Lacura

Lacura

2.7

Carol

CarolSouth Australia, 5008

Hi all I went to use my new deodorant this morning and nothing came out :(

Wet to use and nothing came out this has never happened before. So disappointed. Lucky I had another product to use . Would be nice to hear back from some one

Mary K

Mary KRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Lacura foundation

I have been using Lacura foundation for a few years and stock up on the product. I recently purchased more and so terribly disappointed with the ‘new’ version. The colour range is different & smells awful & skin feels tacky after removal. Won’t buy again.

Lacura foundation

So i use to always buy the lacura foundation until their last formula which was burning to the eye and was like putting on nothing like it wasnt even foundation than the other day at aldi i seen the foundation had a new packaging and written a new formula so i thought id give it a go again n omg im glad i did so much better than the original and it is like buildable coverage and feels so moisturizing and not like clogging pores so im impressed i was disappointed with the last formula before this but now very happy with it and will continue to buy as long it stays the same

Aldis Lacura

Aldis LacuraIllawarra, NSW

Lacura eyebrow palette

Love the Lacura eyebrow palette. My daughter has tried many different brands and always asks me to buy this one again. I wish they sold this product all the time

Clair S.

Clair S.South East Queensland, QLD

Lacura Foundation from Aldi

I have been buying Aldi’s Lacura Foundation for many years and WAS happy. But last year 2018 the package changed and so did the product. I gave it many chances, but the burning of the eyes was the last straw!

Galina

GalinaMurray Region, NSW

Disappointed

The new Lacura foundation is oily, and doesn’t give the same coverage as the ones I used in the past, I won’t buy it again, unless it goes back to the original
Very disappointing

Lee Ann  28

Lee Ann 28South East Queensland, QLD

LACURA Beauty Mascara

feels good on the eyelashes. The texture is lightweight. The price is good and they are cruelty free. My sister likes it as well (she is in lens always)
I would recommend and buy more :)

Deb I.

Deb I.South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible! Like superglue

I tried this shampoo and conditioner, I was worried at the really strong acid smell of them from the first, so I just used a tiny amount. Even so, it was too much! My hair stuck together like I had put superglue on it. I can't run my fingers through it -let alone a brush or comb. Also, It made strange squeaking sounds when I ran my hand over it!

This product is terrible - avoid it.

Sue m

Sue mPerth, WA

Not the same

I have used lacura liquid foundation for 2 years......love it. Bought a new tube a couple of weeks ago, they have changed the packaging and also the contents. It now seems to be alot greasier and it stings my eyes now. Not happy. It was a really good product for the price.

Bree

Bree

Worst mascara I've ever used

I wanted to give this a go because I've used the foundation in the past and thought it was great value for money. Big mistake! It says it's a volumiser but it created no volume whatsoever, just a slight lengthening and some smudging. I'm reluctant to post such negative reviews but I can't find anything redeeming about this product. I gave it 2 stars because it falls under a review on lacura rather than the mascara on its own and the foundation I've used was fine. Otherwise I'd give it 0 if I could. I'm going back to my good old faithful maybelline which actually does lengthen and volumise.

Toxic Shampoo

Lacura Verde shampoo purchased from Aldi may smell like Coriander. They certainly have a good advertising strategy, but after washing my hair with this product it felt like dry string. Even cheap shampoo has not had this effect on my hair before. I had to use an entire bottle of conditioner to try to restore some moisture but I fear the damage may be permanent. Does any authority oversee what goes into this product? I worry now that it might be carcinogenic. What are the ingredients and do these ingredients differ from washing up liquid? It looks like other products have toxic effects after reading other reviews.

Ada. S

Ada. SSydney

"LACURA" eyeliner pencil cause irritation

I bought a "LACURA" eyeliner pencil in ALDI last month. The quality of this eyeliner is so poor beyon my belief. It's black in color but it hardly shows color after I repeated drawing a line, and the pencil has produced many tiny black pieces... worse of all, I got very itch and irritated eyes after use the eyeliner. When I stop using it, all the eyes irritation stop (obviously, the problem comes from the eyeliner pencil).
I am a ALDI loyal customer, I like their products "Best quality, lowest price!". But the eyeliner pencil really made me disappointed.

Carole

CaroleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

I’ve been using the foundation for 2 years really happy with it but the ingredients had change & doesn’t do anything, plus the price went up nearly double...would not recommend this to anyone...I’ve start using maybelline superstay, best ever

CPW

CPWOakville

Lacura Beauty Foundation exceeded my expectations

Andrea

Andrea

Lacura Verde Hand Balm

This is the best hand cream I have ever used. You only need a tiny amount so I'm guessing this 500ml pump that I bought for about $7.00 will last for months. Easily absorbed and no greasy residue.

MMC

MMC

Eyebrow Pencil

Just love this eyebrow pencil so beautiful to use, and the best ever colour for blondes... l only wish I knew how good it was I would have bought more....

ProComplainer

ProComplainerMelbourne

Regretful purchase

Ron

RonBrisbane

LACURA gives relief

Simply the Vest

Simply the VestSYDNEY

Price is good but stings!

I have never previously had a problem with cosmetics (allergies and such) but I have found that I cannot put this product anywhere near my eyes without immediate stinging and tearing - this lasts until I completely remove the make up from my face.
Obviously cheap is not always the best option!
Price
stings if it gets near your eyes.