Koala Paddington Bed Base

Queen, King, Single, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Koala

• Ease of Assembly
Nick
NickPerth, WA

Amazing purchasing experience and great bed!

Not only did the bed arrive super fast, it was so simple to set up and is incredibly sturdy as well as great looking. On top of all that, I purchased the bed just before it went on sale and Koala were kind enough to honour the sale price and refund me the difference. The fact that Koala are also a certified B Corp just makes this is all the more perfect! A company that is lightyears ahead in its industry and that I’ve already been endlessly recommending. I could not be happier with my purchase!

Purchased in .

Great practical bedroom furniture with amazing comfort and support

Delighted with our Paddington base. Does not creak like our old base-great support and excellent sleeping. I absolutely LOVE the hidden shelf behind the bed head. I sleep with a CPAP Machine and hand splints and the shelf is perfect for hiding these from views during the daytime! Our bedroom no longer looks like a hospital ! At night the spare pillows and cushions get stored in the bed head nook instead of on the floor. Genius design! Very happy with our purchase. Seemed expensive at the time but great investment for comfort and elegant design.

Purchased in for $1,100.

GPR
GPR

Brilliant Bed Base

Quick delivery and I'm in Tassie.
Really, really easy to put together.
Looks amazing.
Sturdy, strong & well designed.
Great option for our Emma Original King Mattress. Fits perfectly.
Awesome customer support.
Thanks Koala

Purchased in .

Review collected in partnership with Koala

Get an answer from our members and Koala representatives

Compare all 5 Koala Paddington Bed Base
CategoryBedsBedsBedsBeds
Price (RRP) $720.00$810.00$900.00$990.00
Bed TypeBed with Storage, Timber and UpholsteredBed with Storage, Timber and UpholsteredBed with Storage, Timber and UpholsteredBed with Storage, Timber and Upholstered
Dimensions 1000 x 1090 x 2240 mm1000 x 1240 x 2400 mm1000 x 1550 x 2240 mm1000 x 1700 x 2400 mm
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
ManualDownload manual