Lacoste

2.7

Zac

ZacSydney, NSW

Extremely disappointed

Purchased a hoodie from their online store for $200, what a joke really. Followed the care instructions and washed in our nearly brand new LG washer. But man fluffs everywhere already after 2nd wash. Not really happy especially after spending big buck for it

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Marrie

MarrieSydney, NSW

Easy transaction

Purchased a pair of Lacoste sneaks. Love the look of the sneakers. I got all white and definitely think they were great for the value. I love to wear with a dress

pinexapple

pinexapple

Awesome Store, Can not wait to go back!

This shop was small but marvellous it had a great variety of their products and had very helpful staff. The staff were very welcoming and intrigued me by giving some HISTORY on the store. The quality of the products is delightful and the comfort of the shoes is exceptional. The prices were very reasonable and they have frequent sales such as buy 2 items + get 30% off. I recommend greatly to go to the physical store of Lacoste as you will spend your money extremely well! The shoes that I bought in the end are very comfortable and stylish with high quality materials.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Lacoste compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

xylophonens

xylophonensSydney, NSW

Poor quality and terrible customer service

I purchased a tote bag made of PVC
First there was a fault with handle then it was replaced . As I worked from home for 3 years I may have used 6 times. I then discovered the PVC had split on all 4 corners as well as the zip which intermittently works. The bag is not durable as per basic consumer rights. I have spent the last month emailing customer service and the ACCC who support my claim but for the sake of $90 no success to replace the bag. They use delay tactics to make you give up. I note similar reviews. Don’t buy despite their elegant looks...

Denisd

DenisdSydney

Lacoste Polyurethane sole shoes

Shoes had polyurethane soles which disintegrated after about 2 yrs use. Lacoste tried to palm me off on an obscure manufacturer. Not what I expect from a premium brand!

Tina

TinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Applies voucher to refund to reduce amount refunded