Lacura (Aldi) Heel Balm

Lacura (Aldi) Heel Balm

Tarps

TarpsHunter Region, NSW

Great for Golf

This cream is perfect for using when playing golf.
I usually go barefoot in the house, so the twice a week I play golf are the only times I have shoes on.
This frequency of application is sufficient to keep my heels crack-free.
I particularly like the way it washes off my hands.
Other brands seem to be oil based and it is very difficult to wash them off without scrubbing.
Lacura seems to be water based and comes off easily.
Oily hands are not conducive to good golf!

Purchased in January 2019 at ALDI for A$4.00.

Skin TypeDry Skin

See the difference at very first application!!!

I like to wear my flip flop even in winter at -3C. So my heels were badly cracked. Lacura made it feel like baby skin. Heels felt smooth next day.

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI for A$14.99.

Belinda Mace

Belinda MaceHunter Region, NSW

My feet have never felt so good! Aldi please make it an everyday product!

This cream is the best I have ever used! I am 60 & have suffered from cracked heels since I was teenager. I have tried everything & they have worked to a point but this cream is the best by far. Aldi please make this an everyday product

Skin Irritation Care Products

Find out how Lacura (Aldi) Heel Balm compares to other Skin Irritation Care Products

Live it :)

Aldi should sell this as an everyday line
My feet are the smoothest they have been in 20 years love it love it love it.
Getting hubby to try it next.

Purchased in December 2019 at Aldi armadale for A$2.00.

Hope L.

Hope L.

Great product

I've had really bad cracked feet since my pregnancy and this has saved them! I tried so many expensive things but this $2 aldi cream is a God send! Only down side is that it's a special buy and you cant always buy it :(

Purchased in March 2019 at ALDI for A$2.00.

Maddy

MaddySydney, NSW

Love the product and highly recommend it!

This is the best for cracked heels on the market. I have told all my family and friends about it. It is a shame Aldi does not carry it permanently I have to buy a few when they have it in store. You only need a small amount but it is just hard to buy so when it is on sale...stock up!

Purchased in February 2019 at Aldi for A$2.00.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Lisa

LisaSouthern and Hills, SA

Brilliant cream

This cream is amazing. My heels were beginning to crack, seeing as I prefer the flip-flop or no shoes routine in the summer, and my skin softened up even though I applied it only 2 or 3 times a week. Amazing for $2. Wish I had of bought more as now they don't have any on the shelves. I didn't realise it was a 'special buy!! Next time I'll grab heaps of them.

Brilliant. Finally found a product that works. Now I can't find it i the shops!

The product helps reduce cracking on the skin without irritation. Medicated products may do this same but the was over the counter and just as good. I also am surprised at the reasonable cost.

Purchased in December 2018 at Aldi for A$3.50.

Skin TypeCombination Skin

Absolutely freaking amazing

Works wonders and such great value for $2! My heels were cracked and sore and after two nights- 1000% better!

Matt124391

Matt124391Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it. Truly amazing

This cream does what it says and more. Had really dry skin, within 2 days of using everything was back to normal. Love it. This must be the best on the market. Can't do without it. Amazing.

Best product out there for cracked heels

This is brilliant. I’ve tried all the major brands. This is the best. I had constant deeply cracked heels this the only product that has worked . Sold for life.

J.F.

J.F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is the Best!!!

I totally agree with the other reviews, this heel balm is miraculous - it really works. I too have stocked up - it’s only $2.00 at the moment. Keep it up, Aldi!

Great product ALDI

It's fast absorbing , refreshing and best of all ITS CHEAP AND works.. Love it so much went back to ALDI and stock up my supply for whole year round

Araliya

Araliya

didn't expect this one to be so good

I spend an average of 10-13 dollars on heel creams. I get heel creams for my whole foot as it is very moisturizing.
I thought I would try this, found it at Aldi and was pleasantly surprise.
Will go back and get more before it runs out. Reasonably priced at 3.99 $

SunflowerBub

SunflowerBubBrisbane

Amazing product and so cheap!!

I always get really cracked heels during summer and this cream from Aldi is amazing! I worked it out, and it's a FIFTH of the price of competitors products. I hurried back to buy two more tubes at $3.99 for 100ml. Bargain!!