Kmart 40cm Wi-Fi Pedestal Fan

Kmart 40cm Wi-Fi Pedestal Fan

Fan Buying Guide - How to choose the coolest tower or pedestal fan for you

If you’re looking for a way to avoid melting this summer, a fan could help. But with so many types on the market, how do you choose the best fan for your home?

Read now

• Power
Maree

MareeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrific fan and cheap

After reading Choice reviews on fans I bought this one for my sons bedroom. He loves it because it is quiet and effective even on low. He uses the sleep option and is very happy with it so I am going to buy a 2nd one for my bedroom.

Purchased in September 2020 at Kmart Online Store for A$89.00.

Rachel K.

Rachel K.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely excellent, very happy!

I struggle being too hot in summer but hate having my AC on all night, set the fan to turn on after an hour or two (using Google home routines) and my AC turns off automatically 10mins after that.
Love being able to control the speed from bed.

Don't get much use out of the sleep mode or nature mode - not really my cup of tea.

Purchased in September 2020 at Kmart.

Tiff

TiffPerth, WA

This is perfect

It’s great quiet and works great on Alexa becoming a smart home was not my wish now I can’t see how I lived without it it’s so great I don’t need the remote at all and if I go out and think did I turn it off I can cheek on Alexa app if it’s on just tell it to turn off this is the best thing ever I’m very satisfied with the fan power functions are great it’s very stable

Purchased in September 2020 at Kmart for A$89.00.

Standalone Fans

Find out how Kmart 40cm Wi-Fi Pedestal Fan compares to other Standalone Fans

B Packer

B PackerPerth, WA

Awesome!

I sleep with a fan every single night of the year (yes I’m weird) I have found this one to be absolutely amazing, definitely much better than the cheaper smaller ones! So worth it

Purchased at Kmart.

Tayla10

Tayla10Perth, WA

Life saver

Great pedestal fan! Has various speeds and they are super handy sometimes you need a light breeze to circulate the air and other times you need the higher speeds. It is super quiet compared to others on the market

Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart for A$79.00.

Safwan

Safwan

High speed fan!

Has 8 speed settings, in very hot temp, i just keep it on 8.
Its a strong fan that's hard to tip over and the wind is good.
Has a remote and works with 2.5ghz wifi, which i have so its great. Can control through my phone.
It s a bit noisy on speed 8 but not something that you can't sleep through.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$70.00.

Quiet & Amazing

Quiet & amazing! We love this fan. We have purchased a lot of fans and none have impressed us like this one. Good quality, exceeded my expectations I would highly recommend

Purchased in January 2020 at Kmart for A$69.00.

Holly H.

Holly H.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this fan

So glad I brought this fan for summer! Having 8 different speeds is so good. I usually cant sleep with fans on because of the noise but this one is very quiet. Definitely worth the money!

Purchased in November 2019 at Kmart for A$89.00.

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great fan

This fan is very easy to assemble and I put it together within about ten minutes. It's got a wide, heavy and very stable base which I like better than the normal cross shaped bases that I always stub my toe on!

The various modes like the natural mode and sleep mode are a great addition and the fan really pushes a lot of air around even at the lowest level. I don't have cooling in my house and so far this has been good enough to keep me cool (on a 40 degree Melbourne day!) It's very quiet as well. The only disappointment is that the wifi features don't work on a 5hz network which, due to NBN, most of us have. It's really only a novelty because there's a remote control anyway but it would have been fun.

Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$89.00.

Standalone Fans

Find out how Kmart 40cm Wi-Fi Pedestal Fan compares to other Standalone Fans

Brever

BreverSouth East Queensland, QLD

Yes It's Useless / How To Fix It

Purchased in November 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$89.00.

Sds

Sdsasked

Happy with purchase however, whilst in sleep mode I am getting the effect of the nature mode and not just a constant fan is this normal?

Allina Pasked

I simply cannot connect my fan to the tuya app. I've checked my modem it's working on 2.4Ghz. I've returned the fan to get another and the next fan will not connect. Has anyone else experienced any connection issues?

Burger
Burger

The same thing happened to me. I ended up returning the second one as well because when I push the fan downwards, it slowly creeps back up which is so annoying. Am considering purchasing the goldair quiet fan - I think it’s roughly the same price as the Kmart one.

Allina P

Yess mine also did that too.

Jess Barber

Jess Barberasked

Should I return my fan? I’m having trouble with it, sometimes it turns on but I only works on speeds 8,7,6 and 5 also sometimes it just won’t turn on at all and I have to take it apart and adjust somethings for it to turn on the next time, am I doing something wrong or is my fan faulty?

CategoryStandalone Fans