Kmart 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven

MPN: AO8606

J60913

J60913South East Queensland, QLD

Lasted 10 months was good while it lasted :-(

I loved the AF when purchased and used it 3-4 times a week, no problems really, annoying door keeps falling/coming off, then one night simply stopped, cooked a piece of fish, removed from AF, put in a basket of chips and then wouldn't turn on, took it back for a refund yesterday, bought a Kogan one which was on special and took out an extra 3 year warranty. Looks similar to Kmart one but has an extra basket and a kebab rack and forks.

Purchased in May 2020 at Kmart Online Store for $129.00.

RonebarkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed

Waited ages to get one of these air fryers. I particularly wanted to use the rotisserie. I was quite happy with the way it cooked the chicken but had to cut off the legs as the manual states not to cook a chicken larger than 1kg. Impossible to find one that small. I used it once, the next day it would only switch on the light and after nearly an hour of switching off and back on, I gave up. The problem I believe is in the electronic system

Purchased in January 2021 at Kmart Retail Stores for $129.00.

Shandi

ShandiAU

Love this air fryer, use it everyday.

This Air Fryer is a gem, it does what it should, cooks or heats anything that I need to my liking, is easy to operate, and is a complete pleasure to use, cant fault it.

Purchased in June 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $150.00.

MellMetford

Love it

No good for dehydrating food, and it hard to get cake pans that fit, but I've cooked steak, salmon,chips, potato bake, and banana cake (photo included ) It's idea for singles and couples. Love mine

Purchased at Kmart Retail Stores for $129.00.

Faith

FaithFar North Queensland, QLD

it stopped

I bought this 3in1 kmart oven 1 st week DECEMBER and it just STOPPED on, 23/1/21= 8 weeks old as i was cookig 2 eggs . because i bought it with visa i didn't get a reciept.
and i do a lot of cooking . it was fantastic while it worked .

Purchased in December 2020 at k-mart for $129.00.

Was brilliant until it just stopped.

I bought this 3:1 kmart oven last March2020 & loved it, used it a couple of timesca week, was a bit noisey, was quicker than turning on the main oven especially in summer, now in Jan 2021 it has just stopped, I turned it on it beeped & turned off, I'm not best impressed. It has not been abused, will see what kmart have to say as it's still in the 1year warranty period, but I don't have the receipt.

Purchased in March 2020 at Kmart for $129.00.

Murray

MurrayCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

3 months and kaput

Bought it three mths ago. Was working, then beep. Then no power. It’s now landfill. I really dislike when rubbish is imported. Very poor product. Many have had same issue

Purchased in October 2020 at Kmart for $129.00.

Melea

MeleaSydney, NSW

waste of time

I just bought it. Made perfect potato gems. Went back to put pizza inside. wont power board on. I carted this garbage on a bus across town too- now I get to do it all over again to return it. doubt I can be bothered getting an exchange. like anything in life you get what you pay for.

Purchased in January 2021 at Kmart.

Michael Jackson

Michael JacksonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it

Purchased in December 2020 for $129.00.

Do not buy

Do not buyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible!!

Have tried cooking various types of foods in the AF and all come out extremely dry even with spraying oil. Often the food on the outside of the tray is burnt whilst the inside is still raw. The basket does not make decent chips, what I have made was not worth eating! I tried cooking 3 trays of chips and it took 40 minutes and some were burnt and some were raw even though I rotated the trays numerous times! Wishing I had never purchased it! Do not buy!!!

Purchased in December 2020 at Kmart for $129.00.

Brooke M.

Brooke M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good until it blew up

I loved my AF until about 2 months in it blew up, started blinking and beeping and just gave up. Similar to past reviews the rotis function seems to blow the motor or something.

Purchased in October 2020 for $129.00.

Haz

Haz

Absolute garbage

Stopped working after a month and I only ever used it once or twice a week. Don't buy. Spend the extra money and buy a brand name that might last longer. Disappointed!

