Kmart 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven

Kmart 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven

• Product is used:
    • Daily (3)
    • Weekly (1)
    • Several times a week (1)
  • Used for:
    • Soft Vegetables (3)
    • Meat (2)
    • Hard Vegetables (1)

RhondaM

RhondaMPerth, WA

Simply amazing

Very easy to use with perfect results every time. Best purchase I have made in a long time. Amazing little oven and very easy to clean. If in the future they make a larger one I will be the first in line to purchase and that way I will never have to use my big oven.

Purchased in January 2020 at Kmart for $129.00.

Sis

SisSydney, NSW

High hopes

I was so excited to buy my air fryer I read the instructions the key pad lit up briefly the only thing showing on the key screen was the power and light button after a while the light button went off but I could not get the power button to work I don’t know if I missed some thing or if it was faulty I took it back and got my money back when they get more in I will definitely buy another one I still have high hopes for the next one

Purchased in January 2020.

macSouth East Queensland, QLD

Totally fantastic. Amazing value for the money

Purchased in January 2020 at Kmart Online Store.

Ash

AshSydney, NSW

It's okay

Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $129.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Used for: Soft Vegetables

Kazza

Kazza

It's so perfect and easy to clean

Best thing we ever brought. Love it so much it cuts time and healthy option. I couldn't live without it now. I wasn't big on airfryer but this changes everything it is the best.

Purchased in November 2019 at Australian Golf Online Online store for $115.00.

Noise Level
Product is used: Several times a week
Used for: Meat and Soft Vegetables

Nessy

NessyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

I don't have to turn my big oven on to cook my son some nuggets. Cooks faster than my oven, easier to clean, doesn't heat the kitchen up on a hot day, food comes out crispy, love the rotisserie basket.

Purchased in October 2019 at Kmart for $129.00.

Used for: Hard Vegetables, Meat and Soft Vegetables

trying2helpasked

Our kmart 3 in one air fryer only cooks food on the first tray.

mac

Depends what you are cooking! Air has to circulate so it is suggested to leave a little space in the middle of the food on the racks if possible. A dense tray is going to act more as an oven baker. Cooking on a piece of BAKING paper works well. If you are using presets try using it instead just as it starts up. the time and temp can be adjusted, even while the oven is in run mode, many times I use 200 at 20-39 mins and keep an eye on it for burning. Good luck! Mac

trying2help

Hi, thanks for your help. I have used baking paper, especially for scones, it does not cook the bottom of the scones, I have to turn them over and cook the bottom. No matter what I try the oven will only cook the first tray. Today I put 3 slices of pizza on 2 different trays and only the top tray got hot.

trying2helpasked

Hi, My 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven only cooks the top tray,

J J.

J J.asked

Why does my 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven only cook the top tray.

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives