Kmart Anko 11 Fin Oil Heater

Kmart Anko 11 Fin Oil Heater

MPNs: 42852926 and HD904-11

Heaters Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of heater would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.7

Daya Narain

Daya NarainSydney, NSW

Perfect heater for a small unit

This heater heats my entire room. Not to expensive Heats up very quickly. Happy with the purchase. I purchased from Kmart Chatswood. The heater has an auto function. We have this heater for 6 months now.

Purchased in February 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$49.00.

Napha

NaphaSydney, NSW

Worth the money!

This product is perfect! Works fine, not too expensive, worth the money, just need a bit more time to warm up the room but overall is all good for me.

Purchased in April 2020 at Kmart for A$55.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom
Bella R.

Bella R.Sydney, NSW

Basic reliable heating

The heater works well and heats up fairly quickly. I was quite surprised! It is basic with just manual settings - so no timer or anything, but good for when you need a bit of heat next to the couch or to heat up a bed room before bed. Happy with it.

Purchased in May 2020 at Kmart for A$55.00.

Room Type Living/Dining Area and Small Bedroom

Shezzie

ShezzieMid North Coast, NSW

Great heater, different heat settings, works well!

Great heater that heats room or 2 very well! has many different settings from low warmth to high and often (even on freezing cold days) doesnt have to be used past medium to get optimal heat throughtout room.
The heat is not a harsh, which is important as we put it in our children's room. I am very impressed with this heater.
Has an auto off function when tipped over.
Maintains consistant heat.
We have had this heater for 2 years and have not noticed a dramatic change in electricity bill either.

Purchased in June 2018 at Kmart for A$55.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom, Living/Dining Area and Small Bedroom
Jerry16

Jerry16AU

Does the job

Ok for small rooms, good price for what it is, just manual settings so no coming on at a pre set time, putting it on low and draping a towel over it makes the towel nice and fluffy.

Purchased in May 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$50.00.

Simon.

Simon.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quiet Efficient Heating

Simple effective heating. I wanted a heater for my office that was quiet that would radiate a gentle heat. This one does just that. Yes, there is a click when the thermostat switches and it is not the prettiest piece of furniture but what do you get for the cheap price. I am only using it for a few months each year. It does what I bought it for.

Purchased in May 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$55.00.

Room Type Small Office
Sara L

Sara LGlen Waverley

Dumbest Design EVER!

Purchased in August 2018 for A$80.00.

Max

MaxGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DANGER Do not buy

On connecting the heater to power for the first time it immediately blew the main fuse for our apartment. Must have been shipped without basic testing, since the new unit was not functional and shorted out straight out of the box. I guess you get what you pay for; going to look for a more expensive 11 fin heater now.

Purchased in April 2020 at Kmart Online Store for A$55.00.

Mick

MickSydney Surrounds, NSW

Heats ok, expensive to run

I have one in each bedroom of my house and they have taken the chill out of the air quite well during winter. I did however receive a large power bill and was told by the power company these heaters cost 51c per hour to run. I guess you get what you pay for

Room Type Large Bedroom and Small Bedroom

wayne r.

wayne r.South East Queensland, QLD

BAD PRODUCT

Worst product ive ever purchased. A light. Indicator missing.. And dosnt warm a small room at all.. Worst product by far. Dont waist your money on anko products.im buying frim Aldi.

Melbourne user

Melbourne userGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Housemates farts are warmer

Bought from Kmart Richmond in 3 days ago. After hours of use, my room was 1.8°c hotter than initially. Took a long time to get barely warm, pretty sure my housemates farts create more heat. Held my palm against it and barely warm, held my palm against the 9fin bunnings heater in another room and instant burn. Felt the heat within minutes from this $59 bunnings one.
Stay away from kmart heaters as they are all rubbish. Especially for an oil heater which has been around for 10's of years, to get this product wrong is embarrassing.

Ruth

RuthNorth Western Region, NSW

This is crap

This heater is useless only heats up half way to capacity Im freezing cold now and my other heater wont work. I have rung target they said they will call me on Monday

Purchased in June 2019 at Target Australia for A$60.00.

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Completely unsatisfied

The heat was good when you were almost sitting on top of it in my small bedroom but even with the door closed I thought this product was a waste of money. It also used an excessive amount of electricity so is not a good product for the budget and/or energy conscious.

I really tried to get heat out of this unit for two weeks but sadly, I had to return it.

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart Online Store for A$55.00.

Sher

SherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kmart Oil heater is not efficient

I purchased a 5 fin oil heater from kmart and when i used for the first time, i did not find its heating house and i assumed this is how will be oil heaters but later i got to know from one of my friend that Kmart oil heaters are not efficient infact one of the bad product later i returned with full amount refund and i bought bunnings 9 fin and i am surprised to see the difference with the K mart oil heater, Bunnings oil heater is excellent and it warns house with in 15-20 min. I am really happy with Bunnings Oil heater. I suggest not to go with Kmart oil heater which is proved by many.

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart for A$35.00.

Barely gets warm!

Came here to after purchasing this oil heater unfortunately. I thought it was broken because it wouldn't get nearly as warm as other oil heaters I've had in the past. It's practically useless unless you live in a closet.

Not good

No heat!
I have a medium size room and had the heater on for hours- the room was still cold.
The metal itself gets hot but doesn’t provide any heat.

Rita Tse

Rita TseSydney, NSW

It's not heating much

I have a medium size bedroom, it doesnt seem to make any difference even I have it on for over 2 to 3 hours. You can only feel the heat around the heater.

Purchased in April 2019.

Room Type Large Bedroom
Ddd

Ddd

Terrible

No heat what so ever. Poor design and does not cope well with extended use. Feels like no heat is coming out and is very fragile. Bad product over all

Purchased in April 2018.

Alan C.

Alan C.Perth, WA

Warm and energy efficient

I live in a medium sized en-suite room and spend most of my time in here. Turning this heater on for an hour heats the room pretty nicely and can last for hours.

Chantelle

ChantelleSydney

Cheap, easy to use and durable

I am very happy with this purchase. This heater is very simple to use, made of good quality material. It has kept my living room warm during the winter. I use a socket timer which allows the heater to be automatically turned on and off on schedule each day. I programme it around 30 min before waking up.

Date PurchasedNov 2017