See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

This has to be the best straightener on the market

I’m a qualified hairdresser & I’ve used a lot of straighteners & I have to say that the glampalm is the best of the best, it leaves the hair silky smooth and tops any straightener on the market

Purchased in August 2017 at Wholesaler for $225.00.

Hair Style Curly
Straightening Time 15 minutes

Absolutely LOVE it!!

I absolutely LOVE this hair straightener. I originally bought it to do curls because my hairdresser was doing this in my hair and I loved it.

Ordered my own and it arrived in a beautiful box with a stunning little bag to store it. I plugged it in, hit the heat on button and upped the temp and literally within a second of clicking the heat button it was BURNING hot. No standing there waiting for it to heat up, it literally is burning hot straight away. It’s especially awesome if you turn it off and unplug and then realise there was one tiny bit of your hair that you need to fix, you can do it really quickly because of how fast it heats.

I got the white one which has a pearl glitter shimmer to it and it’s stunning. It also has a vibration mode which my hairdresser recommended turning on because it helps heating the hair evenly and not damaging it.

I highly recommend this product if you were thinking of purchasing and not sure because of the price, do it, you won’t regret it.

Purchased in June 2019 at eBay for $269.00.

Hair Style Straight
Straightening Time 10 minutes

Do not buy!

I can’t understand the good reviews for this product, do not get fooled by them. This hair straightener burns your hair and causes static electricity which makes your hair unmanageable. My hair is now even breaking half way up the hair shaft. Do not get swayed by the good reviews, I believe most of these are paid reviews, so not true! The company does not respond to emails and will not offer a refund for their poor product. I will be taking the issue further with consumer affairs.

Purchased in June 2019.

Hair Style Wavy

Glampalm - want some glam in your life - Well I hate to say I have found a better Hair Straightener!

As you know - I have given a very good review on another brand of straightener that I have owned for many many years.

However, as I am now older and my hair is becoming finer I decided to shop around for a straightener that I could adjust the temperature on and one that would not only make my hair look lovely but would protect my hair in the process.

This straightener has "healing stone technology" together with "nano-vibrating" technology to boot.

You can even put a heat treatment on and use this straightener on low temperature clinic mode to help that treatment penetrate the hair shafts.

Do yourself and your hair the best favour ever and spend the extra dollars and buy this amazing straightener - you will love it - I guarantee it!

I bought the diamond white because - as you know - diamonds are a girl's best friend!

Until next time

Suz

Great Product, Easy to use

Love this straightener, i use product in my hair as well and the result is silky smooth hair with no damage. It heats up very quickly and has multiple settings. I can quickly use this on my hair and get a great result, no more standing for hours waiting for a result, this product creates them instantly.

Purchased in June 2017.

Straightening Time 15 minutes

Glides through hair effortlessly

Quick heat up is excellent. Easy to make curls and glides through hair with no effort at all but most importantly it straightens the hair well and keeps it that way for a few days. Not sure why I was hesitant to buy. Would definitely recommend.

Purchased in June 2019 for $167.00.

Straightening Time 12 minutes

love love LOVE

My Wideplate Glampalm glides beautifully through my Hair,gives it a beautiful shine.plus the cool heatproof bag, 2x clips and Redken smoothglide heat down.Test it out & you will get the best result.Very happy with my Glampam and looking forward to using it more

Purchased in March 2018.

Amazing glam palm

This straightener is the smoothest one I have ever owned! I looked at reviews for this product and thought I’d try it as I always originally used ghd’s - glam palm are amazing and I’d never go back to any other brand! Hair feels healthier as you adjust the temperature - amazing!!

Purchased in January 2014 at Amazing Cosmetics for $400.00.

Straightening Time 5 minutes

Not really worth the price

The straightener stopped performing well after 1 year very minimal use. I did contact glampalm but they were not really very helpful. Even though I was within 24 month warranty the response they gave me was very discouraging and an attitude that they probably won’t do much.

Purchased in January 2017.

Hair Length Long

Great product, easy to use & well priced

I’ve had the GP313 mid for only 3 days but so far appears to do exactly what’s promised. Heats up quickly. I have fine hair and like that I can control the temperature. Seems to straighten quickly but I tend to use it for beachy waves as opposed to dead straight. The mid size is perfect as it’s not too small (I don’t like tight curls) and not so large I can’t get any movement. Can’t say yet whether it’s better for your hair but am impressed so far and would recommend to others. The price point is also very reasonable. I’ve paid more previously and think the quality of this product is better. Happy with my purchase

Purchased in February 2019 for $270.00.

Hair Style Wavy

Loved this straightener but I wish it lasted longer than 3 years!

I LOVED this hair straightener!!! however I was using it this morning and it started making a strange sound and had a burned out motor smell. I'm completely devastated but it was 3 years old so I'm not sure if that is the life span they have. I am looking at possibly buying the muk this time as my friend has had hers for 10 years now & I don't want to have to replace another glampalm in another 3 years. But I will miss this one for sure!!!

Purchased in December 2016.