Purchased in August 2020.

Wendy B

Wendy BSydney Surrounds, NSW

WFPB vegan means no oil.

Crispy, delicious chips in fifteen minutes. Moist falafels, sensational buffalo cauli wings, tofu ended up amazing, a real mouthful, like a meaty biteful. Easy to use, clean, programme at the push of a button. Nice aesthetically too. Love that you can have crumbed food minus the oil. None needed.

Purchased in September 2020 at Kmart for $129.00.

Heyjoe

Heyjoe

Not for baking cakes. Only has top element.

Purchased in July 2020 at Kmart for $129.00.

Irene

IreneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A bit disappointed

Purchased in July 2020 at Kmart Online Store for $129.00.

DaleFraser130

DaleFraser130AU

Piece of garbage

Worked sort of okay for 2 months.
Basket stopped turning then one day it just turned itself off and would not turn back on.
No more in stock. Don't buy. Typical chinese

Purchased in June 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $129.00.

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

JUst what we needed for the two of us

Perfect for cooking our meals And nice and easy to clean up afterwards so easy to operate we bought this because it was recommended to us my other family members

Purchased in July 2020 at Northlakes for $129.00.

Mary L.

Mary L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

pleasantly surprised

i bought the 3 in 1 air fryer yesterday and used it today.i also have the 5.3 litre.i love both.excellent instead of stove and oven.meals cook very quick.am very happy

Purchased in June 2020 at Kmart for $139.00.

Rhee L.

Rhee L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great machine but poorly made

On my second machine now which has just stopped working exactly like the previous unit did, probably won't bother with another exchange and just get my money back this time. My advice is to not bother with this product and look elsewhere for a more reliably made air fryer.

Purchased in May 2020 for $129.00.

chris

chrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dehydrator part of unit

dehydrator is programmed for 4 hours. After 2 hours the time on the face goes back to 2 hours and 10 min. to go.. Then at 22 min to go it went back to 2 hours. What is that.
Thanks Chris

Purchased in June 2020 for $229.00.

Used forSoft Vegetables

Carole

Carole asked

What do I press to pre heat the oven

Ronebarker

I am sorry but I cannot help you. I used my air fryer just once to do a rotisserie chicken. The next time I went to use it, I could not get the oven to turn on so I returned it to Kmart.

Ronebarker

I would think if you just set the temperature to 180 for instance and then the timer for 10 minutes. Do it manually not using the preset icons on the oven.

Mell

I've never preheated my air fryer, but if you wanted to it would only take a minute or 2 max

Anne W.asked

How many litres

Mell

It says 11 litre on the box, It will fit a 20cmx20cm cake tin in it.

Thankyou!

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Basic info can be found on their website or via the details section of this page

Faith

Faithasked

i was cooking 2 eggs in a bowel last night and my 3 in one airfry oven just stopped this morning i tried another power point and just nothing shows on the screen . And I really love using it so I want it fixed or replaced . Please .

What's the question???????????

The majority of reviews on the Kmart 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven are positive, with most people finding it easy to use and clean.

Features:

• Air fryer, benchtop oven and dehydrator in one
  • 10 pre-set functions: Chips, chops, prawns, baking, drumsticks, steaks, fish, chicken, dehydrate and defrost
  • Three litre removable frying basket
  • 11 litre capacity
  • $129 at Kmart

Home chefs liked the way this 3-in-1 Air Fryer crisped their foods, and how it cooked a variety of foods. One reviewer said they cooked everything in their air fryer, including chips, chicken, dim sims and hash browns.

Some reviewers mentioned that their rotisserie and air fryer basket stopped turning sometimes, or turned very slowly or temperamentally. Some electronic glitches were also noted, with timers and the touch screen display.

However reviewers experienced good customer service from Kmart if they needed to return the product.

CategoryBenchtop / Toaster Ovens, Air Fryers and Food Dehydrators