Kogan R30 UltraClean Robot Vacuum with Mopping Function

Kogan R30 UltraClean Robot Vacuum with Mopping Function

MPN: KAULTROBVCA

How to land the best robot vacuum

Not many people love spending their well-earned weekends and precious after-work hours lugging around a vacuum cleaner. A reliable robot vacuum can free up time to spend with loved ones or enjoy your favourite hobbies. In this 2020 guide, we help you understand which features to look for in a robot vacuum cleaner, and how to find a compatible match with your home and lifestyle.

Read now

2.4

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (2) · No (3)
  • System Errors Often (3) · Never (1) · Occasionally (1)
  • Ease of Programming / Scheduling
  • Battery Life
Luke95

Luke95South East Queensland, QLD

Works fairly well

I found that this product worked extremely well when I first purchased it. I had it set on timer to turn out when I was out during the day and I always come home to clean floors and the vacuum cleaner back at the docking station. However after a few months, it seemed to get stuck in some very obscure places and would have to follow the beeping sound to try and figure out where it had ended up. I now can only have it on when I am home and can keep an eye on it.
I also find the filter quite hard to clean as you have to unscrew the whole thing to remove all of the dust. Also, the mopping function seems quite difficult to use. Overall, would recommend if bought at a discounted price.

Purchased in July 2018 at Kogan for A$178.00.

Product is used Weekly
Floor Type Carpet and Tiles

Nickie

NickieBulahdelah

Horrible, died before the warranty ran out and Kogan wouldn't help.

Carpet, tiles and timber. It was ok but the hairs got caught in the cleaning brushes and my husband had to completely pull it apart to untangle the hairs. I went back to the Roomba robot. I would never buy another Kogan brand.

Purchased in January 2018 for A$300.00.

Product is used Several times a week
Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood
Cass S.

Cass S.

Time Saver

This machine is amazing. It saves you so much time. It comes with a mopping function too. Also has a barrier so you can contain it within a specific area.

Robot Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Kogan R30 UltraClean Robot Vacuum with Mopping Function compares to other Robot Vacuum Cleaners

Kylie F

Kylie FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Love Love!

à bit difficult to program but once complete it's honestly one of the best investments!

I vacuumed with the Dyson 2 days before the Kogan Robovac arrived and I had to empty it twice in 2 hours!
Unbelievable the dirt and dog hair it picks up.

I'm so happy with it

Purchased in June 2019 for A$169.00.

Product is used Several times a week
Pet OwnerYes
Floor Type Carpet and Tiles
System Errors Occasionally

MarciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sadie my floors need cleaning

Love this little machine. It sweeps, sterilises and mops. And most times (ok not always) goes back home to its charger. It goes from tiles to carpet without any problems, even if there is a slight lip in the floor. Easy to empty and take brushes apart to clean. Has a remote to stop or change direction such as spot clean or normal. Happy to recommend this product.

Purchased in December 2018 at Kogan.com.

Product is used Daily
Pet OwnerYes
Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Tiles
System Errors Never
BecG

BecGNorthern Region, NSW

Terrible battery

Works on all floor. Fantastic dirt pickup. But unfortunately the run time after coming off charge only lasts up to 35 minutes, and it’s been charging for nearly a full day.

Purchased in August 2018 for A$360.00.

Product is used Daily
Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Tiles
sarahf

sarahfSydney, NSW

remote does not work, customer service useless

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Frances

FrancesSeaforth

Does an OK job, but definitely not the best!

Guess you really do get what you pay for and there are definitely better and more expensive products out there.
Wasn't very impressed with Kogan, as their couriers delivered to the wrong address and it was only through an honest samaritan that I actually got the product I paid for!
I find that I'm watching the vacuuming process to see if it picks up dirt etc, and it's really hit and miss, sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't, which is frustrating and not saving me time at all!
It also stops quite a bit, so you constantly have to restart it. Again time consuming!!
It's doing an OK job, for the money spent but if you can afford a better product that's probably a better option.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

ChloeRIDGEWOOD

Not a mop: false advertising

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Barbara L.

Barbara L.Far North Queensland, QLD

Throw it in the bin

Purchased online because my son loves his expensive brand but shouldn't have bothered. It didn't work properly right from the start. It wouldn't return to base when low charge and cleaning pattern was erratic. I still had to vacuum the spots it missed. So I kept it for cleaning under the bed and was only used twice. Now its showing an error that I can't get rid of. After three months since purchase Kogan will only have the item repaired or replaced (no refund). So it goes in the bin.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

MonkeymichMelbourne

So far so good

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Breaks all the time

When this vacuum works, it's great. However, I have had to return it to Kogan 4 times in less than 12 months because it is constantly breaking down. I have a small apartment - carpets and tiles, and have used the vacuum as per the instruction manual. A highly disappointing purchase, definitely would not recommend.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Selda Uykun

Selda Uykun

For the price it’s pretty good

For a budget robo vac it does the job. The bin is good size so it collects good amount of dust. Filter is more durable then the leading brands. Has a good roller and brush and extra long side brush that does pick up dust on the edges. If you want a cheap budget

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Jodes

JodesWestern Australia

Don't waste your time

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Fair..but ok

Its not bad for a quick vac, don't expect it to do what a normal vac does though.. sometimes I run it for 2 goes and its a little better. Run it when your not home and it eats cords! lol.. I have another one from a different US company and its a bit better but it cost a heap more. These are better to use every day or 2 just to get the surface fluff off, useless if you have a hairy dog though... and cleaning takes some delicate love.

Date PurchasedMay 2017