Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support

Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support

Medium, Firm

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.9

Mosman

MosmanSydney, NSW

This mattress meets our expectations

The Latex Australia Pure Support mattress meets all our expectations. It's good all round support is very comfortable and meets our needs in a low profile look.
We're very happy with the service at purchase and look forward to 21 years of good sleep.

Purchased in May 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for A$1,800.00.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for taking the time to give our Pure Support a review.

Comfortable, supportive bed. Happy purchase

Grandma needed a more supportive bed so I decided to research. She has arthritis.

Mattresses made by latex came up as a quality material and this Pure Support Mattress had decent reviews. We tried mattresses at LTA's Mosman shop and were happy to go ahead. The ladies there were friendly and helpful, as well as the headquarter staff in QLD (thanks guys!)

We're happy with our purchase of the mattress. Big upgrade from her old, sagging one. Comfortable, durable, quality.

Purchased in May 2020.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Great to hear that your grandmother is enjoying her new mattress.

Andrew Gorman

Andrew GormanSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect!

My wife and I are very happy with our new mattress. We bought a king size pure support quilted firm mattress with the electric base. Lots of support and we don’t disturb each other at night when sleeping. The electric base also has a massage function which is good. Being able to raise up the bed so you can read more comfortably is the best feature though.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$9,000.00.

Perceived Firmness Hard
Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Great to hear you're enjoying your adjustable base with your pure support mattress.

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support compares to other Mattresses

Very good quality and wonderful customer service.

Very comfortable and solved a number of issues. The customer service was excellent and the follow up has been unexpected. The bed and mattress has been well worth the cost.

Purchased in March 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Angella

AngellaQueensland

Perfect Quality

Medium support which is perfect for me. I have back/neck issues and yes it has helped while it is on the softer side it is still supportive. The biggest difference was sitting up after laying down there was no wrestling match like a memory foam mattress does but just as comfortable if not more due to the support. This mattress is durable and has maintained its shape with no indentations and bounces back as it should. It is like sleeping on a cloud with support in all the right places.

Purchased in May 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Store for A$2,000.00.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you Angella for the review - it's great to hear you're now sleeping on a cloud.

Liane

LianeIllawarra, NSW

Best mattress I have ever owned!

Previous (expensive 7 year old) mattress was causing crippling back pain. After just 2 nights on this mattress the pain was improving and disappeared in a week. I genuinely woke up feeling happier. Both my husband and I love it. Very happy with 21 year warranty and that its completely bio degrable when I'm finished with it. Good for me and the environment.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$4,000.00.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Great to hear your pain has disappeared. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

A great mattress, and good for your health

I bought this mattress for my son as it is not chemically treated and has a long guarantee that will see him through to adulthood. It's a little too soft for my comfort, but he has never slept better than he does now. Someone who hated going to bed now loves to go to sleep. We are buying another one for his brother.

Purchased in December 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Heat Retention Yes
Perceived Firmness Soft
Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for the lovely review Nikkie - we will be sure to pass your feedback onto our Mosman team.

Mark D.

Mark D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Some disappointment unfortunately

From the sales perspective the amount of effort was excellent. Recommending and trying to ensure I get what I need with the best price they could offer.
Then it arrived.
After a few weeks trial on the recommended FIRM (even with an additional 50mm Latex topper) there IS partner disturbance, and a fair amount of heat retention. As a side sleeper, I wake with sore hips and shoulders. Even to the point I have had a pinched nerve in shoulder with numb fingers for several weeks now. I reached out to them only to receive silence. Followed up in case CoVID isolation was to blame, still nothing. Overall it should last me, but will now need to invest in additional softening as instead of waking refreshed, I'm waking with additional aches.

Purchased in March 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for A$3,000.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Caused Discomfort Yes
Heat Retention Yes
Perceived Firmness Hard
Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Mark, apologies we have been working part time remotely during COVID-19. I believe one of our team members is contacting you today to discuss this with you. If you have any troubles please call us on 1300 759 859.

Franco Pietropaoli

Franco PietropaoliSydney, NSW

It’s like heaven in bed

After one very difficult year, spent mostly in hospital, I bought a single latex mattress from Latex Australia to help my recovery. It has been a couple of months since I have been using it. All I can say the experience is like heaven in bed! Simply amazing.
Franco Pietropaoli

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Wonderful to hear Franco that your mattress is helping with your recovery - thanks for taking the time to give us a review.

