Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (3) · No (0)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Heat Retention Yes (1) · No (2)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Perceived Firmness
Nan
NanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lattex mattress Australia pure

Since having my lattex mattress,I don't feel as sore when I get up in the morning which has been a blessing.I suffer with pain all over my body,now its great to not having to struggle getting out of bed.Thankyou lattex aust for being able to start the day lot easier.

Purchased in October 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $4,700.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Nan for taking the time to write us a review.

Sleeping Duck Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,837 reviews
Ad
Lea Yates
Lea YatesSydney, NSW

Love it!

Most comfortable mattress I’ve ever owned. I have been sleeping on it for almost a year now and it still feels as good as new. Not only is the product amazing, but the service has been incredible. Definitely recommend!

Purchased in February 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom for $3,711.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Lea - that is wonderful to hear. Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.

Other Mattresses

RobynS
RobynSSydney, NSW

Perfect mattress perfect customer service

I havent slept this well in 20 years and I dont wake up with a sore back and shoulders. From the start of my research into a new mattress the people at Latex Mattress Australia were brilliant and supportive. Unlike other providers they gave me the information I was looking for without a hard sell...Even the delivery young men were very pleasant and helpful. Cant recommend highly enough...I saved for this mattress for a number of years and am glad I did.

Purchased in June 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for $4,400.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

We are so happy to hear you are sleeping well Robyn.

Mattresses

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support Firm Double compares to other Mattresses

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support reviews