Straightening Time 20 minutes

Glam palm

Very fast to heat up. Simple to use. It doesn’t seem to get as hot as my previous straightener but that’s not a bad thing because it does the job very well. I have fine hair so this model Orks fine and is sufficient

Almost 4 years Later!

I have been using this straightener for almost 4 years now, almost daily and it is still going strong. It heats quickly and my hair is still in good condition, even though it is coloured regularly. I have travelled with it a lot and used it all over the world.

Glam Palm Versus Chemothetapy !

I was in the process of purchasing my daughter a Glam Palm after she had brought your slim palm and the hairdryer for me as a gift.

I had been through Chemotherapy and my hair grew back white and curly and always had a kink in it. I loved both items especially the slim straightener as my hair is still very short and the slim glam is perfect for short hair. I decided to view the reviews that customers had written something I must admit I rarely do as I feel it is such an individual product and EVEYONE HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION!

I was so shocked to read some of the negative comments that some customers had written some I personally thought were a bit over the top. Personally I love my straightener and to date haven’t had any issues at all. It does exactly what it is supposed to do and I would RECOMMEND this product to anyone which I have done to numerous friends and family who decided to purchase a Glam product possibly about 60 or so people. These friends and family love their Glam and have commented to me how wonderful the product is.

Having a husband who has been retailing for 49 years and is The National Manager of a very large international retail company I understand implicitly that things do go wrong. With the reviews I have read and the response from the company certainly shows what a gold class customer service department they run.

Unfortunately you can’t please everyone and some customers seem to want to make it their mission to hurt a company by way of negative comments via social media. It is sad that we use social media now to try to ruin a companies reputation with such nasty negative comments.

Thank goodness though there are many many great positive reviews on your product which do outway the negative.

I reiterate I LOVE my Glam Palm products and having been through Breast Cancer and the Chemotherapy treatment I can now control my unruly hair thanks to my Glam.

I do hope that future customers will read my review and make up their own mind rather than taking on others issues to confirm their purchase.

Good luck with your business Glam certainly is miles ahead of the GHD which my daughter has and uses mine all the time hence I am purchasing her own......question is which one do I buy ?

Hi Marina, Thank you for your lovely feedback. Each styler has been created for different needs and styles. We would recommend to try our "styler guide" on the website or just give our office a call during business hours on 1300 652 797. Kindest Regards,Hi Marina, Thank you for your lovely feedback. Each styler has been created for different needs and styles. We would recommend to try our "styler guide" on the website or just give our office a call during business hours on 1300 652 797. Kindest Regards,

Great so far

I've bought this and was a little skeptical about its claims but I've been using so far and it's been great. The straightner is light and heats up fairly quickly. My hair is fairly damaged but this seems to not make it worse when using. The only reason I haven't given it 5 stars it's because it's only a week old and not sure how long this machine will last.

Very easy and fast! makes me look gorgeous

This is just perfect for me. I wanted to get an iron that I can make beautiful curls and straighten my hair. This was what I was exactly looking for. It heats up very fast and if you have not used a hair iron before, you will not have any difficulties using this. It is just that easy to make curls and make your hair look gorgeous!

Super Happy

My order arrived within 48 hours. Only used once so far. I have fine wavey/frizzy hair with a lot of breakage. I used the 120 degree setting and it worked really well. Will definitely be able to us it more regularly as I didn't have any snagging and I feel it is more gentle on my hair. Love the brush I bough also. Would recommend to others to try as it has the lower heat settings available.

As a hairdresser i can say best straightener ever!!!

Im a hairdresser and have tried the ghd, cloud9, halo, silver bullet and other brands. I can say when i got the glampalm clinic i was positively suprised. This styler gives never seen before shine and my hair and customers hair stays straight for 2 or 3 days!!! Can u imagine?! Its crazy. I fell in love! OMG!! The vibrating function is doing wonders and its not annoying at all. Love love love!!!!

Just ok

I purchased the clinic glam palm about 8 months ago from hair mart after my trusty old ghd died. The clinic model doesn't glide through my hair like other straighteners. When curling it gets stuck and I have to open the tongs slightly to let it glide through. I find I've had more split ends since using which might have something to do with the hair not smoothly gliding through. Still does the job but just annoying to use!

Hi Kfrank, Thank you for your message. As you might have seen we our first batch of the clinic had an unfortunate fault in the coating of the handle. Unfortunately things like this happens with new inventions however all has been rectified now and people are loving the Cliinic! If you havent been contacted yet by us, please call us on 1300 652 797 to organise an exchange of handles. Hope that explains! Kindest Regards,Thank you for your reply I will call to discuss further. Great customer service :)

Best hair iron ever I love it

My hair was extremely damaged I tried everything nothing helped I use to hate going out the house but after trying GlamPalm my hair is silky soft to the touch everyone started complementing my hair it felt amazing I recommended it to everyone and I would continue to do so But now after 2 years and 4 months of use it started making a ticking sound and I am afraid to use it not sure what's wrong during the time I had it I only used it once a week so i don't understand how this could be I still have the box but no longer have the slip

Thank you for your lovely feedback. Give us a call on 1300 652 797 to get it in for a service. Kindest Regards,