love love LOVE

My Wideplate Glampalm glides beautifully through my Hair,gives it a beautiful shine.plus the cool heatproof bag, 2x clips and Redken smoothglide heat down.Test it out & you will get the best result.Very happy with my Glampam and looking forward to using it more

Purchased in March 2018.

Amazing glam palm

This straightener is the smoothest one I have ever owned! I looked at reviews for this product and thought I’d try it as I always originally used ghd’s - glam palm are amazing and I’d never go back to any other brand! Hair feels healthier as you adjust the temperature - amazing!!

Purchased in January 2014 at Amazing Cosmetics for $400.00.

Straightening Time 5 minutes

Not really worth the price

The straightener stopped performing well after 1 year very minimal use. I did contact glampalm but they were not really very helpful. Even though I was within 24 month warranty the response they gave me was very discouraging and an attitude that they probably won’t do much.

Purchased in January 2017.

Hair Length Long

Great product, easy to use & well priced

I’ve had the GP313 mid for only 3 days but so far appears to do exactly what’s promised. Heats up quickly. I have fine hair and like that I can control the temperature. Seems to straighten quickly but I tend to use it for beachy waves as opposed to dead straight. The mid size is perfect as it’s not too small (I don’t like tight curls) and not so large I can’t get any movement. Can’t say yet whether it’s better for your hair but am impressed so far and would recommend to others. The price point is also very reasonable. I’ve paid more previously and think the quality of this product is better. Happy with my purchase

Purchased in February 2019 for $270.00.

Hair Style Wavy

Loved this straightener but I wish it lasted longer than 3 years!

I LOVED this hair straightener!!! however I was using it this morning and it started making a strange sound and had a burned out motor smell. I'm completely devastated but it was 3 years old so I'm not sure if that is the life span they have. I am looking at possibly buying the muk this time as my friend has had hers for 10 years now & I don't want to have to replace another glampalm in another 3 years. But I will miss this one for sure!!!

Purchased in December 2016.

Hair Length Long
Straightening Time 20 minutes

Glam palm

Very fast to heat up. Simple to use. It doesn’t seem to get as hot as my previous straightener but that’s not a bad thing because it does the job very well. I have fine hair so this model Orks fine and is sufficient

Almost 4 years Later!

I have been using this straightener for almost 4 years now, almost daily and it is still going strong. It heats quickly and my hair is still in good condition, even though it is coloured regularly. I have travelled with it a lot and used it all over the world.

Glam Palm Versus Chemothetapy !

I was in the process of purchasing my daughter a Glam Palm after she had brought your slim palm and the hairdryer for me as a gift.

I had been through Chemotherapy and my hair grew back white and curly and always had a kink in it. I loved both items especially the slim straightener as my hair is still very short and the slim glam is perfect for short hair. I decided to view the reviews that customers had written something I must admit I rarely do as I feel it is such an individual product and EVEYONE HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION!

I was so shocked to read some of the negative comments that some customers had written some I personally thought were a bit over the top. Personally I love my straightener and to date haven’t had any issues at all. It does exactly what it is supposed to do and I would RECOMMEND this product to anyone which I have done to numerous friends and family who decided to purchase a Glam product possibly about 60 or so people. These friends and family love their Glam and have commented to me how wonderful the product is.

Having a husband who has been retailing for 49 years and is The National Manager of a very large international retail company I understand implicitly that things do go wrong. With the reviews I have read and the response from the company certainly shows what a gold class customer service department they run.

Unfortunately you can’t please everyone and some customers seem to want to make it their mission to hurt a company by way of negative comments via social media. It is sad that we use social media now to try to ruin a companies reputation with such nasty negative comments.

Thank goodness though there are many many great positive reviews on your product which do outway the negative.

I reiterate I LOVE my Glam Palm products and having been through Breast Cancer and the Chemotherapy treatment I can now control my unruly hair thanks to my Glam.

I do hope that future customers will read my review and make up their own mind rather than taking on others issues to confirm their purchase.

Good luck with your business Glam certainly is miles ahead of the GHD which my daughter has and uses mine all the time hence I am purchasing her own......question is which one do I buy ?

