L'Oreal Professionnel Série Expert Vitamino Color

L'Oreal Professionnel Série Expert Vitamino Color

MPN: 54323

4.5

Awesome Product

My hair was so shiny and smooth after using vitamin shampoo and mask. It was previously dried from hair coloring then my hairdresser recommended me by did chance. I didn't use the conditioner just simply with vitamino mask approx. every 2 days once. It only took 3-4 weeks to notice huge difference!
    Smell good and really work!

BumbleBee

BumbleBeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Feels beautiful

Although my hair is not colour-treated I have been using the shampoo and conditioner (until they were finished). The shampoo lathers well, feels light and makes your scalp feel 'clean'.

The conditioner is thick and feels good (I only apply to the top layer and ends of my hair). I have tried a few different shampoo's from this loreal line and I have found this to be the best for me.

I have long, thick hair that gets oily :) Oh, and it smells divine !!
    Smells great, cute packaging, nourishes hair without feeling heavy or oily.
    The lid can be hard to open

LYNETTE E.

LYNETTE E.asked

I have used the serieExpert Vitamino Color shampoo and conditioner for 5 years and loved the product with my hair soft and shiny,
    The last shampoo and conditioner I bought had a thicker consistency and has left my hair very dry.. I bought another shampoo just to see if there was any difference, again leaving my hair very dry, having to put Aragan Oil directly onto my hair..
    Question? Has the formula changed? Has anyone else had a similar experience.. I’ll have to find a new product for my colored hair now,,
    Lynette, Australia