Land Rover Range Rover Sport

Land Rover Range Rover Sport

L494 (2013-2019) and L320 (2005-2013)

See the Best Large / 7 Seater SUVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

2018 Sport. It died in my driveway, haven't seen it for over a week and no phone calls

Commuting on the freeway and visiting clients. I bought it because it should be safe
Twice a week. Never socially and seldom at weekends
Serviced to manufacturers requirements as per the handbook

Purchased in April 2018 at Land Rover Dealers for $120,000.00.

Year2018
Boot Size
Features
Comfort

What a mistake a Range Rover was

I brought the top of the range Range Rover sport autobiography and I had nothing but trouble with the car from day one, screeching metal on metal sound so loud it hurt my ears when driving slow, it was a total embarrassment.
I took it in for the complaint 3 times to be told there was no problem, as soon as the warranty ran out the whole front drivers side suspension destroyed itself, I had to fight to have it covered u der warranty a week after it ran out.
Service team are rude and useless and make a complaint to head office you get a sorry better luck next time.

Purchased in June 2013.

Interior Design
Boot Size
Features
Comfort

WHY I WOULD NEVER EVER BUY ANOTHER RANGE ROVER SPORT.

I have issue after issue with my problem Range Rover which I purchased new 2.5 years ago and has only travelled 52000 km.

Including:

* Faulty Electronic Dash - This used to go blank so I had to stop the car, turn off, lockthe doors so it would reset and the dash would come back on.

* Gearbox shuttered bad when turning.

* Electronic park brake lever come out of it socket so didn't work.

* Been into service department several times for faulty airbags.

* Rear passenger grab handle on the roof pulled out of the socket. Seems like small issue but could have taken an eye out. This should be a safety recall issue on all Range Rovers.

All of the above items have been agreed to be repaired under warranty although the grab handle took several arguments with Land Rover as they said it was a wear issue and is still waiting to be repaired.

* The carpet has started splitting on the side wall off the drivers side console. Land Rover / Jaguar Australia and Bruce Lynton Southport have said this is wear and tear. The carpet is like brand new with NO WEAR just a TEAR. Land Rover / Jaguar Australia have refused to cover this under warranty.

* Currently the service symbol comes on when you first start the car. I told Chris from Bruce Lynton about this issue 3 weeks ago but still waiting for a call when they can fit me in.

The quality of my Range Rover has been appauling. You would expect when you are paying a lot of money for a luxury car you would get quality but unfortunately not with my Range Rover.

Being such a new Range Rover and having So Many Issues I shutter to think what else is going to fail in the furture.

PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS AS I AM SURE YOU WOULD'NT WANT THEM HAVING SAME HEADACHES

Purchased in September 2016 at Land Rover Dealers for $150,000.00.

Year2016

Worst car and woeful service

Purchased the vehicle 6 months ago. Has been okay until a bout of heavy rain recently which entirely flooded the car internally. Found battery submerged under water. Car wouldn’t start and all electrics fried. Not only is car a lemon but Land Rover service is appalling. Have been on a wait list for 6 days for a replacement vehicle. No one has contacted us about the car, we’ve had to call them everyday and they are now asserting it is not a ‘major’ fault and we are therefore stuck with the car which they will attempt to repair. Don’t worry that there is already rust all inside the car or that we have friends with a brand new Discovery which has been into Land Rover four times already to try to repair water leakages! Worst car ever and wasn’t cheap either!

Purchased in August 2018 at Hunter Land Rover.

Year2018

Range Rover Built for Royalty...

Great car fit for Royalty literally lol very comfortable and very well built customer service is impeccable they could not do enough for us i would not buy one with big klm's or out of warranty for obvious reasons if something goes wrong its going to be expensive it is an expensive car.I would highly recommend a RRSport as a family car and yes every car/suv has problems that's life deal with it.

