L'Oreal

L'Oreal

The best, most ultimate, amazing mascara

I just tried your Telescopic Mascara for the first time and I am BLOWN AWWWAY. This is, by FAR, the best mascara I've ever used. I have pretty long eyelashes and am pretty picky about my mascara. I'm usually left desiring something even with high priced mascaras. I would honestly pay top dollar for this product!! My lashes are long, separated, and full after using this uhhmazing mascara. 5 Stars, A+, killed it. I have never in my life written a product review. But I felt it completely necessary to sing the praises of this perfectly balanced mascara. THANK YOU so much!!!!

karen
karenSouth Australia

L'Oreal consumer care provides outstanding service

I contacted L'Oreal consumer care to query a couple of the contents in the box as they had a different brand name on them. It looked like the products had been mixed up with another brand. They responded to me very quickly, even though it was a Sunday, and asked for some information from the box. They gave instruction as to where to find the info so it was a simple and quick process. A day later on the Monday I received a gift voucher as a gesture of good will even though I don't think the problem was actually their fault. Thank you for your above excellent service and not turning this into a drama .

Horrible liquid foundation

The most horrible liquid foundation I have ever applied to my face is L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation. Please don't waste money on this product even if it is half the price (which is often the case because of its inferior quality). It doesn't blend at all (despite what it promises to do), it is way too glowy and it looks like you have a facade instead of makeup on your face. Horrible!

Brow stylist Micro Ink Pen

At first, I thought, it's okay. I put it in my makeup bag, in my purse. Day 2,, I open my makeup bag and noticed the Micro Ink Pen's top was off and the pen's brush was exposed, so naturally it was dried out.
It didn't close with the usual "click". It was very unstable.
This is a huge problem and lessens the life of the product.
I won't buy it again.
2 days use: $10.00
Booooooo!!!

DavidH9000
DavidH9000Mid North Coast, NSW

L'oreal have re-invented the meaning of customer service and it is AWFUL

gail1
gail1South East Queensland, QLD

Loreal Excellence Perm colour - Waste of money! Does not cover grey

Despite the claims on the box, this product & colour (Vienna) does NOT cover grey hair. In fact, it didn't cover any of it whatsoever. A complete & absolute waste of money. I am fed up with companies making claims & information on products that absolutely do NOT 'live up to' the claims made. I'm fed up with paying money for a 'dud' product! Don't waste your money.

Clumps Clumps Everywhere!

Voluminous Lash Paradise liquid eye liner appeared at first to have it all. Perfectly firm and precise application tip, deep black colour and an pretty rose gold and black colour scheme. However, unlike the standard Black Mica liquid liner I have been faithful to for years, this product flakes off in large chunks throughout the day. I can't trust it to stay put and I am disappointed. To the trash it goes!

Tesstess14
Tesstess14Southwest, VIC

L'Oreal Infallible Foundation shade 220 Sable Sand

I have been purchasing the above product for quite a few years now. I always buy shade 220 sable sand .
I have loved the colour , coverage and consistency of this product for my mature age skin.
This time I was extremely disappointed as the foundation appeared watered down. It was so thin ,I had to put twice as much on . I think I will have to look for another brand as I cant afford this happening on my budget !!

Efrtee
EfrteeVictor Harbor

I am rating customer service not the Kiehl’s products

Yaren
YarenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loreal Infallible

Loreal most certainly has many good quality foundations and yet their foundation shade ranges are so so bad. I have a lighter complexion with yellow undertones and yet every foundation is either too yellow, too light, too orange, too pink. I don't have a foundation shade in their range but those who do should definitely try their products.

Oztralian
OztralianSydney Surrounds, NSW

$20 lipstick: colour weaker than tester

Bad packaging

I've bought two Infaillible lipsticks. Presumably for security reasons they were tightly wrapped with Sellotape in two places, with no tab or other device to break the tape. I used a knife to get under them, but the sticky glue remained. I cleaned it off as far as possible with eucalyptus oil but they're still sticky and will be picking up fluff etc for the life of the lipsticks. Won't buy them again.

Kate
Kate

Boreal true match liquid foundation

I bought 1D/W Golden ivory, as I am pale skinned, but didn't want to look too white. Was hoping for as slight tanned look instead got yellow. This product is very thin and when applied thinly emphasises pores more than any other foundation I've come across. Building it up to fill in pores only produces "caked on" look. Bought Loreal primer at same time and this caused product to peel off! With or without primer not a good result. One for the bin unfortunately. Have not used the primer enough yet to comment on it but it certainly seems incompatible with the foundation.

DEBRA BLIGH
DEBRA BLIGH

Love my straightener

I got a L'Oréal steam pod straightener I love it although I can't get the pre straightener cream hair product any whete

Vee
Vee

Little bit of Magic

Lynne
Lynneasked

I have been using infallible advanced make up ever since it was introduced. I recently purchased a bottle from priceline and the security seal is difficult to remove and I am now left with a sticky bottle, is this normal or have I purchased old stock? not pleasant to handle each day!!!!!

Lenii Mons
Lenii Mons

It depends on the store. I highly doubt you will have an old product, and usually a product will still stay great after 5 years of it being manufactured without any oxygen being released into the bottle ( no one testing stock ) . I know at my work we tape around the bottle so people don't open 'stock' and have no issues. Best thing to get the sticky stuff off is using tea tree oil with a small towel.

Hope this answered your question :)

Lussuria
Lussuria

I often have the same problem (with various products) of the price tag/seal leaving a sticky mess.
Good Tip: Rub some eucalyptus oil over the area with a cotton ball! It'll take any residue right off of your product. (Some take a little more work to get off that others though!)
Hope this helps.

olwyn253
olwyn253asked

I would like to be able to buy the colour that suits me so well the number is 144 natural ivory why can't I get it now it is slightly pink just lovely ??

lilybuffyau