5Dreame L10s Ultra

18 reviews · Statistics

83% · 153 · 17%
Product is used
  • Daily (10)
  • Several times a week (6)
  • Weekly (1)
Pet OwnerYes (15) · No (3)
System Errors Never (7), Occasionally (8) and Every time (2)

Raven D
Raven DNSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts
Not_so_dreame
Not_so_dreameVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not impressed

I purchased this product to replace a 4 year old Roborock S50 that had a run with with a dog poo. So far, this device takes longer to do the same task, uses more battery and initially pushes obstacles around before figuring out it should avoid them. I would not recommend this product if you have a pet. On the plus side, it does do a good job of mopping hard floors but it wets the edges of the carpet and takes a long time if you want it to mop all the way to the edges. Show details
Tracey
TraceyWAPerth, WA6 posts

Beyond disappointed

I am so disappointed with the customer service. Ordered my Dreame 4 weeks ago.
Got lost in the post. The company knew this well over a week ago. I have contacted customer service numerous time they still haven't decided what they are going to do. So fed up with this terrible service Show details
Simon Hall9 posts
Melissa2 posts

L10s Ultra robot vacuum/mop

I absolutely love it. After moving in to our new build I found it hard to stay on top of the floors with kids crumbs and dirt all over them daily. I just didn’t have the time to clean them everyday. Now I just set the L10s ultra to go every morning while I’m at work and I come home to clean floors. Definitely worth the money so far I have no complaints definitely worth the money. Show details ·  1
Jun z.
Jun z.

A well designed product

It is a very well designed product with excellent functionality. Also more affordable compare to other brand's flagship products.
However, being exposed to the brand's much higher quality products offered in the Asia market, I am very disappointed that we Australian consumers do not get the same top end products in here, not to mention that we paid for almost double the price of similar products in China Market. Once again, Australia market become the dumping ground of the lesser goods. Show details ·  1
Sandra Erlandsen
Sandra Erlandsen

L10s Ultra Cleaner

We received the machine promptly. I’m not that tech savvy but it was very easy to set up with the app. I’m amazed at how clean my floors are now. It vacuums and mops too. I have big indoor/outdoor dogs and the L10s Ultra is brilliant for my floors, I highly recommend the Dreame L10s Ultra for anyone. You can get it cleaning while out and floors are done. The water tanks are extremely easy to use. I find this product brilliant. Show details ·  1
KLP
KLPWAPerth, WA3 posts

Best investment

If you want to come home to a clean mopped house, go no further, I have used it everyvday since it has arrived and it truly is great. I have 3 cats and a German shepherd that sheds heaps, it does a fantastic job Show details ·  1
Sally
SallyVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is a great investment

Purchased the Dreame L10 ultra. And so far it’s great! Working 7 days a week I don’t have a great deal of time to tend to my floors. This little machine keeps them in respectable order until I can come through and vacuum and mop where it has missed. Yes it misses spots, this is not an all in one machine you still need to vacuum and mop yourself for a complete clean but it does a great job! Time saving and makes the kids keep their floors tidy as they don’t want to “hurt” the vacuum. Very pleased with this product! I hope it lasts longer than it’s 12 month warranty Show details ·  1
Ash
AshQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD18 posts

A+ Vacuum, C- Mop & terrible customer service

What they don’t tell you before you buy it is that in dark times you have to make modifications to one of the most expensive vacuums on the market. I was not happy with how far away it doesn’t mop from any edge. Constant back and forth for the past two weeks to send it back and get a refund so I can get one without a mop and it’s been a terrible experience. So much so I have initiated a charge back on my credit card. Never again will I buy from Dreame again and let’s this be a warning to others. Show details
Mottra
Mottra8 posts

Smart, but not infallible. Mops very well

Great for mopping. Vacuuming not the best, but satisfactory.
I have 80% polished timber floors, 10% tiles and 10% carpet.
Relatively easy to use app. English translation needs work.
Map setup is intuitive and quite fast.
Not cheap, but cheaper than the opposition. Show details ·  1
OwainF
OwainFWAGreat Southern, WA3 posts

Antoine N.
Antoine N.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Excellent Product Very Happy

Excellent Robot Vac/mop. My Floors and carpet stay super clean. Robot is very good at obstacle avoidance
knowing where is should and shouldn't go. Vacuum on high power mode is a bit loud , but it does leave my carpet really clean with nice vacuum lines. Happy I choose this over the more expensive models from other companies. Show details ·  1
Tammy F.
Tammy F.SACentral, SA

Great Robot Vacuum

I have had other Robot vacuums in the past but emptying the little container in the vacuum was annoying.
I was waiting for one to come on the market in price range that empties itself, mops as well.
This Robot vacuum does all of that.
added bonus of an onboard camera and also you can talk to people in your home from the vacuum. Show details ·  1
Neil A.
Neil A.

I don't think I could live without one now

Highly intuitive dont need to worry about preparing areas and picking things up. I have mixed flooring of carpets, rugs and tiled areas. It takes care of all surfaces and adapts as it goes. Simple to use mobile phone interface. They really have thought of every feature. Show details ·  1