1.5

Withdrawals Within 24 hours, 1-2 days and 3-4 days
2.1
1.0
1.7
Brand Manager for Kucoin? Claim your listing.

Mos
Mos2 posts

Awful

Very bad. Your money disappears from your account and no one is responsible. Show details
Timothy
TimothyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Shocking

Extremely disappointing in this platform, after investing 2000.00 dollars,kucoin decided to invest the whole amount into trading without consent, after 12 months I logged into my kucoin account and found that I only have 17 dollars in account after I was told that my money was safe? And when I asked what happened to the money, the scam artists said that it was traded. Now I froze the account and told kucrap to jam their platform where it fits,don't trust kucrap in any way,shape or form,I would have given 0 out 5 ,1 out 5 is to generous.
Milord
MilordDuffy 2611, ACT341 posts

App
Britney Avery
Britney Avery

Please don't invest as they are full of scam

Please don't invest as they are full of scam. firstly, they can not allow to use any trading platform. We must have to download from them. They claim no fees if you have 3 or more open trades. I lost $20K to them, they will eat your money away working sneakily in the background. Very difficult technical support. I was only lucky to get back my funds with the intervention of ( Ww w .glowbancircuit . tecH )
Amin
AminSydney, NSW9 posts

Untrustworthy platform

Do not trust on kucoin, they have recently listed IZI, which after listing, literally became zero. New listing skyrocket on binance and coinbase but kucoin just list useless coins for his own benefits.
Better to find trustworthy platforms and kucoin for sure is not the one. Show details
Zane
Zane4 posts

Bad experience overall!

Customer service takes too long to reply to questions. I experience many issues on the app with depositing and entering orders, I lost like $150 when buy and transferring coins off the platform. Never again! Show details
Jansen
JansenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst crypto platform I have used

Honestly can’t believe how people use Kucoin? Probably one of the slowest websites and the most complicated to use… seems they are too worried about giving away money and cars then improving the exchange. Show details
App