4.3

4.3

Tas
Tas

disrespectful

They did a job, but left dirty shoes prints everywhere! It was raining but that should not be a excuse. Very disappointed.
Shiela Mae E.
Shiela Mae E.2 posts

Highly recommended

Landmark is exceptional!
My handover just finished in Donnybrook and I have Landmark for all of my inspection.
They are accomodating, and get things done in terms of communicating with my SS for the inspection booking. Their reports are very thorough and the price is reasonable. I am very happy that I choose landmark for my build journey. Thank you very much to all staff who assisted me. Show reply
Joseph G.
Joseph G.2 posts

Very Expensive and They make number of visits for grab money

I wouldn't recommend their service. And Don't fall into their package deals, they just Trap. Extend platform 0.5m chip board on roof to access ducted heating $260 and Flue bracket $75. I paid total $1040 for 6yr old inspection.
Funny thing they complained about manhole size is smaller (existing 450x450).
Olivia Staggard
Olivia StaggardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional service

Amazing service from the whole team, a very thorough inspection of our home. The whole team are very professional and fantastic at what they do. Keep up the amazing work.
Maajed
MaajedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Highly recommended

We are building our first home in Greenvale Victoria and would highly recommend Landmark to any home builders. The reports were meticulous. Maintenance item and repair recommended are clearly mentioned and easy to understand.

The staff is very friendly, professionaland helpful. Replies to the emails are in few minutes. Which is simply amazing.

The reports are received after 2 hours of inspection conducted. The reports are well worth the money.
Overall very happy with the service.

Thank you Landmark inspection team.

Happy customer
Happy customer

Overall great service from all staff (administration to inspector) report turnaround was very fast and very detailed and the inspector was happy to follow up via email/phone with any questions.
Danielle
Danielle37 posts
Michael
Michael2 posts

Prefection

We were new to the overall concept of building a house so we hired an inspector. This turned out to be a good idea due to the fact that they were professional and provided us with lots of helpful advice. Overall, I highly recommend it!
Esh Thevar
Esh ThevarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC11 posts

Best of the Best

100% worth for money!!!

Being a first time home builder, we were too trusting during the build with Carlisle Homes of our relatively simple single storey home, but there were so may defects and issues. Landmark provided the report on the same day, with clear documentation (including the relevant rules/policies) regarding the many many issues that came up along the way. I was dealing with Brendan Frost and his team, who were incredibly helpful, patient and willing to answer any question. I'm very happy that i found them. Compared to New Homes Inspections and Jim's Inspections I will highly recommend Landmark Inspections to anyone!

Sean Paine
Sean PaineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and experience

The inspector we had Paul was so knowledgeable and helpful at our inspection and Natalie in the office was quick to reply to emails and book in the entire inspection without even a phone call. Overall extremely happy to recommend.

Imran A.
Imran A.

I have been trying to reach Landmark Inspections for two days and getting no response. Are you still in business? Left message on the phone, sent email to enquiries@landmarkinspections.com.au

angeloferraro
angeloferraro

Hi, I am wondering if you routinely check whether or not a prospective franchisee or inspector has a history of being a disqualified builder, either due to breaches to the relevant building act, or through insolvency due to a domestic building insurance claim being made against them by a former homeowner

Landmark Inspections   DM

Hi, Landmark Inspections is not a franchised business. All inspectors are adequately assessed at the time of employment including relevant building history, license checks and police checks. Regards, Landmark Inspections