Kogan Money Black Card

Kogan Money Black Card

Pros

• Earn $100 Kogan.com Credit when you apply and spend $1,000 in the first 60 days from approval

• No Annual Fee

• 0% p.a. for 22 months on Balance Transfers

• Complimentary Kogan First Membership

Cons

• 3.4% International Transaction Fee

• Reward points can only be redeemed for eligible purchases on Kogan.com, Kogan Mobile or Kogan Internet

1.1

Tom

TomMaribyrnong

The Customer Service is non-existent

As others have said, there appears to be no customer service.

Against my better judgement, I applied. At the end of the application, they say "Expect a response in 24-48 hours". We're now well over two weeks past the time of application and I have heard nothing. Not even an auto-response email or something like that.

I've now attempted to cancel the application but even the online form I submitted has gone unanswered. Not even a receipt for the inquiry.

• Online Shopping
Valdek

ValdekGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No service whatsoever.

All information given is false or misleading. Do not waste your time with Kogan!
Conditions when applying for the Kogan Money Black Card are not true but you are to find out all about it at the later stage.

Card Start DateApril 2020
sandi s.

sandi s.Perth, WA

Fully crap service - Zero customers service

Please don’t bother to apply for the Kogan Black credit card. I applied last month and still no update and the worst part of the process no number to call the verification team.

Card Start DateMarch 2020
No Annual Fee Credit Cards

Find out how Kogan Money Black Card compares to other No Annual Fee Credit Cards

MickMSydney, NSW

Kogan does seem to have a computer system which is robust, stable and sufficient enough for credit card business.

MickM

Hard to access transaction details

The App is difficult to navigate and very small print that can't be enlarged and the website just as difficult as if they want to make it hard for you to check your transactions

• Online Shopping

Worst customer service experience

Recently tried to apply for a Kogan Money Black Card and experienced the worst ever customer service experience. Very hard to communicate with them and absolutely no rectification whatsoever. Just fooling around the customer every time. Finally gave up and cancelled my application.

Kate J.

Kate J.Perth, WA

Poor customer service. Terrible application process.

Had issues with the website and therefore had to email all my personal documents through to them, incl. passport, address, yearly income etc. Did not receive and confirmation that my documents were received so I began to get worried.
Contacted them on 6 SEPARATE OCCASIONS for them to say my application was in progress and it would be expedited.
2 months since the initial email and I contact AGAIN to be told my application was never complete.
Biggest waste of time.

MB_PR

MB_PRAU

Would rate zero if I could. Don't waste your time - you get what you pay for.

Card Start DateDecember 2019
Ann M.

Ann M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not much trust when cannot get date of birth correct

Mehdi M.

Mehdi M.Sydney, NSW

Poor customer service!

I applied the credit card last week, after a week I did not get any update! Yesterday I called to follow-up, they have very poor customer service. I checked the status on the website and still is "submitted"!

I advise only using bank credit card!

• Special Purchases
Steven A.

Steven A.South East Queensland, QLD

Ok, so they can get worse

So I got the reward points credit, but couldn’t spend it as no one there knew how to fix their it systems. Several days later I managed to find out what was wrong. They at least fixed what I asked them, but as I said I was dealing with them for days, so by the time they fixed the systems they jacked up the prices of the items in my shopping basket and refused to honor the previous ones. The credit just doesn’t seem to do you any good when you even get a chance to spend it.

Card Start DateOctober 2019
Kwok L.

Kwok L.

Poor customer service

Customer service is limited to chatting through app and they only provide you with standard answers. No attempt to try to understand your problem or solve your issue. Very very poor.

Prashant H.

Prashant H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Application Rejected for no apparent reason

I tried applying for this card online.
I have a decent income employed at the same place for the last 7 years .I have been never rejected credit by any credit provider.

john

johnHobart, TAS

Kogan...just stick to selling material items!

My application was knocked back...supposedly for financial situation. My income is actually over 80K per year. AMEX and NAB were happy to give me cards! Kogan appears to employ Asian based staff who have no idea about superannuation (clear from phone contact with them) and who are unable to move from tunnel vision where they see fortnightly pay slips as the only proof of income.
If Kogan's admin practice is so poor I would not be confident about actually having their credit card. Kogan should stick to its core busy and stay away from financial services!

Main Point of ContactPhone

Andre A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely bad customer service.

Card Application handling by Citi bank that the worst customer service ever. Dont even go there if you need a card go to major bank forget Kogan money its crap.

Applicant

ApplicantSydney Surrounds, NSW

The worst activation experience by far

Card Start DateDecember 2019
  • Everyday Expenses

The worst customer service I have ever had the displeasure to experience in my entire life.

Customer service is virtually non existent so you better hope that everything lines up perfect on the application. I can only imagine what would happen if someone went wrong later.

Online Experience

Do not tempted by their offer!

No response or update on your application. when chat on the apps, all they can do is ask you to send an email. They will end up rejecting your application and this will affecting your credit score. stay away from them.

Tony

TonyCentral Queensland, QLD

Stay away from kogan credit card or money

I could given them 0/5 if I could. dont be lure by their rewards offer, their fine print of terms and conditions are actually very misleading so make sure you check it out careful if you must trade with kogan. Dont know why this company still exist and allowed to be conducting such business, customer service very bad slow and inefficient. consumer beware.

Card Start DateNovember 2019