Kodak Cherish C225

Kodak Cherish C225

Baby Monitors Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of baby monitor would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

• Battery Life

The perfect baby monitor

Jess O.

Jess O.Sydney, NSW

Love this baby monitor

Love this product! It’s perfect for when I have bubs asleep and I can still watch her while playing with my toddler outside. Sound quality is great and product was so easy to set up :)

Technical SupportKodak

Hi Jess, thanks for the review. We appreciate the feedback and wish you all the best with your future use. Kodak Smart Home Australia.

Hannah

HannahQueensland

Love this Baby Monitor

Super happy with our C225 Baby Monitor - very easy to use and set up and the picture quality is great!
I love that I can use it anywhere around the house and adjust the camera view 85 degree angle plus two-way communication is perfect for living in a two story home.
Plus the phone APP has made mum life a whole lot easier

Purchased in February 2020.

Tech SupportKodak

Hi Hannah, Thanks so much for the review and for taking the time to let others know of your experience with the product. All the best, Kodak Smart Home Australia.

Baby Monitors

Find out how Kodak Cherish C225 compares to other Baby Monitors

chloe whittred

chloe whittredSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing modern baby monitor

I am so happy with our new Kodak cherish C225 baby monitor! it was so easy to set up and the quality of the sound and picture is amazing! And I absolutely love that I can see baby On my iPhone!

Technical SupportKodak

Hi Chloe, thanks so much for the review and for taking the time to let others know of your experience with the product. All the best, Kodak Smart Home Australia.

Myra M.

Myra M.South East Queensland, QLD

Time saving for a newborn and two year old!

Purchased in January 2020.

Technical SupportKodak

Hi Myra, thanks so much for the review and for taking the time to let others know of your experience with the product. All the best, Kodak Smart Home Australia

Natasha

NatashaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Essential baby item!

Easy to use and so many extra functions compared to regular baby monitors.
Great quality image and audio.
Very easy to set up.
We are so happy with this product and look forward to using it with our newborn.

Purchased in February 2020.

Technical SupportKodak

Hi Natasha, thanks for the review and we appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience. All the best, Kodak Smart Home Australia.

An amazing camera with bonus options

This camera has been a lifesaver as we transitioned our 4 month old daughter into her nursery. Having both options (monitor and phone) it brings ease to myself and my husband to keep an eye on her at all times. One of my favorite features though would have to be the temperature setting and music. Knowing her room temp is important during these hot summer days.

Purchased in December 2019.

Tech SupportKodak

Hi Kaitlynn, thanks for the review and we appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience. All the best, Kodak Smart Home Australia.

Mikhailla

MikhaillaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everything you need!

This camera ticks all the boxes! Has all the features you need and more. I love the fact that it has a smart camera app but that you still have a bed side monitor with it. Temperature is super accurate and the tilting/panning abilities are perfect!

Purchased in November 2019 at kodak for A$300.00.

Tech SupportKodak

Hi Mikhailla, thanks for the review, we are so glad you are loving the C225. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience. All the best, Kodak Smart Home Australia.

fan.boyasked

Cherish C225

I am looking to replace my Oricom sc710 that has an out of warranty problem. I think the Kodak c225 ticks most of the boxes. Even after 3 years daily discharge / recharge, the oricom can last all night with charge to spare. Does the Kodak c225 parent unit really only last 4 hours on battery, with vox on and screen (mostly) off? Or have I misread the specs. Thanks.

Technical SupportKodak

Hi there, thanks for the message. The Kodak C225 parent unit has a battery life of up to 8 hours with power save mode enabled. All the best, Kodak Smart Home Australia.

fan.boy

Thank you :) do you have more information? It is confusing - There are many online / review references that the battery lasts up to 4 hours, but nothing about 8 hours and power save mode. There is nothing in the manual about battery duration, or even about power saving modes. Is the 4 hour reference to total autonomy time at maximum usage? Having the battery die during the night is a bit of a deal breaker.

Technical SupportKodak

Hi there, your welcome. We would recommend you get in contact with our Kodak Customer Support team support@kodaksmarthome.com as the team will be able to answer all of your questions. All the best, Kodak Smart Home Australia.

Kiera

Kieraasked

Cherish C225

Hello I recently purchased a Kodak cherish monitor and have been very pleased with it but it makes almost a static sounding noise when left on in a quiet room, I usually keep the volume at at least a 3 so I cAn hear bub cry but the static sound is so frustrating, is there a way to fix this?
Thank you!

Tech SupportKodak

Hello Kiera, thanks for your message. Sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your camera unit. We would suggest that you make contact with our support team and they will be able to assist you. Here is the link to issue a ticket and they will be in contact asap. supporthttps://support.kodaksmarthome.com/hc/en-us/requests/new All the best Kodak Smart Home Support Australia

bridie h.asked

Cherish C225

Does this come with a warranty?
Also can the parent device be used without wifi?

Technical SupportKodak

Hi Bridie, thanks for the message. The Kodak Cherish baby monitor range comes with a 2 year warranty. The parent and camera unit can be used without a WiFi connection however in order to use the mobile app you will need WiFi. All the best, Kodak Smart Home Australia.

bridie h.

I’ve just purchased this. How do I mount the camera? The power cord is in the way so it won’t sit flat?

Technical SupportKodak

Hi Bridie, for this one we would suggest contacting support@kodaksmarthome.com as the team will be able to assist with correct mounting options. All the best, Kodak Smart Home Australia.

Get an answer from our members and Kodak representatives