Lancôme

Lancôme

See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Minh

MinhPearce 2607, ACT

Product ok but lancome website service incompetent

I buy lancome skin care through 3rd party usually but recently found good reviews for lancome cushion subtil blush, decided to give it ago. Problem was my usual 3rd party seller had no stock quoting item has been discontinued. Checked other website but price was either higher than lancome au website or same price but not sure re authenticity. Anyway, went on lancome au website, ordered 1 colour, was fine, and also wanted the orange one but was out of stock. Checked later saw 1 orange became available on lancome website, purchased and was sent a second hand one with stain on mirror and missing cushion. Told lancome and provided pics taken shortly after picking up from post office. Been more than a week, no rectification from lancome.

Astrid

AstridSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service from Lancôme website

Don’t buy Lancôme products from their website!!! Placed an order 13th of September ...queried with them on the 1st of October to see where my order was, received an answer 3 days later saying they are checking where it is ...a week later still NO NEWS !!!! Then eventually got so upset I requested my order to be cancelled ... no apologies, nothing !!! Terrible terrible service

Extremely poor effort

I wish I had read reviews re the online service from Lancome(L'Oreal) Australia before placing my order.
The order placed early August supposedly shipped 14/8 still not sighted at Auspost. Contacted Lancome via website and by phone still awaiting action 3 weeks after order placesd

Robin

RobinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shockingly poor customer service

So disappointed! I ordered some make-up on the Lancome website on 7 August. I was treating myself before an os trip, or so I imagined.

I haven't received the order but Lancome has received my money. Order status remains 'being processed'. Two emails from me remain unanswered.

What sort of shonky business is Lancome? I have never had another online shopping experience so bad. Lancome has broken all its online promises.

Next stop Consumer Affairs!

Lancome Free Gift at David Jones Misleading

I love lancome products and have been a fan for a very long time....however, don’t go to David Jones Wollongong for your free gift. I was disappointed when I ordered an expensive Lancome product to receive my free gift pack (radiance boosting) and they only stocked the makeup favourites. I went through pick up of my products via conceierge, received what I thought was the wrong gift.... only to be informed by the Lancome lady that Wollongong only stocks one type of free gift and there were no other options for me. Too bad, too sad. It’s a disappointing service from Lancome who’s service is usually fantastic.

Tina C.

Tina C.Sydney, NSW

fake promotion and rude customer service

Cris

CrisSydney, NSW

Lancôme terrible online service. Products delivered to VIC instead of NSW

I ve included the correct address in my order. But the address in the order confirmation is incomplete without the suburb and estate. So it was delivered to VIC I/o NSW. It is unbelievable 1st you guys did not include my hidration set in the order confirmation summary and then it was delivered to an address in VIC. I have asked the Reimbursement on 22/6. I ll post here the outcome.

Horrendous Customer Service Avoid Online Orders!

I have been a loyal Lancôme customer for many years. My experience with their online ordering service was horrendous. Five weeks have passed and I am still waiting for my correct foundation. The customer service operators are also very rude. Avoid at all costs!

Gill A.

Gill A.Little Mountain

deserves 0 stars !

ON LINE ORDER NIGHTMARE

JjSunshine

waited for two months, still haven't received Lancome products, customer service is hopeless

The customer service team is hopeless. After countless calls within two months, I still haven't received my products. I called the Loreal team in Melbourne and Consumer Affairs, no one seems to know who can resolve the issue. They advised me to call customer service line to make a complain about the customer service line. How hopeless.

I complained on Facebook, nothing happened. Just kept referring me to the hopeless customer service line!

I cannot believe such a renowned international company would have such an inefficient team.

Unbelievable! Do not recommend Lancome Australia!

JjSunshine

Called Fair trading, finally got it

JUNG

JUNGSydney

Do not buy anything from online from lancome website

Bad on line order

Bad online service

Just totally disappointed with the order through online. Its almost 1 month since I place my order. And i haven't received even the tracking number. When i give a call, just keep ask me for wait with saying the item waiting from warehouse etc. Not fix it soon. And never reply the email.

E C

E CHobart

Teint Idole Ultra foundation is the best

The teint idole foundation is easily the best i’ve ever tried. The coverage is medium which is perfect for me but i can build to full if i need to. The shade range is huge which is always appreciated and the formula works perfect with my combination skin and lasts all day. I also use Lancome skincare which is all wonderful and have tried 3 mascaras which are all some of the best i’ve ever had. The quality of Lancomes products are amazing which is why i think the prices are very reasonable in most cases

Lizzie M

Lizzie MGeelong

Lip liner with brush: 202 Nuit & Jour (Le Lip Liner)

Nice soft natural pink colour with a blending brush. I use this colour for a natural look, teamed with Lancome's Rosy Plump lip gloss.

101Illawarra, NSW

Beware of ingredients

See M.

See M.Sydney

Do not use this Lancome Mascara (Grandiose), it is average and will cause a reaction if you are sens

I was disappointed with this product as it gave me a reaction in my eyes which had to be treated. Apparently Lancome is owned by LOreal and after reporting the reaction I was asked to send a proof of payment along with the product which would cost additional money. They were being unreasonable after all who keeps a track of cash receipts? I was willing to send the product back to them in New Zealand but they refused to exchange the product with the same Brand, instead offered a cheaper brand like LOreal for exchange and still insisting on a receipt as a proof of purchase! Product itself should have been the proof. So my advice is to stay away from this product and save your money girls. This mascara justifiably is now in the bin.

J.T.

J.T.Perth WA

This review based solely on this website buying experience only.

I ordered a set of Absolue cream from the Lancome website with a discount.
Even after ordering, I checked the stock and there was still availability.
After waiting over a week after prompt payment, I did not get an update on delivery so I wrote to them asking.
Two days later a response from Lancome saying the payment will be credited back as there is no stock availability now.
I find this dubious.
Either they decided not to honour the discount, or they have a really bad stock check before placing items for sale.
Huge disappointment!

nay89

nay89AU

Best Mascara!

I've tried various mascara's and I've found the Lancome mascara's are the best by far! My favourite is Hypnose Drama. I have quite thick eye lashes and find a lot of mascara's tend to clump however this one doesn't! I have also tried their liquid foundation which was great (not my fave though), silky smooth and light.
Isn't clumpy
More expensive than most mascaras