Kmart 40cm Wi-Fi Pedestal Fan

Kmart 40cm Wi-Fi Pedestal Fan

See the Best Standalone Fans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Power

MareeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrific fan and cheap

After reading Choice reviews on fans I bought this one for my sons bedroom. He loves it because it is quiet and effective even on low. He uses the sleep option and is very happy with it so I am going to buy a 2nd one for my bedroom.

Purchased in September 2020 at Kmart Online Store for $89.00.

Rachel K.
Rachel K.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely excellent, very happy!

I struggle being too hot in summer but hate having my AC on all night, set the fan to turn on after an hour or two (using Google home routines) and my AC turns off automatically 10mins after that.
Love being able to control the speed from bed.

Don't get much use out of the sleep mode or nature mode - not really my cup of tea.

Purchased in September 2020 at Kmart.

Other Standalone Fans

Tiff
TiffPerth, WA

This is perfect

It’s great quiet and works great on Alexa becoming a smart home was not my wish now I can’t see how I lived without it it’s so great I don’t need the remote at all and if I go out and think did I turn it off I can cheek on Alexa app if it’s on just tell it to turn off this is the best thing ever I’m very satisfied with the fan power functions are great it’s very stable

Purchased in September 2020 at Kmart for $89.00.

Standalone Fans

Find out how Kmart 40cm Wi-Fi Pedestal Fan compares to other Standalone Fans

B Packer
B PackerPerth, WA

Awesome!

I sleep with a fan every single night of the year (yes I’m weird) I have found this one to be absolutely amazing, definitely much better than the cheaper smaller ones! So worth it

Purchased at Kmart.

Tayla10
Tayla10Perth, WA

Life saver

Great pedestal fan! Has various speeds and they are super handy sometimes you need a light breeze to circulate the air and other times you need the higher speeds. It is super quiet compared to others on the market

Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart for $79.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Is the new ALDI Bladeless Air Purifier Fan better than the Dyson Pure Cool Desk Fan?

German retail giant ALDI is releasing a bladeless fan and air purifier, due to go on sale as part of its Special Buys program this Saturday 18th November.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.11 Nov 2020
is-the-new-aldi-bladeless-air-purifier-fan-better-than-the-dyson-pure-cool-desk-fan

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Safwan
Safwan

High speed fan!

Has 8 speed settings, in very hot temp, i just keep it on 8.
Its a strong fan that's hard to tip over and the wind is good.
Has a remote and works with 2.5ghz wifi, which i have so its great. Can control through my phone.
It s a bit noisy on speed 8 but not something that you can't sleep through.

Purchased in January 2020 for $70.00.

Quiet & Amazing

Quiet & amazing! We love this fan. We have purchased a lot of fans and none have impressed us like this one. Good quality, exceeded my expectations I would highly recommend

Purchased in January 2020 at Kmart for $69.00.

Holly H.
Holly H.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this fan

So glad I brought this fan for summer! Having 8 different speeds is so good. I usually cant sleep with fans on because of the noise but this one is very quiet. Definitely worth the money!

Purchased in November 2019 at Kmart for $89.00.

Other Standalone Fans

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great fan

This fan is very easy to assemble and I put it together within about ten minutes. It's got a wide, heavy and very stable base which I like better than the normal cross shaped bases that I always stub my toe on!

The various modes like the natural mode and sleep mode are a great addition and the fan really pushes a lot of air around even at the lowest level. I don't have cooling in my house and so far this has been good enough to keep me cool (on a 40 degree Melbourne day!) It's very quiet as well. The only disappointment is that the wifi features don't work on a 5hz network which, due to NBN, most of us have. It's really only a novelty because there's a remote control anyway but it would have been fun.

Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $89.00.

Standalone Fans

Find out how Kmart 40cm Wi-Fi Pedestal Fan compares to other Standalone Fans

Brever
BreverSouth East Queensland, QLD

Yes It's Useless / How To Fix It

Purchased in November 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $89.00.

lena
lenaasked

I thought of buying this fan but then as I kept reading the reviews I read about wi-fi connections etc.
Question . Does this fan have an on/off switch without having to connect it to a wifi and have completed a thesis on wifi connection? I have an unreliable wifi and so far anything that had to be wifi connected has ended up in disaster and be returned. I am only asking for a simple on /off operation and a remote is welcome but not necessary

Maree

Hi Lena, Even though the fan is wifi connected there is a large knob on the stand that turns the fan on and off. It is quite quiet for night time and turns itself off, and it doesn't use much power either. Good luck with your purchase.

Sds
Sdsasked

Happy with purchase however, whilst in sleep mode I am getting the effect of the nature mode and not just a constant fan is this normal?

Maree

The fan slows down during sleep mode then turns itself off.

Allina Pasked

I simply cannot connect my fan to the tuya app. I've checked my modem it's working on 2.4Ghz. I've returned the fan to get another and the next fan will not connect. Has anyone else experienced any connection issues?

Burger
Burger

The same thing happened to me. I ended up returning the second one as well because when I push the fan downwards, it slowly creeps back up which is so annoying. Am considering purchasing the goldair quiet fan - I think it’s roughly the same price as the Kmart one.

Allina P

Yess mine also did that too.

David B.
David B.

i fixed this same issue myself. because my telstra modem has 2.4ghz and 5ghz combined i had to go into my router settings to turn "band steering" off which allowed me direct access to the 2.4ghz wifi on my phone which worked quickly. PS: if you dont have 2.4ghz then you can not connect yours

See all Kmart 40cm Wi-Fi Pedestal Fan questions