Hi Marina, Thank you for your lovely feedback. Each styler has been created for different needs and styles. We would recommend to try our "styler guide" on the website or just give our office a call during business hours on 1300 652 797. Kindest Regards,Hi Marina, Thank you for your lovely feedback. Each styler has been created for different needs and styles. We would recommend to try our "styler guide" on the website or just give our office a call during business hours on 1300 652 797. Kindest Regards,

Great so far

I've bought this and was a little skeptical about its claims but I've been using so far and it's been great. The straightner is light and heats up fairly quickly. My hair is fairly damaged but this seems to not make it worse when using. The only reason I haven't given it 5 stars it's because it's only a week old and not sure how long this machine will last.

Very easy and fast! makes me look gorgeous

This is just perfect for me. I wanted to get an iron that I can make beautiful curls and straighten my hair. This was what I was exactly looking for. It heats up very fast and if you have not used a hair iron before, you will not have any difficulties using this. It is just that easy to make curls and make your hair look gorgeous!

Super Happy

My order arrived within 48 hours. Only used once so far. I have fine wavey/frizzy hair with a lot of breakage. I used the 120 degree setting and it worked really well. Will definitely be able to us it more regularly as I didn't have any snagging and I feel it is more gentle on my hair. Love the brush I bough also. Would recommend to others to try as it has the lower heat settings available.

As a hairdresser i can say best straightener ever!!!

Im a hairdresser and have tried the ghd, cloud9, halo, silver bullet and other brands. I can say when i got the glampalm clinic i was positively suprised. This styler gives never seen before shine and my hair and customers hair stays straight for 2 or 3 days!!! Can u imagine?! Its crazy. I fell in love! OMG!! The vibrating function is doing wonders and its not annoying at all. Love love love!!!!

Just ok

I purchased the clinic glam palm about 8 months ago from hair mart after my trusty old ghd died. The clinic model doesn't glide through my hair like other straighteners. When curling it gets stuck and I have to open the tongs slightly to let it glide through. I find I've had more split ends since using which might have something to do with the hair not smoothly gliding through. Still does the job but just annoying to use!

Hi Kfrank, Thank you for your message. As you might have seen we our first batch of the clinic had an unfortunate fault in the coating of the handle. Unfortunately things like this happens with new inventions however all has been rectified now and people are loving the Cliinic! If you havent been contacted yet by us, please call us on 1300 652 797 to organise an exchange of handles. Hope that explains! Kindest Regards,Thank you for your reply I will call to discuss further. Great customer service :)

Best hair iron ever I love it

My hair was extremely damaged I tried everything nothing helped I use to hate going out the house but after trying GlamPalm my hair is silky soft to the touch everyone started complementing my hair it felt amazing I recommended it to everyone and I would continue to do so But now after 2 years and 4 months of use it started making a ticking sound and I am afraid to use it not sure what's wrong during the time I had it I only used it once a week so i don't understand how this could be I still have the box but no longer have the slip

Thank you for your lovely feedback. Give us a call on 1300 652 797 to get it in for a service. Kindest Regards,

The best straightener for fine hair

I am constantly worried about damaging my very fine hair with straighteners but I love the look! I had heard about these being the best from a girlfriend and I so I dropped some very unsubtle hints at christmas and what do you know, I got one! It is great too. Silky and "glidey" to use. I can style my hair very quickly without any sense of drying or burning it. I really recommend this especially if you have fine hair too.

Customer service is exceptional

The product is absolutely brilliant and the after sales service is even better. They fix your product and send it back to you within a week no questions asked, they are so helpful and certainly go above and beyond. I will always buy their products.

Makes my hair silky soft and shiny. Love it!

I’ve used GHD Platinum before and it doesn’t hold a candle to Glam Palm. My hair is thick and long and the wide plates make ironing my hair super fast and easy. I also love that it makes my hair shiny and silky soft after straightening even if I don’t put heat protector on it.

Amazing, better than GHD

Smooth, easy to use, has multiple heat settings and it is the best straightener I’ve ever used! I have mad curly hair and this works a treat! Have had my glam palm for 3 years now and it’s never failed me. Very highly recommend!

It gave me an electric shock!