BadgeSDV6 HSE
Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Drive4WD

Range Rover Sport is a lemon

I only drive moderately and car is only used lightly not to its full capacity. I have had problems since buying the car and today was quoted $2400 for a gearbox module replacement and my car warranty just finished in April. I cannot believe I paid so much for a Range Rover which is causing me problems within the 3 years. Customer service at Trivett Parramatta is crap. I also called customer relations and Adam spoke to me as if I was a child and said cars can start having problems as soon as they leave the dealer.
If you have the extravagant amount to buy a Range Rover please don't, go spend your money on a car that is worth it. I will be looking into my rights as my car is only 3 years old and I cannot justify this amount for a problem that is not caused by myself, it is a manufacturers fault but they are not accepting this.
Land Rover you are not delivering on what you promised.

BadgeTDV6 SE
Date PurchasedApr 2015

Great car - you pay for what you get I suppose

Just got this car end of Aug as it had to be ordered. My last car was an older version of the Range Rover Sport 2013 model. I use it everyday for everyday travel - I have yet to take it off road. I have used it for country driving and towing a trailer with kayaks as well but have not gone fully off road with it yet - planning to try the Range Rover experience.

Fantastic smooth drive. Excellent extra features (paid of course) - driver assist, parking sensors etc

Engine turns off when you come to complete stop and starts up again pretty quickly (like to know I am saving fuel & the environment while waiting at red lights. The parking sensors lag a bit which is annoying I haven't had time to get that checked yet.

It is a very expensive car and its annoying you have to pay for extras like the attachment for tow bar, then have to pay extra for the towbar itself (another $250). For a $170K car you think they could throw that in considering you've paid for the attachment.

Customer service ok considering how much you pay for their cars I would expect better. Lexus customer service is better.

BadgeTDV6 Luxury
Date PurchasedMay 2018

Great vehicle pity Land Rover Australia doesn’t perform as well

Have a 2010 tdv6 and for the main we love it. Have had the transmission sump replaced to allow servicing, fitted a water watch, bull bar, roof rack and replaced the front lower control arms. Biggest beefs are the lack of map upgrades and JLR Australia call centre and their total lack of product knowledge. Also buy my parts from uk as they are about 2/3 cheaper than oz even with freight. Why should we be paying premium prices for a bunch of suites in a flash head quarters. also use British off road north of brisbane they know their product and reasonable with prices.

BadgeTDV6
Date PurchasedJan 2016

Worst car i have ever purchased

I purchased this car as a new family car to replace our 2010 Toyota landcruiser Prado 3.0 diesel. We were looking for something of a similar size with a bit more luxury and comfort. After purchasing the range rover I put my prado on the market to hopefully hold out for a good price. Aproximately 3 weeks after buying the range rover the problems started, first of all the aircon compressor failed which had to be replace, problems with the electrics in the seats failing, followed by steering clunking noises. This vehicle didn't exactly fill me with confidence after quite a few thousand already spent on repairs so soon after buying.
My wife and I decided to sell on the range rover and keep the prado as we bought it new in 2010 and can genuinely say we have had zero issues with it whatsoever, apart from the usual wear and tear items that any car needs. Il take Toyota reliability anyday over the range rover. After a bad experience with the range rover we are quite happy to settle for less comfort and luxury for the sake of reliability and hassle free motoring, especially when we are out in the middle of nowhere, at least we know our prado will get us there.

BadgeTDV6 Luxury
Date PurchasedNov 2014

Exelent, but...

