Allergic reaction

Burning sensation all over my face and neck, swollen eyes and nose running. Washed it off but still sore. Very dissapointing Lots of reviews here with the same reactions. Have to put in more words as it won’t upload the review!

Purchased in May 2021.

Eye Irritation

I tried this cream. It felt really good to put on. Within half an hour I was unable to open my eyes due to stinging and watering. Ended up washing face repeatedly and using dry eye drops for the remainder of the day. Its the first time I experienced issues with any moisture - but will be avoiding this one in the future.

Purchased in April 2021 at ALDI.

Best Moisturiser

My dry mature skin I’m 68 yrs old .This product is excellent for my dry skin . I have used cream for 2 weeks. And find it making my dry skin very smooth, Then on clean skin I can apply my makeup, and sun cream in morning. After washing lightly .

Purchased in April 2021.

Find out how ALDI Lacura Face Cream compares to other Moisturisers

Peeling bleeding lips & eye irritation

After using this a few days my lips were very chapped, then started cracking & bleeding. I stopped putting this on and just used vaseline. I thought it must be the weather. But when I started using this again it happened again! Eyes also irritated/itchy. So many ingredients I couldn't figure out which was causing this reaction. Have used the Lacura Soy day cream for years happily but it's disappeared now.

Purchased in December 2020 at ALDI for $3.99.

Janet H

Janet HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Eye Irritant

I have been using Lacura for a while but this time I bought the Q10 which irritated my eyes badly. I also noticed some break outs & I am in my 50s. I threw this one in the bin.

Purchased in January 2021 for $7.99.

Ada Harley

Ada HarleyPerth, WA

Reaction to Lacura Renew Q10

my skin reacted immediately to each of the Renew Q10 Day Cream and the Renew Q10 Night Cream.
Red, lumpy and blotchy skin, burning sensation as if my skin was on fire and no amount of cool water nor fresh aloe vera could relieve the burning or pain.
The problem is that you don't normally retain supermarket receipts so of course when you approach an Aldi checkout with return through product fail, you are confronted with young people who don't understand consumer law. ie: speak to the hand! ALL products should have a clear path to a complaints phone or email response to their products. In fact, you cannot even find the manufacturer for this product as they are hiding behind corporate online retail or traditional retailers.

Purchased in December 2020 for $21.00.

Monique

Monique

Worst chin and cheek Acne/breakout caused by this primer!! Do NOT recommend.

I understand we all have different skin and some people might love this product and it works well for them, but for me this primer is absolutely terrible. I suffered from acne over 10 years ago and since then I only get the occasional pimple if a product I use irritates my skin. This product has actually caused cystic acne on my cheek and chin. Very large painful cysts that have taken weeks to heal. I am not sure what ingredient in this product caused this, but I tried it on several occasions and each time this happened. Warning to anyone who has had previous pimples or acne history from their younger days, DO NOT USE!!!

Purchased in December 2020.

Parry

ParryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

good for the price

I used Lacura (Aldi) q10 anti wrinkle serum. The texture is soft, it is light, absorbs quickly and does not make the skin oily at all. My face felt soft after I used it. However, the scent is far too strong and this is the only thing I really dislike about this product. If you are allergic to strong scent, never consider buying it.
I cannot comment on the anti-aging side of it as I have used it twice only.

Purchased in December 2020.

Mosammat

MosammatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I don't want to buy this item anymore

This product is like sunscreen.Very greasy and thick consistency.Bad smell also. it's make my skin oily and very hard to its not worth of money.Skin care products shouldn't be like this.

Purchased in June 2020 for $8.00.

JC1

JC1Sydney, NSW

Irritating to eyes

On first use it caused eye irritation and blurriness making driving difficult,subsequent use avoided eye area, but still eye irritation. Want to return product although cream is lovely on face

Purchased in August 2020.

Jessica

JessicaSydney, NSW

Ended up with chemical burns and blisters on my face.

I started using this product on a Monday evening, by Thursday I had to stop as I felt like I was burning and couldn't stop itching. By Sunday this developed into actual blisters. I have contacted Aldi as there has to be something wrong with this product. I

Purchased in July 2020 at ALDI for $8.99.

kemp

kempMid North Coast, NSW

There's been a change in the formula

I've used this product for years with no reaction what so ever, it was great, now I have red blotchy, hot skin itchy skin, with bumps under the skin. Lacura renew Q10 day cream. The formula must of been changed. Do not recommend product to someone with sensitive skin.

Purchased in January 2020 at Kempsey for $8.99.

Kismet

KismetSouth West, WA

Caused reaction

After using the product I developed severe allergic conjunctivitis which is slowly retreating with medication. I have stopped using the product. Thank you to a previous reviewer, as I was struggling to identify what caused it, then I remembered that I have been using this brand consistently for a couple of weeks.

Purchased in June 2020.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Causes IrritationYes
Tracey S

Tracey SSouth East Queensland, QLD

BEWARE Causes Severe Allergies

Like so many others using this product it resulted in burning and itching skin and constant watering eyes. My face is all red and puffy. I have never had an allergic reaction to any other face product and still 3 days after I stopped using it I am in a lot of discomfort. This needs to be immediately removed form shelves!!!

Purchased in June 2010.

Lynn Henley

Lynn HenleyPerth, WA

The day cream has an unpleasant smell and makes my eyes sore if used in that area

Using this cream near my eyes resulted in sore eyes. Also, the product has an unpleasant smell. The cream is fine I think but will not be buying this product again.

Purchased in March 2020 at ALDI for $9.99.

Patrice

PatriceGippsland, VIC

Beware can cause allergic reaction in some people..

Purchased day cream and used as directed ..within 5 min my eyes were streaming with tears..then red and sore like when you have an allergy.. put on next day and kept away from my eyes but within mins I had to remove with soap and water... never reacted to a cream before.. can't take back as was a present.. in the bin!!!

Purchased in June 2020 at Aldi Cessnock.

Satisfied

Moisturises, reduces the pores of my face with no bad effects. It is the bomb and am happy that I can get it from Aldi when shopping for my groceries because that’s my favourite grocery shop ,pls don’t stop selling it. Thank you Aldi for all you do.

Purchased in May 2020 at Westfield for $4.99.

Ease of Application

Made my daughter's skin red and blotchy

My 10 Yr old daughter put this cream on her face. When she came down stairs her face was red and blotchy. Sunburnt looking as people are saying. She went to school. In the afternoon the school called me to collect her as she had also put some on her legs and now they were red and blotchy.

smf

smfWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Skin soft and hydrated

This cream is excellent and makes my skin so soft and hydrated. Great value for money. I have allergies but no problems at all with this product. Like all face cream you should avoid eyes, lids and lower eye area.

Purchased in March 2020 at ALDI for $10.00.

Ease of Application

Caused a massive allergic reaction

This product caused a large red rash on my face, similar to a contact burn. I would not recommend it for anyone with sensitive skin. Two visits to the doctor later I am throwing it away.

Purchased at ALDI.