GlamPalm

See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mia

MiaHobart, TAS

Amazing! I cannot live without it.

This glampalm heats up in within seconds and it also has a vibrating function to create even distribution of heat through your hair to avoid damage so it leaves your hair feeling so soft and adds shine. Since owning this straightener my hair appears healthier and has also started growing quicker. I will never go back to cloud nine or GHD again.

Straightening Time 5 minutes

Mel

MelPERTH

Better than GHD

When my GHDs died after 17yrs, I was at a loss. My hairdresser recommended GlamPalm Mids and said the technology is way better than GHDs. The $245 price tag turned me off a bit but I'm so glad I bit the bullet... GlamPalm irons are so smooth through my hair and leave it feeling much softer than my old ones. They give a very straight finish that doesn't crinkle up when I sleep and I only need to straighten my hair once a week now instead of every morning. Happy with my purchase.
These irons retail for up to $270 but I shopped around online and waited for Click Frenzy to get them for $245. Expensive but much cheaper than getting my hair fixed if it burned and dried with a cheaper product!

Purchased in November 2019 at Ry.com.au for $245.00.

Straightening Time 30 minutes
Marg

MargMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Throw away your every other straightener!!!

This is by far the best straightener I have ever used. Ive used all the big names and they all worked well for straightening but all caused damage. From the first go the glam palm clinic halved my styling time, left me beautifully soft straight hair and my style lasted until the next wash. Which it has never done. To top it off I straightened on only 160 with the vibration mode on. Ill never use anything else now. These straighteners are on another level. But them, they're worth every cent!

Purchased in October 2019 at Oz Hair & Beauty for $299.00.

Straightening Time 10 minutes

Wonder Woman

This has to be the best straightener on the market

I’m a qualified hairdresser & I’ve used a lot of straighteners & I have to say that the glampalm is the best of the best, it leaves the hair silky smooth and tops any straightener on the market

Purchased in August 2017 at Wholesaler for $225.00.

Hair Style Curly
Straightening Time 15 minutes

Mel.H

Mel.HSydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely LOVE it!!

Purchased in June 2019 at eBay for $269.00.

Hair Style Straight
Straightening Time 10 minutes

Do not buy!

I can’t understand the good reviews for this product, do not get fooled by them. This hair straightener burns your hair and causes static electricity which makes your hair unmanageable. My hair is now even breaking half way up the hair shaft. Do not get swayed by the good reviews, I believe most of these are paid reviews, so not true! The company does not respond to emails and will not offer a refund for their poor product. I will be taking the issue further with consumer affairs.

Purchased in June 2019.

Suz

SuzGold Coast

Glampalm - want some glam in your life - Well I hate to say I have found a better Hair Straightener!

Sue

SueTerrigal

Great Product, Easy to use

Love this straightener, i use product in my hair as well and the result is silky smooth hair with no damage. It heats up very quickly and has multiple settings. I can quickly use this on my hair and get a great result, no more standing for hours waiting for a result, this product creates them instantly.

Purchased in June 2017.

Straightening Time 15 minutes
Linda M.

Linda M.

Glides through hair effortlessly

Quick heat up is excellent. Easy to make curls and glides through hair with no effort at all but most importantly it straightens the hair well and keeps it that way for a few days. Not sure why I was hesitant to buy. Would definitely recommend.

Purchased in June 2019 for $167.00.

Straightening Time 12 minutes
Mridu

MriduSydney, NSW

love love LOVE

My Wideplate Glampalm glides beautifully through my Hair,gives it a beautiful shine.plus the cool heatproof bag, 2x clips and Redken smoothglide heat down.Test it out & you will get the best result.Very happy with my Glampam and looking forward to using it more

Purchased in March 2018.

Lucy

LucySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing glam palm

This straightener is the smoothest one I have ever owned! I looked at reviews for this product and thought I’d try it as I always originally used ghd’s - glam palm are amazing and I’d never go back to any other brand! Hair feels healthier as you adjust the temperature - amazing!!

Purchased in January 2014 at Amazing Cosmetics for $400.00.

Straightening Time 5 minutes

Shaf

ShafSydney, NSW

Not really worth the price

The straightener stopped performing well after 1 year very minimal use. I did contact glampalm but they were not really very helpful. Even though I was within 24 month warranty the response they gave me was very discouraging and an attitude that they probably won’t do much.

Purchased in January 2017.

Louise

LouiseBrisbane

Great product, easy to use & well priced

I’ve had the GP313 mid for only 3 days but so far appears to do exactly what’s promised. Heats up quickly. I have fine hair and like that I can control the temperature. Seems to straighten quickly but I tend to use it for beachy waves as opposed to dead straight. The mid size is perfect as it’s not too small (I don’t like tight curls) and not so large I can’t get any movement. Can’t say yet whether it’s better for your hair but am impressed so far and would recommend to others. The price point is also very reasonable. I’ve paid more previously and think the quality of this product is better. Happy with my purchase

Purchased in February 2019 for $270.00.

Laura

LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loved this straightener but I wish it lasted longer than 3 years!

I LOVED this hair straightener!!! however I was using it this morning and it started making a strange sound and had a burned out motor smell. I'm completely devastated but it was 3 years old so I'm not sure if that is the life span they have. I am looking at possibly buying the muk this time as my friend has had hers for 10 years now & I don't want to have to replace another glampalm in another 3 years. But I will miss this one for sure!!!

Purchased in December 2016.

Straightening Time 20 minutes
tanbry20

tanbry20AU

Glam palm

Very fast to heat up. Simple to use. It doesn’t seem to get as hot as my previous straightener but that’s not a bad thing because it does the job very well. I have fine hair so this model Orks fine and is sufficient

highheels

highheelsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Almost 4 years Later!

I have been using this straightener for almost 4 years now, almost daily and it is still going strong. It heats quickly and my hair is still in good condition, even though it is coloured regularly. I have travelled with it a lot and used it all over the world.

Marina

Marina

Glam Palm Versus Chemothetapy !

GlamPalm A.GlamPalm
GlamPalm A.GlamPalm

Sheila1

Sheila1South East Queensland, QLD

Great so far

I've bought this and was a little skeptical about its claims but I've been using so far and it's been great. The straightner is light and heats up fairly quickly. My hair is fairly damaged but this seems to not make it worse when using. The only reason I haven't given it 5 stars it's because it's only a week old and not sure how long this machine will last.

NoahPr

NoahPrCoomba Bay

Very easy and fast! makes me look gorgeous

This is just perfect for me. I wanted to get an iron that I can make beautiful curls and straighten my hair. This was what I was exactly looking for. It heats up very fast and if you have not used a hair iron before, you will not have any difficulties using this. It is just that easy to make curls and make your hair look gorgeous!

Wendy J.

Wendy J.

Super Happy

My order arrived within 48 hours. Only used once so far. I have fine wavey/frizzy hair with a lot of breakage. I used the 120 degree setting and it worked really well. Will definitely be able to us it more regularly as I didn't have any snagging and I feel it is more gentle on my hair. Love the brush I bough also. Would recommend to others to try as it has the lower heat settings available.