Great car, does everything it should. Well almost; Style is great, Finish is great. Interior is a little cheap for a car of this caliber. Performance & Economy is brilliant. Puts a smile on you're face and keeps you safe while entertained. Road or Off-road = no complaints. Tyre choice & Wheel size is suitable for Road only but gives better Off-road than most would expect (would be brilliant with proper off-road tyre's). Only faults in Design or options, I consider: to be the Infotainment system. The Stereo sounds Brilliant but is dated in design and user I/F. Complex Tech in design (as is car) but has poor user I/F of Navigation & Voice Recognition, clunky button/operation. Generally not friendly to use. (Map DVD's are not current enough).
Mechanically & Electrically, this is a complex car. Some design aspects are more complex than needed. Most items are there for a reason and Designed that way for good reason (may not always be apparent though). Generally, this is a difficult car to work on, then to add, Land Rover if there is an easy way, they wont choose it? Great but difficult to work on, read expensive. Unless you do your own maintenance & repair. Very do-able but will need understanding and patience. This is where, I think Land Rover themselves fall down. Big $$$ for Repairs and Service, but worth it if done properly. Unfortunately the dealers here in OZ want easy $$$ and a quick turn around. I also question their understanding. Trained Tech's work on you're car, but Mechanics or Diagnosticians, I think not? Some faults can be complex and these Tech's mostly follow a Flow Chart with some training.
This is my 3rd Land Rover product and I will buy again, all have been good vehicles. Land Rover service is honest, especially when compared with competitors. But we ask a lot in service & design. That cost's $$$. If you cut corners to save $$$, Long term some-one will loose. That is usually the Customer, some time down the track and that is where most problems lie. So the point is to buy the best you can afford. Then get a competent Mechanic and take no short cuts.

BadgeTDV8
Date PurchasedMay 2018

It goes wrong after warranty expires

The 2014 SE Diesel is a great car although I'm disappointed with a few things - The Range Rover name has tarnished on the bonnet. The airbag warning light remains on and according to Landrover needs a new harness at $900! How does a harness fail? It's never been off road yet it has a suspension fault that requires another $2,600 to be spent! Seems as though the electronic suspension is frail. All happened just after warranty with 75,000kms on the clock. No help from Landrover. It is galling that a $130k vehicle that is less than 4 years old is already failing. Perhaps the Range Rover reliability is not fixed on the new model. Never had a problem on the old Pajero!

Date PurchasedJun 2014

Great Car, Fantastic Drive

Perfection - the car drive is fantastic and the car is faultless. Although the base price is quite basic, we upgraded a number of items. Having come from a Mercedes C Class, there were a number of items i found missing or upgrades, however overall we are extremely happy with this vehicle and we will be sure to look in again for our next car also

Date PurchasedAug 2017

ok but a few things

Previously had the supercharged Sport. Nice to drive but the music system is so bad, its tinny and the whole car shakes, the seat movement button is down the left hand side so cannot be reached when driving and the door needs to be open to move the seat.. The music system definitely lets this car down that's for sure.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

3rd one and still excellent - 4th on way

Since my first review in 2012, I have had 2 more RR Sports. The latest is a V8 Petrol non supercharged, my favourite, awesome engine. I bought used it has been brilliant, very fast and comfortable. We have taken numerous long trips in it and it has behaved superbly, totally reliable. All 3 of my Sports have been 100%.

I have a new V8 Supercharged coming soon. I am looking forward to the new model and the new supercharged V8.

UPDATE: I have had the Supercharged V8 for 11 months and 8000 km / 5000 miles. It was a very expensive car. It has had numerous small niggling problems and been in the workshop too many times and for too long. I think one can see from the above reviews that I have been a long term loyal Land Rover customer. I have just traded my 11 month old car at a huge loss as I don’t need the trouble. That’s it for good, I am going back to a German brand and I will never buy another Land Rover product.

BadgeV8
Date PurchasedNov 2017

Worst experience - don't be fooled by the facade

Thank you for the offer, however, I'm not accepting a 2 month lease payment offer.

This was not what I bought or paid for to have ongoing issues that are minor, however, not ever resolved and still not resolved.

Insultingly, without being unfair and being the victim of a nightmare, driven from a dream car. Expectations and standards on a vehicle at this price point and prestige quality, has been proven wrong!

If you are looking for my best interest, you'd replace my vehicle completely and give me what I've paid for.