Helen T.

Helen T.South East Queensland, QLD

Bought two mattresses - highly recommended

I bought two mattresses from the Fortitude Valley store and got great customer service. So many to choose from and got the perfect one for my husband and myself, and another one for guests (mainly parents when they come visit). Easy delivery. Very happy customer :)

Purchased in January 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for A$6,125.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for the lovely review Helen

Tom

TomBrisbane

Better than the boxed mattresses.

Whilst the cost may be twice the price of a boxed latex mattress, the quality is more than several fold. Both my partner and I are very happy with it.

Purchased in January 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for A$3,400.00.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for the lovely review Tom.

Jo W

Jo W

Love this mattress

This is the third mattress we have bought from Latex Mattress Australia and my boys swear by them for a good nights sleep. They are so very comfortable. My back is well supported and my sleep quality has improved since our recent buy. Our previous purchases are still as new with none of the negative changes, such as sagging that you get with other mattresses.

Purchased in January 2020.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Great to hear Jo! Thanks for your review.

Leonie

LeonieSydney, NSW

Worth every cent!

We purchased our first one about 5 years ago and it is as good as the day it arrived.

We loved the first mattress so much we purchased another one for our daughter. These mattresses are worth every cent. They are comfortable in winter and summer, the best thing is they are durable and do not sag. I expect to keep it for another 20 years!

Purchased in January 2020 for A$2,648.00.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Leonie - great to hear!

AMAZING!!

Purchased in February 2020.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Leanne for taking the time to write such a detailed review and we will be sure to pass this onto both Melissa and Colleen.

Perfect for me, I'm very happy

Very comfortable, easy to make the bed and appealing to look at as there is no hump in the middle, this also makes rolling over easy. The sheets fit perfectly. Very happy with the mattress and happy I found Latex Mattress Australia

Purchased at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for the lovely review Heidi

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Holidays have lost some of their gloss.

We bought a new mattress 2 years ago on line and it was OK but not as comfortable as expected. Recently we changed to a Latex Mattress Australia medium mattress with their remote control adjustable bed. This combination has changed our lives as far as sleeping goes.Now we can't wait to get home after a trip away.

Purchased in January 2020.

Perceived Firmness Soft
Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Hi David - it's sad to hear that your holidays have lost some of their gloss but on the other hand, we hear what you're saying. Our mattresses are that comfortable!

Move to single beds

We took the step to have two king singles. This meant we were able to decide the best position for both of us. I like the zero gravity setting which works very well for me. My husband prefers to have his feet elevated to relieve lack of circulation in his feet. This way we are both happy.

Purchased in October 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for A$11,000.00.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Carol, wonderful to hear you're both enjoying your mattresses and adjustable bases. It sounds like you get the best of both worlds.

Dr Ev

Dr EvSydney, NSW

Expensive, but top quality

Single pure comfort medium (SFS) purchased October 2019 Sydney.
I'm 85kg mid 50's.
It's an expensive mattress, but you can literally "feel the quality".
If you unzip the cover, the mattress is 25cm of pure latex top to bottom.
Just the right combination of support and comfort.
I really look forward to going to sleep now.

Purchased in October 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for taking the time to review our mattress Dr Ev - it's great to hear you're now looking forward to sleep.

RAJESH R.

RAJESH R.Alice Springs, NT

Perfect choice of mattress

I am another happy customer with 100% satisfaction of my choice. I was looking for a mattress that i can use life long and I think i got the one i am looking for. Intially I thought this mattress is expensive but when I received the item and couple of nights sleep it is a premium quality product that would offer a good night sleep without interruption.
I am also happy with the customer service Maxine who supported me right from the beginning. 10/10 for Maxine.

Purchased in December 2019.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for the review Rajesh - lovely to hear and will pass the feedback onto Maxine.

Pure Indulgence! A quality night sleep

We purchased our Latex Australia Pure Support Mattress in November 2019 and are very happy with our decision. My husband is roughly 85kg and I am 55kg and we were advised the medium support would be best for us. The customer service experience was very good. The Customer Service Agent Maxine genuinely wanted to help ensure we made the best decision for us. Since changing to our new mattress we have had quality night sleep and wake feeling rested and rejuvenated.

Purchased in November 2019.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Stacey - it's great to hear your quality of sleep has improved. We will also pass your lovely comments onto Maxine.