5Dreame L10s Ultra

4.3
4.2

nick
nickSydney, NSW6 posts

high hopes, product probably can deliver what's required but the staff make it too hard when you have a faulty one

the produce has constant issues, you email for assistance and they take 2-3 days to respond each time and its a different person so you are constantly repeating yourself.

The staff ask for one thing, you send it, than they ask for more. At current they want a video to show i have put the waste water tank in correctly despite having photos. The machine constantly has "abnormal water in wash board" this is a common problem when you google it and to the point you have manually wash the washboard.

I had such high hopes for this product, now i just want a refund to buy another brand. Show details

Timothy A.
Timothy A.3 posts

Best Robotic Mop and Vacuum On The Market!

The Dreame Robotic Vacuum and mop is the best thing since sliced bread. It maps out your home or apartment on the first 2 runs and then mops and sweeps everything like a pro. Has an easy-to-use app as well. I was sceptical, but I'll give credit where credit is due. Just set it up with its self-cleaning dock station and forget it. Start cleaning with one tap or schedule. Really easy and worth the money. It gets under those places you can't reach. It has a height of about 10cm though but gets under anything higher than that. Highly recommend this product. Show details ·  1
Donald Mackenzie
Donald MackenziePerth, WA4 posts

Muzz_G
Muzz_G9 posts

We're glad we bought it!

The documentation while stylish in appearance is very difficult to read because the typefaces used are too light. The thing is, to understand the product and get the most out of it, you really need to thoroughly read the documentation. This same criticism also applies to the app. It's great that you can control the L10s from the app and monitor what it's doing but there are many improvements that could be made to it.
There's no doubt the L10s works most efficiently in a clutter free room. Maybe that's positive feature; our house has never been so tidy Show reply
Raven D
Raven DRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts
Not_so_dreame
Not_so_dreameGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not impressed

I purchased this product to replace a 4 year old Roborock S50 that had a run with with a dog poo. So far, this device takes longer to do the same task, uses more battery and initially pushes obstacles around before figuring out it should avoid them. I would not recommend this product if you have a pet. On the plus side, it does do a good job of mopping hard floors but it wets the edges of the carpet and takes a long time if you want it to mop all the way to the edges. Show details
Tracey
TraceyPerth, WA6 posts

Beyond disappointed

I am so disappointed with the customer service. Ordered my Dreame 4 weeks ago.
Got lost in the post. The company knew this well over a week ago. I have contacted customer service numerous time they still haven't decided what they are going to do. So fed up with this terrible service Show details
Brisneylander10 posts
Melissa2 posts

L10s Ultra robot vacuum/mop

I absolutely love it. After moving in to our new build I found it hard to stay on top of the floors with kids crumbs and dirt all over them daily. I just didn’t have the time to clean them everyday. Now I just set the L10s ultra to go every morning while I’m at work and I come home to clean floors. Definitely worth the money so far I have no complaints definitely worth the money. Show details ·  1
Jun z.
Jun z.

A well designed product

It is a very well designed product with excellent functionality. Also more affordable compare to other brand's flagship products.
However, being exposed to the brand's much higher quality products offered in the Asia market, I am very disappointed that we Australian consumers do not get the same top end products in here, not to mention that we paid for almost double the price of similar products in China Market. Once again, Australia market become the dumping ground of the lesser goods. Show details ·  1
Sandra Erlandsen
Sandra Erlandsen

L10s Ultra Cleaner

We received the machine promptly. I’m not that tech savvy but it was very easy to set up with the app. I’m amazed at how clean my floors are now. It vacuums and mops too. I have big indoor/outdoor dogs and the L10s Ultra is brilliant for my floors, I highly recommend the Dreame L10s Ultra for anyone. You can get it cleaning while out and floors are done. The water tanks are extremely easy to use. I find this product brilliant. Show details ·  1
KLP
KLPPerth, WA3 posts

Best investment

If you want to come home to a clean mopped house, go no further, I have used it everyvday since it has arrived and it truly is great. I have 3 cats and a German shepherd that sheds heaps, it does a fantastic job Show details ·  1
Sally
SallyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is a great investment

Purchased the Dreame L10 ultra. And so far it’s great! Working 7 days a week I don’t have a great deal of time to tend to my floors. This little machine keeps them in respectable order until I can come through and vacuum and mop where it has missed. Yes it misses spots, this is not an all in one machine you still need to vacuum and mop yourself for a complete clean but it does a great job! Time saving and makes the kids keep their floors tidy as they don’t want to “hurt” the vacuum. Very pleased with this product! I hope it lasts longer than it’s 12 month warranty Show details ·  1
Ash
AshSouth East Queensland, QLD18 posts

A+ Vacuum, C- Mop & terrible customer service

What they don’t tell you before you buy it is that in dark times you have to make modifications to one of the most expensive vacuums on the market. I was not happy with how far away it doesn’t mop from any edge. Constant back and forth for the past two weeks to send it back and get a refund so I can get one without a mop and it’s been a terrible experience. So much so I have initiated a charge back on my credit card. Never again will I buy from Dreame again and let’s this be a warning to others. Show details
Mottra
Mottra8 posts

Smart, but not infallible. Mops very well

Great for mopping. Vacuuming not the best, but satisfactory.
I have 80% polished timber floors, 10% tiles and 10% carpet.
Relatively easy to use app. English translation needs work.
Map setup is intuitive and quite fast.
Not cheap, but cheaper than the opposition. Show details ·  1