ALDI Kuchef Super Blend 1000

ALDI Kuchef Super Blend 1000

MPN: IA0955

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.3

Been working great!

I've used my Aldi blender for 3 1/2 years. It's been wonderful but it recently started leaking oil from under the blade. I rang up for a replacement part which is $18:95 plus postage. Could be an option or a new blender?

Purchased in October 2016 for A$70.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used Weekly
Used for Smoothies
Bandzior

BandziorQueensland, 4169

Good for the price

Easy to use. Cheap to buy. There is a kind of smell when using it but I assume is normal and doesn't affect the performance. No more buying smoothies. I blend them every day.

Purchased in October 2019.

Product is used Weekly
Used for Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters and Smoothies

Excellent machine, easy to clean!

No more buying smoothies! Go go go smoothies every day! Easy to make - yummy to drink! Great blending ability, blends hard as easy as soft foods. Pureeing carrots in seconds

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI for A$30.00.

Safety
Product is used Daily
Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments and Smoothies

Crfa

CrfaSydney, NSW

Love it!!

I have only had it fir a few months but its very convenient and so easy to clean. Its also very compact and honestly gets the job done!! I dont have much storage space so this mixer was really perfect. It also came with 3 shakers and different lids fir each, some of the lids also have a Spout so i can take and then drink whatever i just blended easily.

Happy customer

Happy customerBrisbane

Fast and easy

A friend recommended this blender when I was looking for one and a few weeks later it came up for sale at Aldi!

So far the machine has blended everything well and completely. It handles both solids and liquids but you need to put enough liquid with some solids to help it move around and blend it all. Fruit, yogurt, icecream and protein powders work very well and this was the purpose it was bought for.

There's no speed setting but it hasn't bothered me yet but it may be useful in future if i don't want something too liquid-ized.

Overall it's a powerful little beast.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Jimmy

JimmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Works well. Multiple cups are handy

Purchased the blender at Aldi and am pretty happy with it. It comes with multiple cups and lids to allow storage later.

It's design also makes it really safe, as the blades only turn when the lid is on and in correct position.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

I would like to find parts for this. As the hard rubber teeth on the blender head have perished. It

I need parts. As the blender head has perished. The teeth on the blender head have disintegrated It has been a great machine but has not lasted the 3 year warranty.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Jess

JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best bullet blender ever!

As a regular icy smoothie making family we have killed many a bullet blender including some of the major brands much more expensive than this one and none ripped through the ice as quickly and easily as this one! Blitzes anything in a couple of seconds! Love it!!!

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Kenny

KennyMelbourne

Perfect

The same quality of product for cheap price!
Work as perfect as other’s expensive one!
I use everyday, so handy for every day use!
Good for mixing, blending and much more!

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Eltham

ElthamTullamarine

Love Aldi Products

Blends to the consistency i want it too, not complex to use, easy to clean. It is powerful and simply wonderful for the price. I blend smoothies, soups absolutely everything in it.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Rossene K

Rossene KAU

Great for price, however can over heat.

Great value for money! Excellent at blending due to high power of motor.

However at times, faint smell of motor burning when using for extended time. Still happy to continue using, just a warning.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Tink

TinkNoosa

Great smoothie blender for the price!

I was looking to replace a cheap Sunbeam smoothie blender and this has been great. The motor seems powerful and blends ingredients very smoothly. The only issue I have is that the top of the blending cup is quite wide which can be difficult to remove. Excellent value for $60.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Pearl lee

Pearl leeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super Doper Little Machine that is quite a power

To be honestly, I had doubts about this machine... But I need a blinder to blind up my green smoothies for my diet.
And guess what. This turns out to be one super doper machine that makes lots of noise and blends all the GREEN vegetables into moshes. Thank to this machine, I have lost 4 kg on the 10 days green smoothies diet.
Highly recommended if Aldi has them on sale. Grab it Mate!!!!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Matt.D

Matt.DBundaberg

Smashes the competition for half the money

My wifes blend stick broke and we were up for a new blender. I had used a nutri-bullet for sometime at temporary accomodation so suggested we get one of those. After seeing this unit for half the price of the nutri-bullet we thought we would give it a go (not to mention a 3 year warranty).
Wow what a machine! It smashes through ice, nuts, you name it! We have used the superblend 1000 every morning for the last 8 weeks or so with no problems at all.

Most of the parts are dishwasher safe also.

Go Aldi!

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Sophie

SophieMelbourne

Handy, and not ridiculously expensive

Very useful for smoothies and puréeing mixtures. Doesn't hold an awful lot, so sometimes two batches are necessary, but that's not awful. With frozen or otherwise hard items, it may take a bit of time and shaking, and it is quite loud, but it does get there, and with satisfactory consistency. Easy to take apart and clean, been very handy in my household.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Katerina71

Katerina71Sydney

Good until it blew up!

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Reso

Reso

broke easy

we bought less then two years brooked down all ready rang Aldi they have no parts or they keep in stock send email to kuchef they are not interested purchased from Aldi colac store beawere buying from aldi they do not keep or service wiil be discontinued

Date PurchasedOct 2015
Lety

LetyKiama

Good value for money!

An easy to use blender with a good range of attachments. Great for liquids and some solids. Can handle small amounts of ice. Very handy for daily smoothies. Can’t hold large volumes but perfect for single use.
Easy to clean and store and comparable to other brands. Highly recommend.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Jodz

JodzALTONA NORTH

Just as good as the expensive version

I purchased the Kurchef from Aldi 12 month's ago and it's still going strong. I use it every morning to make my smoothie and 2-3times a week to dice, grate or grind up ingredients and I've had no problems with it at all. Previously Ive owned 2 of the expensive models and they both burnt out within 6months. This model is great value for money

Date PurchasedNov 2016

QLDZDRBrisbane

Same as TS200 Trent & Steele

Date PurchasedOct 2016
QLDZDR

PS according to my profile, I have written 14 reviews but I still get messages to encourage me to write 2 more reviews so I can make the minimum of 4 ???

It is in the shops yesterday for only $59