, NSW

Worth of money

Blending ability of machine is like ice crushing. Really good to make smoothies .only problem occurs is crushing the small amount of products it stucks on surface of blender. Overall better than other blenders i had used before.

Purchased in January 2018.

Used for Cocktails and Smoothies
Cooper

CooperMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Healthy choice

I bought Kmart to blend fruit juice in the morning before my gym training. It's easy to clean and with very reasonable price. I even blend carrot which is a little hard but have no problem.

Purchased in August 2018.

k.cubillo

k.cubilloPilbara, WA

Shocking

Waste of money, this is the 4th blender i have bought from Kmart south hedland and theyre all terrible, you have to hold the lid down otherwise it will pop open and spray all over yourself and the kitchen, it leaks out the bottom leaving a big mess every time.
i was actually looking for the company to email through a complaint so if anyone knows thatd be great.

Purchased in November 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$50.00.

Product is used Monthly
STP

STPSydney, NSW

Dont buy it!!!

Terrible product...extremely noisy and heavy machine.everytime i tried making a smoothie, it has leaked... didnt blend frozen fruits well at all.. and now its stopped working all together...definitely waste of money

Purchased in October 2018 for A$50.00.

Product is used Weekly
Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices, Smoothies and Soups
Dev

Dev

Wish I didn’t waste my money

This is the noisiest blender I have ever come across. I can’t even use it as it makes my baby cry from the noise. I also don’t find that it blends frozen fruit very well. Waste of money.

Purchased in February 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$49.00.