3.3

Mosammat

MosammatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I don't want to buy this item anymore

This product is like sunscreen.Very greasy and thick consistency.Bad smell also. it's make my skin oily and very hard to its not worth of money.Skin care products shouldn't be like this.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$8.00.

Smell
Skin TypeDry Skin
JC1

JC1Sydney, NSW

Irritating to eyes

On first use it caused eye irritation and blurriness making driving difficult,subsequent use avoided eye area, but still eye irritation. Want to return product although cream is lovely on face

Purchased in August 2020.

Jessica

JessicaSydney, NSW

Ended up with chemical burns and blisters on my face.

I started using this product on a Monday evening, by Thursday I had to stop as I felt like I was burning and couldn't stop itching. By Sunday this developed into actual blisters. I have contacted Aldi as there has to be something wrong with this product. I

Purchased in July 2020 at ALDI for A$8.99.

kemp

kempMid North Coast, NSW

There's been a change in the formula

I've used this product for years with no reaction what so ever, it was great, now I have red blotchy, hot skin itchy skin, with bumps under the skin. Lacura renew Q10 day cream. The formula must of been changed. Do not recommend product to someone with sensitive skin.

Purchased in January 2020 at Kempsey for A$8.99.

Kismet

KismetSouth West, WA

Caused reaction

After using the product I developed severe allergic conjunctivitis which is slowly retreating with medication. I have stopped using the product. Thank you to a previous reviewer, as I was struggling to identify what caused it, then I remembered that I have been using this brand consistently for a couple of weeks.

Purchased in June 2020.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Tracey SSouth East Queensland, QLD

BEWARE Causes Severe Allergies

Like so many others using this product it resulted in burning and itching skin and constant watering eyes. My face is all red and puffy. I have never had an allergic reaction to any other face product and still 3 days after I stopped using it I am in a lot of discomfort. This needs to be immediately removed form shelves!!!

Purchased in June 2010.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Lynn Henley

Lynn HenleyPerth, WA

The day cream has an unpleasant smell and makes my eyes sore if used in that area

Using this cream near my eyes resulted in sore eyes. Also, the product has an unpleasant smell. The cream is fine I think but will not be buying this product again.

Purchased in March 2020 at ALDI for A$9.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Patrice

PatriceGippsland, VIC

Beware can cause allergic reaction in some people..

Purchased day cream and used as directed ..within 5 min my eyes were streaming with tears..then red and sore like when you have an allergy.. put on next day and kept away from my eyes but within mins I had to remove with soap and water... never reacted to a cream before.. can't take back as was a present.. in the bin!!!

Purchased in June 2020 at Aldi Cessnock.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Satisfied

Moisturises, reduces the pores of my face with no bad effects. It is the bomb and am happy that I can get it from Aldi when shopping for my groceries because that’s my favourite grocery shop ,pls don’t stop selling it. Thank you Aldi for all you do.

Purchased in May 2020 at Westfield for A$4.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Find out how ALDI Lacura Face Cream compares to other Moisturisers

Made my daughter's skin red and blotchy

My 10 Yr old daughter put this cream on her face. When she came down stairs her face was red and blotchy. Sunburnt looking as people are saying. She went to school. In the afternoon the school called me to collect her as she had also put some on her legs and now they were red and blotchy.

smf

smfWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Skin soft and hydrated

This cream is excellent and makes my skin so soft and hydrated. Great value for money. I have allergies but no problems at all with this product. Like all face cream you should avoid eyes, lids and lower eye area.

Purchased in March 2020 at ALDI for A$10.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin

Caused a massive allergic reaction

This product caused a large red rash on my face, similar to a contact burn. I would not recommend it for anyone with sensitive skin. Two visits to the doctor later I am throwing it away.

Purchased at ALDI.

Sheridan

SheridanSydney, NSW

Stings my eyes

My skin feels smoother and moister, but the cream really stings my eyes. What a shame such a good product has such a bad effect on eyes. Can the manufacturer remove the irritating ingredient ?

Purchased in March 2020 at ALDI.

Caused skin irritation

Have previously used lacura night cream bought this day cream and noticed my cheeks feeling like on fire, bright red like sunburn. Didn’t associate it at first but on continuing to use was same every time. Today used different brand and skin fine !
Have they changed the content of the cream ?

Purchased in March 2020.

K Gladstone

K GladstoneCentral Queensland, QLD

Allergic reaction to this cream

Only used once and had a reaction that the doctor said was an ‘allergic reaction to this cream’. Face came up with little lumps everywhere and was extremely hot to touch and felt I had the worst case of sunburn ever. So this cost a doctors visit and prescribed medication to fix the problem. Will not recommend this product for anyone to use

Purchased in February 2020.

Gigi

GigiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product - great results

I have been using the Day and Night creams in the other ranges for the past 5 years so thought I’d try the Renew Expert range as I’ve been living in an extremely hot dry climate for the past 12 months and my skin really needs a bit more boost. After only a few days I can feel a remarkable difference. I wake up in the morning (with air con on all night) and my skin is still hydrated and soft. I am extremely allergic to many products but no bad reaction to this one. I love it.

Purchased in February 2020 at North Lakes Aldi for A$9.99.

Skin TypeDry Skin

Rash across chest, neck and arms. Very itchy and hasn’t gone away after 2 days. This product will be going in the bin.

Nasty rash very itchy where cream has been applied to my neck and chest. Very very thankful I didn’t apply to my face as people saying they’ve got swelling aswell

Purchased in February 2020 at ALDI for A$4.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Aman

Aman

Worst Irritating cream

I bought this cream as looked so tempting that it will resolve all my skin issues. But after applying, my eyes started watering, itchy. Was on work, had to go to washroom so many times to wash my face, but not effective. Stopped using. I just applied a little amount not even proper amount. Next time few days I tried it again, avoiding eye area carefully to check may be last time it was something else. But again same thing happened. I still have that cream. Don't know if they will refund or take it back. I bought Night cream as well but thats I found OK in comparative to Day Cream.

Purchased in December 2019 at Kwinana.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes

6030South East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

Puchesed 3 products from the ALDI lacura range , as soon as I applied my face started to burn my skin turned red as if I had burnt my face and neck , skin itched my eyes were so swollen , I tried washing with cool water but it was to late , following day I rang ALDI help line as I had disposed of pkts to ask for a copy of the ingredients as I thought a visit to the doctors would be needed , sent photos as requested , not another word , ( said someone would be in touch within 48 hrs ,) lucky for me Moo Goo and antihistamine helped and after four days my skin started to feel normal although it still itches and my face is extremely dry , stay clear can’t think this product is safe to put on your skin

Purchased in January 2020.

Karen

KarenPerth, WA

It irritated my skin

I felt like my face was on fire. It was so irritating. I had to wash it off . I tried it days later and had same result. Will be taking it back

Purchased in December 2019 at ALDI.