Lancôme

Xiaohui L.

Xiaohui L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible online team service

No easier in store

I like lancome products and try to stock up when visiting melbourne. I tried very hard at myer on Tuesday to do so but could not get a lancome staff member. Eventually i was advised the lancome rep was checking stock elsewhere but would be "coming" I think i would still be waiting! I ended up with purchases from a comoletely different brand from very helpful staff.

Trinh N.

Trinh N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Product is good but customer service from online shopping is horrible

The way they process request from customer is so bad! I requested to cancel my order one day after I made an order, they said their ecommerce team would investigate my request. The day after, another email sent out to let me know that the order had been shipped! Wonder how their system works? It turns out I’m not alone having this frustrating issue from order online via their website

Anna Marcus

Anna MarcusSydney, NSW

Worst customer service ever!!!

Janice

JaniceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never buy from their website

I placed an order from their website, never received the order confirmation, after waiting for 2 weeks, no delivery, no email. When I called them , them said my order is under investigation, they don't know how long will it take. Ok, after waiting for another two weeks. I chated with their online team. They told me the product is out of stock, I have to keep waiting and the expensive gift set I got is out of stock as well. They want to change to the cheaper gift set. What a joke. Never buy from their online website again, it is the worst shopping website in the world.

CrazyKitty

CrazyKittySydney, NSW

Shocking customer service

Good products however worst online order system. You are lucky if you can receive on line order without chasing in one month. Lots of excuses. Next time will buy from Myers or DJ.

Possum

PossumMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shocking customer service. Never again!

I also wish I had read these reviews before attempting on online purchase with Lancome. I paid through PayPal and that was reflected in the usual email from them the money had been taken out of my account. My online bank account also shows the money has been taken. No acknowledgement of the order ever received from Lancome. I have emailed, phoned and chatted online with them only to be told to expect a response in a day or two! The day or two is now up and STILL nothing from Lancme. Very frustrating and disappointing.
My next step will be to contact Consumer Affairs.

Lancome, I ADORE you!!

I recently decided to give MYSELF a Christmas gift. I purchased the Sunrise Ruby lipstick. It is the BEST lipstick I've ever had. Thank you Lancome!! You made this woman extremely happy.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible eye brow pencil

Purchased Lancome eyebrow pencil 3 weeks ago, everytime I tried to sharpen with Christian Dior sharpener, led broke off. Pencil is now 3cm in length and totally un useable, cannot sharpen with standard pencil sharpener.

Minh

MinhPearce 2607, ACT

Product ok but lancome website service incompetent

I buy lancome skin care through 3rd party usually but recently found good reviews for lancome cushion subtil blush, decided to give it ago. Problem was my usual 3rd party seller had no stock quoting item has been discontinued. Checked other website but price was either higher than lancome au website or same price but not sure re authenticity. Anyway, went on lancome au website, ordered 1 colour, was fine, and also wanted the orange one but was out of stock. Checked later saw 1 orange became available on lancome website, purchased and was sent a second hand one with stain on mirror and missing cushion. Told lancome and provided pics taken shortly after picking up from post office. Been more than a week, no rectification from lancome.

Astrid

AstridSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service from Lancôme website

Don’t buy Lancôme products from their website!!! Placed an order 13th of September ...queried with them on the 1st of October to see where my order was, received an answer 3 days later saying they are checking where it is ...a week later still NO NEWS !!!! Then eventually got so upset I requested my order to be cancelled ... no apologies, nothing !!! Terrible terrible service

Extremely poor effort

I wish I had read reviews re the online service from Lancome(L'Oreal) Australia before placing my order.
The order placed early August supposedly shipped 14/8 still not sighted at Auspost. Contacted Lancome via website and by phone still awaiting action 3 weeks after order placesd

Robin

RobinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shockingly poor customer service

So disappointed! I ordered some make-up on the Lancome website on 7 August. I was treating myself before an os trip, or so I imagined.

I haven't received the order but Lancome has received my money. Order status remains 'being processed'. Two emails from me remain unanswered.

What sort of shonky business is Lancome? I have never had another online shopping experience so bad. Lancome has broken all its online promises.

Next stop Consumer Affairs!

Lancome Free Gift at David Jones Misleading

I love lancome products and have been a fan for a very long time....however, don’t go to David Jones Wollongong for your free gift. I was disappointed when I ordered an expensive Lancome product to receive my free gift pack (radiance boosting) and they only stocked the makeup favourites. I went through pick up of my products via conceierge, received what I thought was the wrong gift.... only to be informed by the Lancome lady that Wollongong only stocks one type of free gift and there were no other options for me. Too bad, too sad. It’s a disappointing service from Lancome who’s service is usually fantastic.

Tina C.

Tina C.Sydney, NSW

fake promotion and rude customer service

Cris

CrisSydney, NSW

Lancôme terrible online service. Products delivered to VIC instead of NSW

I ve included the correct address in my order. But the address in the order confirmation is incomplete without the suburb and estate. So it was delivered to VIC I/o NSW. It is unbelievable 1st you guys did not include my hidration set in the order confirmation summary and then it was delivered to an address in VIC. I have asked the Reimbursement on 22/6. I ll post here the outcome.

Horrendous Customer Service Avoid Online Orders!

I have been a loyal Lancôme customer for many years. My experience with their online ordering service was horrendous. Five weeks have passed and I am still waiting for my correct foundation. The customer service operators are also very rude. Avoid at all costs!

Gill A.

Gill A.Little Mountain

deserves 0 stars !

ON LINE ORDER NIGHTMARE

JjSunshine

waited for two months, still haven't received Lancome products, customer service is hopeless

The customer service team is hopeless. After countless calls within two months, I still haven't received my products. I called the Loreal team in Melbourne and Consumer Affairs, no one seems to know who can resolve the issue. They advised me to call customer service line to make a complain about the customer service line. How hopeless.

I complained on Facebook, nothing happened. Just kept referring me to the hopeless customer service line!

I cannot believe such a renowned international company would have such an inefficient team.

Unbelievable! Do not recommend Lancome Australia!

JjSunshine

Called Fair trading, finally got it