Kmart 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven

Kmart 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven

MPN: AO8606

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of benchtop / toaster oven would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.4

ScottHunter Region, NSW

Does exactly the best job!

Difficult item to find, but I got one!
First cook was a 400g box of salt & pepper squid on top shelf, plus half a bag of home brand thick cut steak chips covering two lower shelves. Needed to add extra time, swap shelves around and turn over food but everything came out crispy outside, properly cooked and soft inside.
Definitely excellent value for the price!
TIP: Use a light coating of canola oil spray or olive oil spray to stop food sticking to the racks and help food become crispy.

Purchased in May 2020 at Kmart Lidcombe NSW for A$129.00.

Used for Soft Fruit

Rotisserie could be better

Love it but rotisserie keeps stopping. I returned it and after 2 months have to return it once again. Easy to clean and I do like the way it cooks.

Purchased in February 2020 at Kmart for A$129.00.

KayseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy New Owner

Just started using this item. So easy to navigate. First meal was awesome, perfect. I cant wait to try in more.So easy to clean and the door comes off easily.

Purchased in May 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$129.00.

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how Kmart 3-in-1 Air Fryer Oven compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

YoyoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great

I love that the air fryer produces crispy food! my family thinks the chicken i make in it is better than kfc!
We love that it doesn't heat up the whole house in summer like a normal oven would.
Only annoying thing is the door comes off randomly sometimes, and i wish there were more trays to fit more food in! It can also be a bit tricky to get the rotisserie tool out

Purchased in February 2020 at Kmart for A$129.00.

Used for Soft Vegetables
Katelynmuzz

Katelynmuzz

not for the boring cook

I think I was being a bit adventurous when I got this, I really should have just got the standard air fryer but I’m a sucker for hype.
The food cooks amazing in it, but in saying that I cook the standard hot chips or party pies. Nothing spectacular.
I tried using the dehydrator to make potato chips but it was too time consuming and I wasn’t really happy with the outcome, so i haven’t been adventurous enough to try again.
Cleaning is as easy as wiping it over with a sponge. Like an oven use some foil and you’re set.

Purchased in November 2019 at Kmart for A$129.00.

Used for Hard Vegetables
MelissaF

MelissaFRyde

worth every cent

Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart.

Pauline O

Pauline OGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love my 3 in 1

I love my 3 in 1 air fryer but now it has gone to heaven I was using it this morning it started to cook and then the whole thing turned off

Purchased in January 2020 at Kmart for A$129.00.

Used for Hard Fruit and Meat
Bec

BecSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this cooker

This is so easy to use and you can cook so many things. I love especially the way it crisps up food. And the extra bonus of cutting way down in the fat usage.

Purchased in February 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$129.00.

Used for Hard Fruit, Hard Vegetables, Meat, Soft Fruit and Soft Vegetables
RhondaM

RhondaMPerth, WA

Simply amazing

Very easy to use with perfect results every time. Best purchase I have made in a long time. Amazing little oven and very easy to clean. If in the future they make a larger one I will be the first in line to purchase and that way I will never have to use my big oven.

Purchased in January 2020 at Kmart for A$129.00.

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Sis

SisSydney, NSW

High hopes

I was so excited to buy my air fryer I read the instructions the key pad lit up briefly the only thing showing on the key screen was the power and light button after a while the light button went off but I could not get the power button to work I don’t know if I missed some thing or if it was faulty I took it back and got my money back when they get more in I will definitely buy another one I still have high hopes for the next one

Purchased in January 2020.

mac

macSouth East Queensland, QLD

Totally fantastic. Amazing value for the money

Purchased in January 2020 at Kmart Online Store.

Ash

AshSydney, NSW

It's okay

Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$129.00.

Product is used Weekly
Used for Soft Vegetables
Kazza

Kazza

It's so perfect and easy to clean

Best thing we ever brought. Love it so much it cuts time and healthy option. I couldn't live without it now. I wasn't big on airfryer but this changes everything it is the best.

Purchased in November 2019 at Australian Golf Online Online store for A$115.00.

Used for Meat and Soft Vegetables
Nessy

NessyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

I don't have to turn my big oven on to cook my son some nuggets. Cooks faster than my oven, easier to clean, doesn't heat the kitchen up on a hot day, food comes out crispy, love the rotisserie basket.

Purchased in October 2019 at Kmart for A$129.00.

Used for Hard Vegetables, Meat and Soft Vegetables

Jench

Jenchasked

Does anyone know where I can find a user manual for the 3 in 1 online ?

Andromeda
Andromeda

Scottasked

I'd like to know where all those people who have just recently submitted reviews for this oven are actually getting it from, especially when there hasn't been one in stock at any Kmart store in NSW for over three weeks, nor have any been available for home delivery anywhere in NSW via Kmart's online ordering system!

Kaysey

I ordered and paid for one 5.2 litre online only for the transaction to be reversed via Pay Pal. Then, I went back online and saw Sunnybank, a Brisbane suburb, had one. They wouldn't hold it (they do now, policy change). I raced at 7.30 am and got it. My daughter at her 2nd attempt got one in Gladstone. Everyone else I am not sure. Luck of the draw. If KMART are smart they'd be doing everything they could to get them as they fly out the door.

Yoyo

I got mine from Knox, VIC. It said it was out of stock but i just happened to be in store and had a look and they had it in stock

Becky L.
Becky L.

Got one today literally just put on the self

Mandy

Mandyasked

Hey peeps just wondering I have the 3in 1 Airfryer. Great machine although the other night while cooking it started off great and then all of a sudden it stopped cooking and started to flash and beep and now I can’t even turn it on. We changed power sockets and tried again but nothing. Any tips on how to fix this as there’s nothing in the manual Also can u buy the mesh basket and rotisserie rods seperately. Thanx.

Yoyo

Id take it back to kmart

Kaysey

If you return it they wont be able to replace it. They can only offer money back from my experience.

Scott

If it's turned itself off after the cooking process has finished, try turning power off at wall socket, pull the plug out for about one minute then plug in and turn on. The power button on the unit should light up, then try pressing and holding that power button to see if the oven will start. If it doesn't, check other appliances on the same socket and check the oven in other power outlets. Still not working? Return it to the store for exchange (if they have any in stock) or refund. The product has a 12 month warranty.
You can't buy the accessories separately, but you can buy a rotisserie that cooks kebabs on metal skewers.