Kmart Straightening Brush BY-621

Kmart Straightening Brush BY-621

• Hair Length Medium (3)
  • Hair Style Wavy (1) and Curly (2)
  • Straightening Time 10 minutes
  • Hair Care

Melinda F

Melinda FGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I bought the Kmart anko Straitening Brush

I was surprised at how cheap it was, 19 dollars. So I brought it home and waited for my hair to dry. And then I used it tonight. Because I have long hair it took about half an hour, but when I use a hair straightener that usually takes up to an hour and a half.
I love it and it doesn't leave you with the burnt smell that some straightners leave you with.

cmflynn67Central West, NSW

Amazing - I wish I would have found it sooner

I have naturally curly hair that is thicK. I recently had it cut to a bob and struggle to make it look like the hairdressers make it look so great. I purchased the straightening brush from Kmart in Orange NSW - watch a few videos on how to use it and gave it a whirl. I am so happy. I find it hard to use a straightener, I dont have the skills to make my hair look sleek and styled. BUT the Brush is perfect . It is easy to use, heats up as they say within 5 minutes. The cord is long enough to reach comfortably from power point to mirror vanity. I did my hair in less that 7 minutes - (generally takes me up to 30 minutes with a hair straightener ) I am so impressed.

Purchased in July 2020 at Kmart for $19.00.

whyvet

whyvetNSW, 2200

Very happy considering price point

Don't be fooled by the price tag, this product works quite well. Don't expect a perfectly slick and straight result, like you would get with a normal straightener, but this brush does get my hair nice and straight with a lot less effort. I've only had it for about a month and use it about twice a week and it is still working perfectly. It seems to be sturdy and decently built, but only time will tell if it will last.

Purchased in September 2019 at Kmart for $19.00.

Hair Straighteners

Find out how Kmart Straightening Brush BY-621 compares to other Hair Straighteners

JYO

JYOSydney, NSW

Can’t be more happy

Just as good as a high end hair straightener ...but quick in its job...amazing product. That too at such a low price .gave it a try and results are worth.

Purchased in October 2019 for $19.00.

Trish

TrishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works Well, very happy

Daphne M.

Daphne M.asked

Hi have turned on straightener on and the off button is on,so t h en I tried pressing the on button and nothing is happening, have tried now 3-4 times,could it be me or an e l electrical thing,be happy with feed back,just brought this and hope it didn't disappoint me

Daphne M.

Daphne M.asked

Have a turned on st the power and is reading off,so when I press the on button nothing is happening, have done this 3x now

cmflynn67

It should turn on to giving you the option of seeing the temperature and press the buttons or arrows to turn up or turn down the temperature. If you have no lit area above the brush may not be working or faulty. Generally a blue light shows the temperature when pressing the on button.

CategoryHair Straighteners