KS Motor Company

KS Motor Company

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for KS Motor Company? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5

Sold my car in no time at a decent price

Simple, professional service. Had my car sold within a couple of weeks at a decent price. Highly recommend KS Motor Company

kev
kev

So very happy!

After buying a car from Dimitri and his team I could not recommend them too highly. Great company! Thanks guys!!

J Shaw
J ShawPerth, WA

No one like these guys - they are outstanding to their customers

Tommy
Tommy

Great service given to a Victorian

Purchased a Mercedes Benz . E63 from Kade, his description! Was followed by myself, car arrived in Victoria as brilliant condition & great personal service by Kade!

Very happy with KS

I have just bought a second hand car from Kyras at KS, he was open and helpful all along and the whole process couldn’t have been smoother. They made sure the car was checked out and ready to go. Very happy camper, thank you! Addie the dog is very sweet too.

Campbell
CampbellPerth, WA

Stayed open on a Saturday for me to view the car. Opened the yard on a Sunday for me so I could pick it up. When I brought the car back in for an inspection, Demetri replaced the battery free of charge and organised for someone to drop the car at my house. Great service!

Brian Linda
Brian LindaPerth, WA

Love the car

Just recently bought a Audi A5 convertible of Kade and was completely happy with the service and knowledge of the company. They made the whole car buying process smooth and non stressful. They went above and beyond with after care and I would thoroughly recommend this company being a small family to anyone looking for a non stressful car purchase. Thankyou very much guys my wife loves her car.

Don't buy cars from KS Motor Company

John
JohnPerth, WA

Reliable, professional and friendly

I recommend these fellows highly if you are looking to sell a unique car. It took me 15 months NOT to sell my 1995 SL500. Demetri and his team had it re-homed within six weeks. A professional, proactive, friendly and honest team!

JB, Carine WA

Sales

I would like to let anyone thinking of buying a car, to head to KS Motor Company.
I found the staff to go above and beyond to make sure my car i was fully satisfied with. Great Job!!
Thanks guys.

Great selling experience

I used KS motors to sell my family car. In the end I received $2k more than what I was being offered as a trade from several other dealerships. Kade was professional, non pushy and very easy to deal with. He kept me informed throughout the whole process and made the experience very bearable. I will definitely be seeking Kade when selling our car again.

Other Car Dealerships

Great company to deal with

Bought a first car for my son. The guys were great to deal with, honest and only seem to stock quality used cars. Process was easy ,not pushy and felt confident i was getting a good deal. Will be back when its the daughters turn

C.I.Murrow
C.I.MurrowPerth, WA

Great service and very easy to deal with

Bought a 2010 Holden V8 ute from the KS Motor Company and it was an easy transaction and the service was very professional. Would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy a vehicle.

Neil
NeilPerth

Up Front and Honest Guys to Deal With, Very Happy to Do Business

Recently bought a BMW 325i from these guys and i couldn't be happier, the car was ready within a day and they fixed up some small issues for me too. Upfront and honest guys to deal with, would recommend.

Shazed
ShazedPerth

Bullying Tactics

While initial contact with KS Motor Company began well, with a well-rehearsed spiel about being a 'family business' etc, when the deal began to fail because of their shortcomings (i.e. the car was unable to be financed because it was on consignment AND still financed by another individual) the communications became harassing from both the owner and his son.

The 'deal' ended in threats of legal action from the owner for alleged 'breach of contract'. On consulting with a legal firm, it was very quickly determined that there were no grounds for 'breach' and these were nothing more than unethical sales tactics used to intimidate. The experience was incredibly unprofessional, and nothing short of commercial bullying.