Bought this product for my mum and it gave her an electric shock. Tried to return it and they wouldn’t. They ‘fixed it’ instead. However when it returned it smelled of burned plastic and wires. The company were very unhelpful and did not take any responsibility for their poor quality product. Don’t buy!

Hi Kait, Thank you for your feedback. All our irons come with a warranty where we can solve an issue when it arises, even out of warranty we can help as all our iron are made with screws and it is easy to replace a failing component. It is better for the environment as well. Our return rate is 0.001% as all our irons are made with the highest quality materials in Korea, which we are proud of. Our customer service is one of the best around and has been awarded for this. All electrical devices need to be handled in a correct way not to receive an electrical shock. All our irons new or repaired have to pass a electrical safety test to determine whether it is safe to use. Hope that helps! Kindest Regards,

Don't bother

For over $250 for this glampalm clinic straightener I expected more.
It snags on hair. Heats up too much to burn hair or the temp is too low and the hair doesn't go straight.
I was looking for that silky smooth straight for days result with this straighter. For me I did not get that with this straightener.
Instead I was left with fluffy frizzy half straight hair that was burnt at the ends and I was using small 1inch sections and a heat protective spray each time.
Had a lots of hopes for this product after doing my research, asking friends and chatting with hairdressers.
To me it's a dud and very expensive.
I have now purchased a could 9 wide iron.
Third time lucky hopefully.
After a dud GHD that cost over $300
A dud glampalm that cost over $250
And now a cloud 9 that has cost me over $280.

Why don't the straighners work and they are still sold for such a hefty price.
I even bought a $30 Remington as a back up that I have heard rave reviews about.
Sorry but sick of being disappointed with such an expensive item.
For me this was a dud product.
I even spent the extra on the 'clinic' variation with vibrating technology for at home or in salon keratin treatments apparently. This feature was useless to me.
I wish i could say something more positive about this straightener but I can't.

Hi Ms Shopper, Thank you for your feedback. The clinic iron comes with 11 heat settings to turn up or down the temperature with increments of 10 degrees. The Clinic is a professional iron used by many hair stylists and celebrities hence we are suprised to read your feedback. The Clinic has gone through extensive tests and has been named the most advanced and the one that causes virtually no damage to the hair. Give us a call on 1300 652 797 for tips on how to use and/or to see whether it might be a rare faulty product? We looking forward to receiving your call! Kindest Regards,

I’m tossing up between clinic or the wide plate, I have long thick hair. I normally use hair mask and do keratin treatment. Also can you use the wide plate to damp hair or does it have to be really blow dried?

Hi there, I have thick, wavy, rather coarse hair just below my shoulders. I'm very keen for a slightly wider plate to cut down time, however I also like doing loose waves/curls. I'd LOVE to try the 313 to see if I can achieve both with the slightly wider plates. However, if I purchased the 313 and struggled to get waves working, is there any way I could do a swap for a 201? I've only ever had thin plates and am excited about the possibility of having something in the middle. :) Thanks!
Hi Emily, You can exchange the iron for a different model within 7 days upon receipt and if it's scratch free and in original condition. Best to email the offices or call on 1300 652 797 if you have any other questions. Kindest Regards,

I have extremely thick course hair. I have been using a GHD however currently researching a new straightener to purchase. So far no device or product is able to keep my hair smooth and shiney. Do you have any feedback to prove yr straightener is suitable for my type of hair?
Hi Ann, Depending on the length of your hair we would recommend a different size straightener. The best of the best is the GlamPalm Clinic™. It comes with nano-vibrating technology where the heat penetrates much deeper and faster through the hair thanks to the 8000 vibrations per minute. This is much healthier for the hair, shinier but mainly the style created, whether curl or straighten will last much longer! The GlamPalm Clinic™ is available in Black or White and compared to other models it has also slightly longer plates. All our tools are infused with the Healing Stone™ which will prevent hair from heat damage. You won't regret! Order today and receive it still in time for Christmas with our Free Express Shipping! Kindest regards,

Clinic (GP225)Original (GP201)Mid (GP313)Wide (GP501)Simpletouch (GP232)
Price (RRP) $350$320$320$320$299