I purchased the vehicle 13th may 2016 brand new and waited 4 months for my custom vehicle. What a shame that following a month in June I sent it back for this very issue in 2016. Patiently now being 1year and 2 months, my vehicle has been in my driveway a total of this duration, 8months... With this now being the 11th time and still no success! I don't feel safe and happy at all.

This car has caused severe health issues, problems in my relationship, warnings at my job and loss of money from time off, all the issues that are unnecessary to my life when all I wanted is to be satisfied from the day I purchased this $150k vehicle.

Not to mention all the unresolved issues from southern classic liaising with Land Rover Australia with 4 or 5 case numbers and always having the same response that you assure its finally fixed, then a month later, issue comes back.

What about my insurance payments, the wear and tear of my tyres, the 10000 km run up on my vehicle, loss of wages, my 6 months of not having my vehicle due to you failing to fix the issue permanently, my rego, my green slip?

You never factored anything and you have done no favours with providing vehicles to drive as its a given for the unsatisfactory workmanship! You've never given me a Range Rover to drive either, it's always been a much less standard vehicle.

I want a replacement vehicle and I will not be happy until I get what I paid for. I've been paying for a vehicle for your dealerships to drive and wear on my expense!

Please don't have head office insult my purchase! I will go through fair trading and I'm in communication with current affairs.

February 15th 2018 Update: Still hopeless

Hi all, I just wanted to inform you that my car is being held with tape so that my external parts don't fall off. Land rover Australia has failed to help me with my car. They say they will fix items as good will - but why do I have to go through this when I spent $155k on a prestige vehicle when all it's done is fail me from day one.

Land Rover Australia repeat themselves when you have multiple issues and they say they need to diagnose the car and inspect when you've already taken the damn car back 13 times in 13 months.

Please don't be fooled by the looks. Range Rover sports, the evogues and the discovery have constant issues and will fail you.

BadgeSDV6 HSE
Date PurchasedMay 2016

The good and bad

Great to drive the tdv8 non better but I wish Land Rover would get the reliability correct before putting more gadgets on the cars to go wrong
I've had the sway bars replaced,struts replaced, auto transmission replaced,oil leak on tappet covers , that's a 10 hour job numerous split hoses causing all types of faults
Don't believe the sales people saying auto is a lifetime fill,have it fully serviced every 60-80k or you will need a new trany soon
I'd love to go around Australia soon but don't know if it's reliable enough as there is not too many dealers out there
Make sure you buy a dianostic machine to avoid being ripped off regularly
Car has now 180k on it and has cost tens of thousands to keep up to a great standard
People want reliability and not frills

BadgeTDV8
Date PurchasedAug 2008

Brilliant to drive and very economical fuel consumption. I have TV6 SE but the level of standard equipment are down side.. unless you get SV6 HSE. But it is very nice car. quiet engine, love it so far.. no problem to date. it has done 16,000kms and we love it..

BadgeTDV6 SE
Date PurchasedOct 2016

What a lemon

Brought the 2012 autobiography brand new for 150k, it was nothing but trouble it made all sorts of horrible noises from new and they couldn't find the problem so to them it didn't exist, then one month after the 3 year warranty ran out the front airbag blew and they tried to stitch me up, I made the biggest scene and said I would go all the way to the top and they said out of compassionate grounds they will fix it!
I now have a land rover sport half the price and twice the car!

BadgeSDV6 Luxury
Date PurchasedApr 2016

Great car bur...

Geart car can not fault the driving experience except perhaps the gear lever which is weirdly less intuitive than the dial shift on other land rovers. However the infotainment system is awful in control apps is pointless please Land Rover stop it. Let us have apple and android systems like volvo has, then concentrate on the rest, I won't buy another if this is stilll the same when I need to update.

BadgeHse
Date PurchasedDec 2015

Never never never buy Range Rover again

My advice not to buy Range Rover , I paid $260,000 for my car , six weeks in service and still not fix , bad service , rud no respect, they gave me replacement car that have riped sits and doesn't function properly, they promised me better car put never fulfilled their promise, they stoped answering my call or reply to my emails , I was big fan of Range Rover but I will never never buy one again and when and if my car get fixed I will sell it and never buy one , very very very disappointed .

