L'Oreal

L'Oreal

3.0

Brow stylist Micro Ink Pen

At first, I thought, it's okay. I put it in my makeup bag, in my purse. Day 2,, I open my makeup bag and noticed the Micro Ink Pen's top was off and the pen's brush was exposed, so naturally it was dried out.
It didn't close with the usual "click". It was very unstable.
This is a huge problem and lessens the life of the product.
I won't buy it again.
2 days use: $10.00
Booooooo!!!

DavidH9000

DavidH9000Mid North Coast, NSW

L'oreal have re-invented the meaning of customer service and it is AWFUL

gail1

gail1South East Queensland, QLD

Loreal Excellence Perm colour - Waste of money! Does not cover grey

Despite the claims on the box, this product & colour (Vienna) does NOT cover grey hair. In fact, it didn't cover any of it whatsoever. A complete & absolute waste of money. I am fed up with companies making claims & information on products that absolutely do NOT 'live up to' the claims made. I'm fed up with paying money for a 'dud' product! Don't waste your money.

Clumps Clumps Everywhere!

Voluminous Lash Paradise liquid eye liner appeared at first to have it all. Perfectly firm and precise application tip, deep black colour and an pretty rose gold and black colour scheme. However, unlike the standard Black Mica liquid liner I have been faithful to for years, this product flakes off in large chunks throughout the day. I can't trust it to stay put and I am disappointed. To the trash it goes!

Tesstess14

Tesstess14Southwest, VIC

L'Oreal Infallible Foundation shade 220 Sable Sand

I have been purchasing the above product for quite a few years now. I always buy shade 220 sable sand .
I have loved the colour , coverage and consistency of this product for my mature age skin.
This time I was extremely disappointed as the foundation appeared watered down. It was so thin ,I had to put twice as much on . I think I will have to look for another brand as I cant afford this happening on my budget !!

Efrtee

EfrteeVictor Harbor

I am rating customer service not the Kiehl’s products

Yaren

YarenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loreal Infallible

Loreal most certainly has many good quality foundations and yet their foundation shade ranges are so so bad. I have a lighter complexion with yellow undertones and yet every foundation is either too yellow, too light, too orange, too pink. I don't have a foundation shade in their range but those who do should definitely try their products.

Oztralian

OztralianSydney

$20 lipstick: colour weaker than tester

Bad packaging

I've bought two Infaillible lipsticks. Presumably for security reasons they were tightly wrapped with Sellotape in two places, with no tab or other device to break the tape. I used a knife to get under them, but the sticky glue remained. I cleaned it off as far as possible with eucalyptus oil but they're still sticky and will be picking up fluff etc for the life of the lipsticks. Won't buy them again.

Kate

Kate

Boreal true match liquid foundation

I bought 1D/W Golden ivory, as I am pale skinned, but didn't want to look too white. Was hoping for as slight tanned look instead got yellow. This product is very thin and when applied thinly emphasises pores more than any other foundation I've come across. Building it up to fill in pores only produces "caked on" look. Bought Loreal primer at same time and this caused product to peel off! With or without primer not a good result. One for the bin unfortunately. Have not used the primer enough yet to comment on it but it certainly seems incompatible with the foundation.

DEBRA BLIGH

DEBRA BLIGH

Love my straightener

I got a L'Oréal steam pod straightener I love it although I can't get the pre straightener cream hair product any whete

Vee

Vee

Little bit of Magic

FrenzyShopper

FrenzyShopperMelbourne

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara

I got this because I wanted a really tiny wand for my lower lashes and also a great separating mascara for my top lashes. I mostly like the wand but the formula is difficult to work with. At first it was too wet and the wand grabbed too much product. Then after a month or so the formula started to thicken up so it makes my lashes stick together. I can get it to work but it just seems like so much work to wipe off the excess and spend extra minutes trying to get you lashes to separate. This was the first mascara that really added volume to my lashes which I love but I won't be using it for a quick morning routine.

L'oreal Vitamino Color Shampoo & Conditioner New Formula is terrible

LOreal True Match Is Crap!!

LussuriaMelbourne

L’Oreal Infallible 24HR Brush Foundation

Katie Pie

Katie PieTimbuktu

Awful!

It dried down to a hideous, jaundice yellow on my skin. And the colour correcting was non existent- which was the main reason I bought it. The consistency was watery but still difficult to apply. For someone on a budget this product was on the pricey side too. A big disappointment

Doesn't live up to the hype.

Lenii MonsQueensland, Australia

Finally an eyeliner that doesnt smudge!!!

I have finally come across an eyeliner that won't leave a mark ontop of my eyelid from blinking, nor does it run off my eyes!!! It looks like a thick stubby marker pen, but gives a nice black color that doesnt look faded. It also has a tip end which gives a nice flick when doing the thicker liner look. I work for minimum 8hrs a day, and I have found that when i leave in the morning and put my eyeliner on, it still looks the same when i get home.
Inexspensive $14.99 from Good Price Pharmacy Warehouse, Stays on all day, Long wear,
Im afraid it may not last long, due to the 'marker pen' look, but so far so good.

Horrible allergic reaction around the eyes

I bought loreal revitalift serum and revitalift lotion and revitalift night cream and had really bad reaction to it.. It started to sting the first time used it and woke next day puffy and redness around my eye area!! Not happy at with the product. Now I'm stuck with it coz I didn't keep the receipt. Since then I haven't been able to use anything around my eyes coz it start to sting and goes red and puffy.. Not happy at . Would not recommend. Wasted my money and they not cheap:(((

Bad allergic reaction and I can't use anything

Jodi J
Jodi J
RReview

RReviewVIC, 3088

Not worth the money!

Although packaged beautifully, this mascara dried too slowly, clumped and didn't separate lashes properly.

Buy only if you have very thin eyelashes!
Nice packaging
Too expensive, doesn't live up to its promise

Lynne

Lynneasked

I have been using infallible advanced make up ever since it was introduced. I recently purchased a bottle from priceline and the security seal is difficult to remove and I am now left with a sticky bottle, is this normal or have I purchased old stock? not pleasant to handle each day!!!!!

Lenii Mons

It depends on the store. I highly doubt you will have an old product, and usually a product will still stay great after 5 years of it being manufactured without any oxygen being released into the bottle ( no one testing stock ) . I know at my work we tape around the bottle so people don't open 'stock' and have no issues. Best thing to get the sticky stuff off is using tea tree oil with a small towel.

Hope this answered your question :)

Lussuria

I often have the same problem (with various products) of the price tag/seal leaving a sticky mess.
Good Tip: Rub some eucalyptus oil over the area with a cotton ball! It'll take any residue right off of your product. (Some take a little more work to get off that others though!)
Hope this helps.

olwyn253

olwyn253asked

I would like to be able to buy the colour that suits me so well the number is 144 natural ivory why can't I get it now it is slightly pink just lovely ??

lilybuffyau