Kmart Anko 11 Fin Oil Heater

Kmart Anko 11 Fin Oil Heater

MPN: HD904-11

This is crap

This heater is useless only heats up half way to capacity Im freezing cold now and my other heater wont work. I have rung target they said they will call me on Monday

Purchased in June 2019 at Target Australia for $60.00.

Room Type Living/Dining Area

Completely unsatisfied

The heat was good when you were almost sitting on top of it in my small bedroom but even with the door closed I thought this product was a waste of money. It also used an excessive amount of electricity so is not a good product for the budget and/or energy conscious.

I really tried to get heat out of this unit for two weeks but sadly, I had to return it.

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart Online Store for $55.00.

SmellNo

Kmart Oil heater is not efficient

I purchased a 5 fin oil heater from kmart and when i used for the first time, i did not find its heating house and i assumed this is how will be oil heaters but later i got to know from one of my friend that Kmart oil heaters are not efficient infact one of the bad product later i returned with full amount refund and i bought bunnings 9 fin and i am surprised to see the difference with the K mart oil heater, Bunnings oil heater is excellent and it warns house with in 15-20 min. I am really happy with Bunnings Oil heater. I suggest not to go with Kmart oil heater which is proved by many.

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart for $35.00.

Barely gets warm!

Came here to after purchasing this oil heater unfortunately. I thought it was broken because it wouldn't get nearly as warm as other oil heaters I've had in the past. It's practically useless unless you live in a closet.

Purchased in June 2019 at Kmart for $55.00.

Not good

No heat!
I have a medium size room and had the heater on for hours- the room was still cold.
The metal itself gets hot but doesn’t provide any heat.

Purchased in May 2019.

It's not heating much

I have a medium size bedroom, it doesnt seem to make any difference even I have it on for over 2 to 3 hours. You can only feel the heat around the heater.

Purchased in April 2019.

Room Type Large Bedroom

Terrible

No heat what so ever. Poor design and does not cope well with extended use. Feels like no heat is coming out and is very fragile. Bad product over all

Purchased in April 2018.

Warm and energy efficient

I live in a medium sized en-suite room and spend most of my time in here. Turning this heater on for an hour heats the room pretty nicely and can last for hours.

Purchased in May 2019.

SmellNo

Cheap, easy to use and durable

I am very happy with this purchase. This heater is very simple to use, made of good quality material. It has kept my living room warm during the winter. I use a socket timer which allows the heater to be automatically turned on and off on schedule each day. I programme it around 30 min before waking up.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

4 fin oil heater. perfect for budget

I've got this 4 fin oil heater from Kmart and it is awesome. It makes sometimes clicking sound and it wakes me up during night time, but, it doesn't bother you that much. It works well with second room. It the room it big, that you'll need 11 fin. My room is relatively small, so it works perfectly. Lower electricity consumption is another attraction. Definitely recommend!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Nice and warm for small room but dont do any magic for large room

I recently purchased Kmart 11 fin heater which I was thinking will work magic. I did find my bedroom was a bit warm after 10 min or so. I also tried heating my living room but the warmth was not noticable. I am still looking out in market for good heater but dont want to return these as well. So it will work for small room and considering the price its okay.

Purfect - Lovely and warm

Just purchased the 11 Fin Digital Oil heater in black, so worth $79. Keeps the lounge room cozy and warm. It has a fast heat mode and an energy saving mode as well plus a timer. It is quite and does a great job, value for money. Love Kmart they are the best.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Wierd smell + The instructions for putting wheels on are misleading

1) After being on for half an hour, it has a strange smell...a bit like burning electrical components. Perhaps this will go away but the way companies are these days, you never know what you're breathing in.

2) Misleading instructions re wheels: they say the second wheel-plate is fixed "under the metal control chamber". Moreover, there are two small holes in that chamber that match up with the wheel-plate. I spent 5 minutes trying to work out how to attach it.
But the instructions are completely false: luckily the photo on the BOX shows the wheel-plate ACTUALLY goes under the last fin NEXT to the control chamber - in a similar way to the other wheel-plate.
The manufacturer is too cheap to provide a second diagram to make this obvious.
Also, the photo in the instructions looks like the wheels could well go under the 'control chamber'.

Perfect for one room!

I Just got this heater Aldi had a 7 fin for $50 this one was only $5 more.I have had it on for the last 4 hours . Awesome a nice heat! No Noise and no chance of igniting something. I would recommend to people who have a bedroom / loungeroom in the same area. ie. Granny Flats.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

great price!

I bought this heater for the cold nights for a cheap price. I was quite surprised that it heated up my whole room in a matter of minutes. It surprisingly is quite quiet as well and is also efficient. I would recommend this cheap heater that does what it is supposed to do very well.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Perfect for my bedroom

This 11 oil heater is great for any bedroom. It heats very fast, keeps the heat well and distributes the heat fast and evenly. I am happy with the heater and use it daily during the cold season. 11 columns are great and work efficiently. I would recommend this product.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Excellent value for money

I owned a few heaters in the past and the Kmart 11 Fin Oil Heater is great. I use it to heat my kids' room and it stays on there all night. I love it, it is quiet, efficient and great value for money. I would recommend this product to anyone.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Good

Fairly good heater. For the price you get what you pay for. Perfect for my bedroom to heat up but not for big areas such as kitchen and living room. Takes a fair while to warm up, a good hour or so to heat my room. Would recommend thoe for a fair price heater that does work well.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Good Heater, i'm happy with it!

I bought 2 Heaters approx 6 months back.
I have used 1 heater in 10x10 room and it heats the room pretty quickly and I had to keep it at low heat since I sleep cold.
I have used other heater in 18 x10 room and it keep the area where the heater is warm enough. Given it is too big an area to circulate the warm air constantly (without forced fan and during winter), it still served the purpose of keeping the portion of this big room warm.

I do not recall energy ration of these heaters, It will be good to check the energy rating.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Does not heat well FIne for small room

this oil heater works fine but takes a long time to heat - if its too cold it will not work at all - if the room is small it seems to heat but for large area this is pretty much useless. Better to have one than nothing but it wont protect from cold completely

Date PurchasedAug 2017