BadgeV8
Date PurchasedMay 2016

Hi There, My 2014 with 60,000 ks has developed a noise in the front end, the noise can only be heard inside the vehicle but seems to be coming from the front diff. The noise sound like the gears are not meshing, click, click click on full lock going slowly. Can any one know what is going on and how is it fixed. Thanks

what is the size of the discs on the 2019 HSE Dynamic compared to the 2016 with stealth pack

2014 does it comes with a tow hitch?

L494 S SD4L494 S Si4L494 SE SDV6 (3.0L, 183kW)L494 SE SDV6 (2.0L, 225kW)L494 SE Si4L494 SE Si4 PHEVL494 HSE SDV6L494 HSE Si4 PHEVL494 HSE SDV8L494 HSE Dynamic SDV8L494 HSE Dynamic SDV6L494 HSE Dynamic SCV8L494 Autobiography Dynamic SDV6L494 Autobiography Dynamic SCV8Range Rover Sport L494 SVRL494 S TDV6L494 SE TDV6L494 SE SCV6L494 HSE SCV6Range Rover Sport L494 AutobiographyRange Rover Sport L320
Starting Price $95,100$96,728$107,400$116,900$100,028$128,200$136,700$146,600$149,828$157,128$143,600$172,628$178,400$203,928$237,828$91,800$105,400$108,800$130,011$154,025
TransmissionAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomatic
Drive TypeFour Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)
Fuel TypeDieselPetrolDieselDieselPetrolPetrolDieselHybrid and PetrolDieselDieselDieselPetrolDieselPetrolPetrolDieselDieselPetrolPetrolDiesel
Wheels19" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy20" Alloy20" Alloy19" Alloy20" Alloy21" Alloy21" Alloy21" Alloy21" Alloy21" Alloy21" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy19" Alloy21" Alloy21" Alloy
ANCAP Safety Rating5 stars
Doors555555555555555555555
Seats555555555555555555555
Fuel Consumption6.5 L/100km9.4 L/100km7.8 L/100km7.8 L/100km9.4 L/100km2.8 L/100km7.8 L/100km2.8 L/100km9.4 L/100km9.4 L/100km7.8 L/100km12.8 L/100km7.8 L/100km12.8 L/100km12.8 L/100km6.9 L/100km6.9 L/100km10.8 L/100km10.5 L/100km7 L/100km
Fuel Tank Capacity 74 L104 L86 L86 L104 L91 L86 L91 L86 L86 L86 L104 L86 L104 L104 L80 L86 L105 L105 L89 L
Engine4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L6 Cylinder 3.0L6 Cylinder 3.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L6 Cylinder 3.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L8 Cylinder 4.4L8 Cylinder 4.4L6 Cylinder 3.0L8 Cylinder 5.0L6 Cylinder 3.0L8 Cylinder 5.0L8 Cylinder 5.0L6 Cylinder 3.0L6 Cylinder 3.0L6 Cylinder 3.0L6 Cylinder 3.0L6 Cylinder 3L
Max Power177kW @ 4000rpm221kW @ 5500rpm183kW @ 4250rpm225kW @ 4000rpm221kW @ 5500rpm221kW @ 5500rpm225kW @ 4000rpm221kW @ 5500rpm250kW @ 3500rpm250kW @ 3500rpm225kW @ 4000rpm386kW @ 6500rpm225kW @ 4000rpm386kW @ 6500rpm423kW @ 6500rpm190kW @ 4000rpm190kW @ 4000rpm250kW @ 6500rpm250kW @ 6500rpm225kW @ 4000rpm
Max Torque500Nm @ 1500-2500rpm400Nm @ 1500-4000rpm600Nm @ 1500-2500rpm700Nm @ 1500-1750rpm400Nm @ 1500-4000rpm400Nm @ 1500-4000rpm700Nm @ 1500-1750rpm400Nm @ 1500-4000rpm740Nm @ 1750-2250rpm740Nm @ 1750-2250rpm700Nm @ 1500-1750rpm625Nm @ 2500-5500rpm700Nm @ 1500-1750rpm625Nm @ 2500-5500rpm700Nm @ 3500rpm600Nm @ 2000rpm600Nm @ 1750-2250rpm450Nm @ 3500-5000rpm450Nm @ 3500-5000rpm700Nm @ 1500-1750rpm
Country of ManufactureUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited KingdomUnited Kingdom
Safety Features ABS (Antilock Braking System), AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), AEB (Auto Emergency Braking), ESC (Electronic Stability Control), ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, Blindspot Warning System, ESC (Electronic Stability Control), Reversing Camera, Traction Control and Tyre Pressure Monitor
