MPN: P_42273691

See the Best Blenders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good and working great

Blending ability of machine is like ice crushing. Really good to make smoothies .only problem occurs is crushing the small amount of products it stucks on surface of blender. Overall better than other blenders i had used before.

Purchased in February 2018.

Used for: Dips & Condiments

WARNING!

I used this blender for the first time this evening. Not only can I fault the motor being extremely noisy but suddenly, within 10 seconds of using ‘blend’, smoke started pouring out from the bottom! I immediately turned it off from the power point. Smoke continued to pour out from the motor for a duration of half an hour or so. This potentially could have caused a house fire! Overall, I’d consider spending more money elsewhere for safety purposes.

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart for $49.00.

Used for: Smoothies

Worth of money

Purchased in January 2018.

Used for: Cocktails and Smoothies

Healthy choice

I bought Kmart to blend fruit juice in the morning before my gym training. It's easy to clean and with very reasonable price. I even blend carrot which is a little hard but have no problem.

Purchased in August 2018.

Used for: Juices and Smoothies

Shocking

Waste of money, this is the 4th blender i have bought from Kmart south hedland and theyre all terrible, you have to hold the lid down otherwise it will pop open and spray all over yourself and the kitchen, it leaks out the bottom leaving a big mess every time.
i was actually looking for the company to email through a complaint so if anyone knows thatd be great.

Purchased in November 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $50.00.

Product is used: Monthly
Used for: Juices and Smoothies

Dont buy it!!!

Terrible product...extremely noisy and heavy machine.everytime i tried making a smoothie, it has leaked... didnt blend frozen fruits well at all.. and now its stopped working all together...definitely waste of money

Purchased in October 2018 for $50.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices, Smoothies and Soups

Wish I didn’t waste my money

This is the noisiest blender I have ever come across. I can’t even use it as it makes my baby cry from the noise. I also don’t find that it blends frozen fruit very well. Waste of money.

Purchased in February 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $49.00.

Used for: Smoothies

Perfect product

Buy this product from kmart
Really work very well. Powerful motor. Can work speedy. Work very finely good fro chop gravy smoothie grind ice grind cutting. Very good product in worth price.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Atrocious! Lasted 3 blends

I’ve now purchased three different types of blenders from Kmart and they are all terrible. The rubber seals don’t even last up to 5 times. I bought this blender last week. Used it twice and noticed leaking on the second time, this morning I tried to make a milkshake and it all poured out the bottom upon starting to blend and throughout the entire motor. Should have paid an extra $20 for literally anything else. Honestly better off throwing your ingredients in a zip lock bag and vigorously shaking for the good this pathetic excuse for a blender does you. I’ll never buy another electronic anything from Kmart. Can’t even take back as it’s been used. So annoying.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Leakages..

Bought a new one from KMart today but found that on first use that it leaks! Will be returning for a full refund. It does crush ice but I found that some fruits and ice bits not processed.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Quality product

So far, so good. I've had this for 2 weeks and it has changed the way I eat breakfast. It's a great way to get my daily vegetable serving and the smoothies give me much needed energy in the morning. I wish I could say it is enough to replace my morning coffee but that would be crazy talk. I was a little hesitant to purchase this since it had mixed reviews. But like most appliances, much of the durability depends on how you care for it. The instructions say not to blend for minutes at a time. Just short bursts of blending. But it's so powerful there really is no need to blend for a long period of time.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Good but LOUD

Works well on the smoothie setting & good for whipping cream very quickly.
Not to be used early morning whilst the household is still in bed though!
Good value for money.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

I love this!

I bought this blender to make smoothies and it does an excellent job - everything gets smoothied and its very simple to clean. Be very careful around the blades as they are very sharp.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Seems good

After my other expensive blender died, i bought this one basically from seeing two of my children owning one and happy with their purchase. So far it is way quieter that my previous blender and the price was one third the price for an item which does the same job as last one. So if I get a few years out if it I will be happy

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Good Blender for less price

I am loving this blender bought this more than 2 years ago, and thew my receipt and later realised I should have kept it to use the warranty, however in this time the blender is working perfectly. Good quality material is used, does the job like any other expensive blender.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Really Liquifies Fruit

Very happy with this blender. It has sharp and strong blades that really get stuck in and liquify fruit - not just squash it like our old one. Its quite powerful and I'll be doing granitas in it come summer. I think it will handle ice just fine. Good deal

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Dose a good job considering it's a Kmart brand

Very surprised at how well this blender works considering it's a Kmart one. We've made banana milk shakes and veggie drinks plus a few alcoholic ice drinks. It shreds things down to a very good size

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Blending fun

Found the blender great value for money, much better than Nutri bullet and half the price. Makes the best smoothies & encouragement to eat healthy as it fits on my bench top. Great value for money

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Looks good and works just fine

I got this largely because of the way it looks which might sound funny talking about something from Kmart but it fit the aesthetic of our kitchen perfectly. It works unremarkably and without any issues. Looks good though!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

So heavy and waste of space

I do not have a big kitchen and i am now so regret that I bought this, this is so heavy and large which is not easy to store
But the functions are all working well, it crushes ice really well and it’s good for making smoothies
Great value and it’s also easy to clean as you do not need any oil in order to make a smoothie, just simply use tap water to shower the blender will be fine.
If you are in a big family, i will definitely recommend this, but if you live by yourself like me, you will definitely regret as it’s too much for one person

Date PurchasedMar 2018

My recently bought a blender for my mothers birthday and it was working perfectly fine for about 2 days and then suddenly stopped working? Is there a way to fix this or return without a receipt as I threw it away?

Hi I have used this blender only for handful of times but the motor is burned. I dont have the receipt, what can i do?
Did you pay by cash or card? If you paid by card you can track the receipt print it and that is proof of purchase. If you dont have a receipt they will usually offer to give you a store credit to be used as you want.

How the hell do I use it??? Its plugged in, I turn it on and all the lights flash, then I press any of the other buttons "smoothie, grind, mashup or whatever" and all the lights turn up and thats it?
Same problem. Did you manage to get it to work?

CategoryBlenders