ALDI Kuchef Super Blend 1000

ALDI Kuchef Super Blend 1000

MPN: IA0955

See the Best Blenders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Happy customer

Happy customerBrisbane

Fast and easy

A friend recommended this blender when I was looking for one and a few weeks later it came up for sale at Aldi!

So far the machine has blended everything well and completely. It handles both solids and liquids but you need to put enough liquid with some solids to help it move around and blend it all. Fruit, yogurt, icecream and protein powders work very well and this was the purpose it was bought for.

There's no speed setting but it hasn't bothered me yet but it may be useful in future if i don't want something too liquid-ized.

Overall it's a powerful little beast.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

JimmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Works well. Multiple cups are handy

Purchased the blender at Aldi and am pretty happy with it. It comes with multiple cups and lids to allow storage later.

It's design also makes it really safe, as the blades only turn when the lid is on and in correct position.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

I would like to find parts for this. As the hard rubber teeth on the blender head have perished. It

I need parts. As the blender head has perished. The teeth on the blender head have disintegrated It has been a great machine but has not lasted the 3 year warranty.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Jess

JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best bullet blender ever!

As a regular icy smoothie making family we have killed many a bullet blender including some of the major brands much more expensive than this one and none ripped through the ice as quickly and easily as this one! Blitzes anything in a couple of seconds! Love it!!!

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Kenny

KennyMelbourne

Perfect

The same quality of product for cheap price!
Work as perfect as other’s expensive one!
I use everyday, so handy for every day use!
Good for mixing, blending and much more!

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Eltham

ElthamTullamarine

Love Aldi Products

Blends to the consistency i want it too, not complex to use, easy to clean. It is powerful and simply wonderful for the price. I blend smoothies, soups absolutely everything in it.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Rossene K

Rossene KAU

Great for price, however can over heat.

Great value for money! Excellent at blending due to high power of motor.

However at times, faint smell of motor burning when using for extended time. Still happy to continue using, just a warning.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Tink

TinkNoosa

Great smoothie blender for the price!

I was looking to replace a cheap Sunbeam smoothie blender and this has been great. The motor seems powerful and blends ingredients very smoothly. The only issue I have is that the top of the blending cup is quite wide which can be difficult to remove. Excellent value for $60.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Pearl lee

Pearl leeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super Doper Little Machine that is quite a power

To be honestly, I had doubts about this machine... But I need a blinder to blind up my green smoothies for my diet.
And guess what. This turns out to be one super doper machine that makes lots of noise and blends all the GREEN vegetables into moshes. Thank to this machine, I have lost 4 kg on the 10 days green smoothies diet.
Highly recommended if Aldi has them on sale. Grab it Mate!!!!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Matt.D

Matt.DBundaberg

Smashes the competition for half the money

My wifes blend stick broke and we were up for a new blender. I had used a nutri-bullet for sometime at temporary accomodation so suggested we get one of those. After seeing this unit for half the price of the nutri-bullet we thought we would give it a go (not to mention a 3 year warranty).
Wow what a machine! It smashes through ice, nuts, you name it! We have used the superblend 1000 every morning for the last 8 weeks or so with no problems at all.

Most of the parts are dishwasher safe also.

Go Aldi!

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Sophie

SophieMelbourne

Handy, and not ridiculously expensive

Very useful for smoothies and puréeing mixtures. Doesn't hold an awful lot, so sometimes two batches are necessary, but that's not awful. With frozen or otherwise hard items, it may take a bit of time and shaking, and it is quite loud, but it does get there, and with satisfactory consistency. Easy to take apart and clean, been very handy in my household.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Pelmeni71

Pelmeni71Sydney

Good until it blew up!

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Reso

Reso

broke easy

we bought less then two years brooked down all ready rang Aldi they have no parts or they keep in stock send email to kuchef they are not interested purchased from Aldi colac store beawere buying from aldi they do not keep or service wiil be discontinued

Date PurchasedOct 2015

Lety

LetyKiama

Good value for money!

An easy to use blender with a good range of attachments. Great for liquids and some solids. Can handle small amounts of ice. Very handy for daily smoothies. Can’t hold large volumes but perfect for single use.
Easy to clean and store and comparable to other brands. Highly recommend.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Jodz

JodzALTONA NORTH

Just as good as the expensive version

I purchased the Kurchef from Aldi 12 month's ago and it's still going strong. I use it every morning to make my smoothie and 2-3times a week to dice, grate or grind up ingredients and I've had no problems with it at all. Previously Ive owned 2 of the expensive models and they both burnt out within 6months. This model is great value for money

Date PurchasedNov 2016

QLDZDRBrisbane

Same as TS200 Trent & Steele

Date PurchasedOct 2016
QLDZDR

PS according to my profile, I have written 14 reviews but I still get messages to encourage me to write 2 more reviews so I can make the minimum of 4 ???

It is in the shops yesterday for only $59

Fast and effecience while it last.

Been using this for a year and it's been really good except the blade base died on me a fortnight ago. Rang Actionspares.com.au and they said that they are no longer making that product and has offered a full refund from my local Aldi store.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

The Bloke

The BlokePort Macquarie

Excellent product - great quality at great price

This seems to be a really good quality, reliable machine. I can't imagine what the more expensive ones would do (that I would want them to) that this can't. On the other hand I had one that was even cheaper than this and I had to fiddle around a lot to get it to blend properly whereas this I throw in fruit, yoghurt, ice etc and a few seconds later I have my smoothie ready to throw a lid on the jar!

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Fantastic and easy to use!

This is a fantastic blender which is compact and easy to use. I have used it every day. The Max fill line is clearly marked on the side of the cups - just make sure to not overfill!

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Value for money - excellent for chutney

I bought this 3 months back and so far no major issues, only one problem i found if you fill the jar full then it vibrates too much and spills out liquid. Although the instruction manual says do not fill beyond max line but there is no max line shown on the jar. And moreover initially there was no problem with filling the jar full. It just started giving this problem now.

Its excellent for making chutney using 800ml jar
never tried dry grinding, i think its not made for that.

Date PurchasedOct 2016