GlamPalm

Original (GP201), Mid (GP313), Wide (GP501), etc... (See All)
See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GlamPalm

Pros

Leaves hair soft and shiny
Doesn't dry out hair
Can also create curls

• Hair Length Short (1), Medium (17) and Long (15)
  • Hair Style Straight (2), Wavy (22) and Curly (9)
  • Straightening Time 17.591 minutes
  • Hair Care

Doesn't Last Long

I would not recommend this straightener, it broke after 2 years whilst my old GHD lasted for 10. I sent it back to GlamPalm to be repaired & a few months later it broke again, right after the warranty ended. Very unhappy.

Purchased in January 2020 at My Hair Care & Beauty Online store for $269.10.

GlamPalm A.GlamPalmSend a private message

Hi Amelia,
We are sorry to hear your iron didn't behave well. Feel free to give us a call as our Australian Team is always here to help promptly, even when it is out of warranty!

HayleyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

BETTER THAN CLOUD 9!

Wow this striaghtener is just wow. the plates vibrate 800 times per minute and my hair feels so smooth and healthy. it never felt like this before! thank you glampalm! i did some investigation and these irons are the original ghd but also the original cloud 9 and by the looks of it cloud 9 is now copying glampalm at a more expensive price. the glampalm has 11 temperatures and can vibrate at all temperatures where apparently the cloud 9 only can vibrate on 150 degrees. also the glampalm has a clinic function to repair hair where the cloud 9 has not.
i bought the white glampalm and am in love <3 <3 <3 up to buying a glampalm blowdryer yay!

Purchased in November 2021 at glampalm for $290.

Emcav
EmcavMelbourne

poor quality

Initially I loved the iron but after owning the iron for less than 6 months one of the plates chipped through normal use, the iron has never been dropped or misused but apparently its not covered by warranty. Complete waste of money I've never had this issue with my previous GHD that I've owned for 10 years would not recommend this product to anyone considering the price.

Purchased in September 2020 for $259.

Sandy Turner
Sandy Turner Central Queensland, QLD

Love my Glampalm tools

Glampalm straighteners are the best. No damage to the hair. I have all sizes of straighteners. I recommend these straighteners to everyone. Every size is available to buy. The smooth results are flawless.

Purchased at Glampalm Australia for $299.

Heather
HeatherDarling Downs, QLD

Love my straightener!

Love my straightener! My hair stays straight longer and even in rainy weather I didn't get any frizz. Arrived next day after ordering. Gorgeous pearly white colour. Goodbye ghd! 5 Stars!

Purchased in July 2021.

Caroline
CarolineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than my cloud 9 or my old ghd!!

I recently bought this iron and I am in love!!! Its the best thing ever. I was a bit wary about some reviews but god im so glad i got my glampalm!
I have a cloud9 and previous to that a ghd and the glampalm craps on them. you won't regret it!

Purchased in May 2021 for $299.

Sequin
Sequin

Quality doesn’t match the price

I bought the straightener just over a year ago, $330 and it’s chipping and falling apart. Not the quality you would expect for the price. I left a review on the company’s Facebook page and they keep deleting my comment and ignoring me! What a great way to treat customers.

Purchased in April 2020.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

Clara V.
Clara V.13 Dec 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life

I'm amazed at what it does to my hair oh em gheee

The vibrating effect gives my hair a sleek shine. Heats up to the temperature needed fast and has a innovative handle so it's easy to use while moving about. Great!

Purchased in May 2021 at Dick Smith for $280.

amyy90
amyy90Perth, WA

Fantastic Straightener

Heats up almost instantly to chosen temperature. Temperature control is a must.
Ideal for curling hair, easily pulls through hair with snagging hair or getting stuck.
Doesn't leave hair fried or brittle.
I had a fault out of warranty, which was fixed with nil cost to me - 3 years on from this I've not had a single issue.
High recommended!

Purchased in April 2016 at Mino Hair Design for $249.

Where's my item

On the 10 February I bought this product paid & bought by your company. To this day 3 months later still bloody waiting for my order.i have made an official complaint to ACCC & Ombudsmen Australia to either have my item resent or reimbursed. Never will I recommend any of my favorite.ily ^ friends to buy from your company

Purchased in February 2021 at Glampalm for $99.

Find my product I ordered on the 10th February

Find my product I paid for 3 months ago

Margo Y.
Margo Y.

Regret buying

Purchased in December 2019.

Luna4
Luna4Sydney, NSW

Would not recommend

Purchased in March 2021.

Very disappointed

Purchased in January 2021.

Faulty products. Terrible customer service.

magy
magySydney

Never again

Not satisfied at all
Worst hair straightener I have ever used
Burned and destroyed my hair
No really arraigning my hair
Only stays straight for a few min
I hate it
I wish if I can return it

Purchased in January 2020 for $299.

Hazel D.
Hazel D.asked
GlamPalm

Hi my straightener glam palm model GP313AL hv beep sound ( light blinking) & plate is not hot. What should i do ? Kindly advise

Hayley

Give GlamPalm a call on 1300 652 797. They are really good to guide you through to solve it!! Five stars to them!

Luke W.
Luke W.asked
GlamPalm

Glam beeps one way..plates doesn't get hot... any ideas?

Hayley

Give GlamPalm a call. They are really good to guide you through to solve it! Five stars to them!

Luke W.
Luke W.asked
GlamPalm

Glam palm beeps one way...plates not getting hot...looking for a solution. Please help?

Stacey S.
Stacey S.

Mine does the same. Any solution?

Hayley

Call them and they will guide you through, their Australian distributor is incredibly helpful!

Get an answer from our members and GlamPalm representatives

Features:

• GlamPalm has a variety of hair straighteners that use similar technology to let you effortlessly style your hair.
  • The original GlamPalm 201 has 10 heat settings to suit various hair textures and types, helping prevent heat damage.
  • An auto-off function activates after 60 minutes to give you extra peace of mind for days when you’ve rushed out the door.
  • Healing Stone Technology™ straightens hair with just one pass, making styling your hair quick and easy.
  • The hair straightener also comes with hair styling accessories, such as sectioning clips and a heat guard to make styling your hair easier.

Points of praise:

• Reviewers found that their hair was left soft and shiny after using the hair straightener.
  • Many of them also found that the heat didn’t dry out their hair.
  • They found that they could achieve a variety of looks with the GlamPalm, from straight, sleek hair to tight, bouncy curls.
Compare all 7 GlamPalm
CategoryHair StraightenersHair StraightenersHair StraightenersHair Straighteners
Price (RRP) $340.00$289.00$289.00$289.00
FeaturesAuto Shut-off, Storage Case and Universal VoltageAuto Shut-off, Storage Case and Universal VoltageAuto Shut-off, Storage Case and Universal VoltageAuto Shut-off, Storage Case and Universal Voltage
Plate MaterialCeramicCeramicCeramicCeramic
Min Temperature110 °C100 °C100 °C100 °C
Max Temperature200 °C200 °C200 °C200 °C
Number of Heat Settings10111111
Cord Length3 m3 m3 m3 m
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishWhite, BlackBlackBlackBlack
Release dateJan 2013Jan 2013Jan 2013Jan 2013
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual
Compare all 7 GlamPalm