Koolaman

Online store, Physical store (See All)
See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Koolaman? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Sam
    SamSydney

Very Disappointed

Nothing better

My daughters bought me an Audrey pendant and had my five grandchildrens name stamped on
    it 3 years ago. It is absolutely beautiful looks exactly the same as the day I received it.I get comments
    about it all the time.

Great products, excellent customer service

I ordered a silver pendant (Audrey) with a ball chain for my wife's birthday. Pendant and stamping is great quality. Service is excellent, correspondence is quick and very friendly. Superb delivery; I ordered Monday and received products on Wednesday same week (express post to Sydney). Product pictures on Koolman's website is realistic and in real even better. Presentation of products is nice and you will get a cloth to keep your jewelry nice and shiny.
    friendly and fast service

beergal
    beergalQueensland

Excellent customer service and products. Friendly down to earth. Really care about you.

I won an Audrey pendant and a ball chain last year. I had been lusting over everything in the Koolaman Designs collection for so long, but wasn't quite sure what I wanted. So winning meant my decision was made for me.

Love the idea of having loved ones close at all times. There are other hand stamped jewellery on the market but nothing comes close to the quality and finish of Koolaman Designs.

Not only do they sell a beautiful product, but their customer services is impeccable. I have since bought another item of theirs as a gift for a friend and again, exceptional service and product.

Don't waste your time on cheaper versions, Koolaman is the way to go.
    Quality, Finish, Look, Excellent customer service