Kmart Anko Steam Iron KB-169E

Kmart Anko Steam Iron KB-169E

• MPN: KB-169E
See the Best Irons & Steam Generators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

3.4
  • Product is used
  • Safety

Don’t buy these

These sand like textured subtance come from these holes of this iron, very unhappy with this puchase, And it can’t be replaced because I bought it over 12 months ago

Kmart
KmartKmartSend a private message

Sorry about that Ebi, unfortunately this is our policy. If you'd like to discuss this further, please share your details here https://www.kmart.com.au/contact-us/ or call us on 1800 124 125

Trudl
TrudlFar North Queensland, QLD

Good price

I had a steam iron station before which cut the iron time short due to the hot steam.
It broke and I needed an iron straight away.
The closest store to buy one was KMart.
The price was good and I thought I can use this iron till I find another steam station, but saying that after 4 months I still use it. I like it. Yes Ironing takes longer but its hot straight away not as my former iron which took over 5 min just to heat up. Also its light weight and glides easy. The Cord has a good length too.
I mainly iron Cotton and sometimes Rayon.
So far so good and for $15 its a great price.
I always say cheaper as a coffee and a cake for 2 people.

Purchased in at Kmart Retail Stores for $15.

Dang N
Dang NSydney, NSW

Affordable iron

Very affordable. Works without any issue! Heats in seconds and clothes are ironed with ease. Would recommend it to family and friends. If you’re looking for iron, don’t look any further.

Returning to Kmart for refund

Highest temperature is barely hot enough for cotton and not hot enough for linen.
Water chamber rusted after two and a half months causing brown deposits from the steam holes on clothing when using the steam boost feature. The iron is not hot enough to iron most fabrics without using this feature.

• Safety
  • Incentivised Review No
Irons & Steam Generators

Find out how Kmart Anko Steam Iron KB-169E compares to other Irons & Steam Generators

Lora
LoraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Anko Iron works great, happy with purchase

I bought the Anko Iron a couple of months ago and I think it does a great job of ironing !!
My only issue is that I wish I didn't have to pull out an extension cord every time I have to do some ironing.
Surely the manufacturer of Anko Irons can produce an extension cord, so that ironing can be made easy without having to rely on an extension cord, seriously ?!
Anko Irons are great, just for future production . . . please consider the length of the cord !!

Purchased in at Kmart for $30.99.

Haji
HajiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent on Budget

Bought this steam iron almost a year ago. I must admit that its quality is far better than what I had in my mind.
After 11 months its still doing its job perfectly.
Certainly recommended.

Wellyo
WellyoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty good little iron, leaks a bit though

Isn’t a bad little unit for the price. I find it does leak water very easily, so usually I don’t use the steam function. But it glides ok and doesn’t leave marks.

Purchased in at Kmart Online Store for $15.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.