Extra Features Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Power Steering and Telescoping Steering WheelAutomatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Power Steering and Telescoping Steering WheelAutomatic Boot, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Keyless Entry, Power Steering and Telescoping Steering WheelAutomatic Boot, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Keyless Entry, Power Steering and Telescoping Steering WheelAutomatic Boot, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Keyless Entry, Power Steering and Telescoping Steering WheelAutomatic Boot, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Keyless Entry, Power Steering, Sunroof and Telescoping Steering WheelAutomatic Boot, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Heads-up Display, Heated Seats, Keyless Entry, Power Steering and Telescoping Steering WheelAutomatic Boot, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Heads-up Display, Heated Seats, Keyless Entry, Power Steering, Sunroof and Telescoping Steering WheelAutomatic Boot, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Heads-up Display, Heated Seats, Keyless Entry, Power Steering and Telescoping Steering WheelAutomatic Boot, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Heads-up Display, Heated Seats, Keyless Entry, Power Steering and Telescoping Steering WheelAutomatic Boot, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Heads-up Display, Heated Seats, Keyless Entry, Power Steering and Telescoping Steering WheelAutomatic Boot, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Heads-up Display, Heated Seats, Keyless Entry, Power Steering and Telescoping Steering WheelAutomatic Boot, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Heads-up Display, Heated Seats, Keyless Entry, Power Steering and Telescoping Steering WheelAutomatic Boot, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Heads-up Display, Heated Seats, Keyless Entry, Power Steering and Telescoping Steering WheelAutomatic Boot, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Heads-up Display, Heated Seats, Keyless Entry, Power Steering and Telescoping Steering WheelAutomatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Power Steering and Telescoping Steering WheelAutomatic Boot, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Keyless Entry, Power Steering and Telescoping Steering WheelAutomatic Boot, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Keyless Entry, Power Steering and Telescoping Steering WheelAutomatic Boot, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Heads-up Display, Heated Seats, Keyless Entry, Power Steering and Telescoping Steering Wheel360° Camera, Automatic Boot, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Parking Assist, Automatic Start/Stop Engine, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Heads-up Display, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Power Steering, Sunroof, USB Port and Voice Control
Ground Clearance213 mm
Maximum Towing Capacity (braked)3,500 kg3,000 kg3,500 kg3,500 kg3,000 kg2,500 kg3,500 kg2,500 kg3,500 kg3,500 kg3,500 kg3,500 kg3,500 kg3,500 kg3,000 kg3,500 kg3,500 kg3,500 kg3,500 kg3,500 kg
Maximum Towing Capacity (unbraked)750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Release dateJan 2016Jan 2018Jan 2019Jan 2015Jan 2017Jan 2018Jan 2018Jan 2018Nov 2013Nov 2013Jan 2015Nov 2013Jan 2015Nov 2013Nov 2013Nov 2013Nov 2013Nov 2013Nov 2013Nov 2013Aug 2005
Discontinuation dateDec 2016Dec 2018Dec 2015Jan 2018Dec 2018Oct 2013