2Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support

Adjustment Period
  • Days
  • Weeks
  • Months
  • I never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No
Can be pricey

S Stewart
S StewartSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great mattresses

This is the fourth mattress we have purchased so that now everyone in the family has one. We could not be happier with the comfort and quality. Show details
Alex M
Alex M

Excellent mattress

When it came time to replace my mattress after 20 years, I went to the same company and bought the same product. Provides a good nights sleep in summer or winter, and great support for my back. Hassle free delivery and they took away my old mattress for disposal. Show details ·  1
Kate
Kate

Great sleeping

Arrived in perfect condition, ready to unroll and sleep extremely well, a great first experience of latex. Show details ·  1
Mason Schneider
Mason SchneiderFar North Queensland, QLD7 posts
  Pure Support Firm Queen

Soft and very comfortable. Worth it buying

Comfortable to sleep, right fit for our bed frame and really helps my sleep so great! Show details ·  1
Jo K.
Jo K.

Top Quality support and comfort

I need a firm mattress for good back support, and they are not easy to find. The ones I’ve tried in the past have all worn out too quickly for me, ending up with uneven ‘valleys and hills’. Finally we bit the bullet and bought a proper latex mattress made in Australia. It’s been fantastic. It doesn’t lose its shape, I leave no indents when I hop up in the morning, and my back feels great. Although it’s firm it also has enough give in it that I can sleep on my side too (using a slide sleeper pillow). If you’re looking for a firm but comfortable mattress then I highly recommend this one. Show details ·  1
john c.
john c.South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Pure Support Firm King

perfect again

This is our second latex mattress. As you age 74/78 you are suppose to feel niggly aches and pains.
We have eluded this with our latex mattress, hope were around to purchase our third mattress. Show details ·  1
Sally
SallySouth East Queensland, QLD

Three Month Review - Fabulous Sleep

We brought our firm mattress three months ago. its sooo supportive and i used to wake up sore and stiff but no more. better quality sleep. the only thing i would do differently next time is buy the king! Show details ·  1
Josephine
JosephinePerth, WA

Firm but squishy

Very supportive and comfortable. Took a few nights to adjust but I no longer get pins and needles like I was getting with my old mattress. I have a firm with a soft topper on the top. Show details ·  1
Anne Kingston
Anne KingstonSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Pure Support Medium Queen

We love the comfort and lightness, it is perfect for us

I found other mattresses to heavy to lift while making the bed, the latex mattress is easy to lift.
Even though it is very light, the support and comfort is still there. Show details ·  1
Nicole
Nicole
  Fair Incentive Pure Support Firm Queen

Perfect, the best nights sleep I have had in a long time

We had a latex mattress many years ago and remembered how good the sleep was. The new latex mattress has been even better and I have never slept so well. I would add the pillows have also been amazing, a great accessory Show details ·  1
Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent mattress

Well built mattress. Excellent comfort. Very helpful advice in the lead-up to purchasing. I hate their business model of 'always-on-sale'. I suppose they know it works so perhaps its adoption reflects more poorly on society than the company. Show details ·  1
Lisa
LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Pure Support Medium King
Judith_Hall
Judith_Hall27 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Pure Support Medium Queen

A game changer!

Staff at James St store very helpful with information. Our chosen mattress arrived on 22nd September 2023. Delivery men excellent - watched how they handled the mattress for my future reference. The Medium feel was definitely the right choice for us. My husband acclimatised to the new mattress quickest, sleeping very sound, and after first night sleeping on it I noticed a marked difference in my hip pain, and within a few days I found aches and pains disappearing. Best of all I'm getting long stretches of straight uninterrupted sleep up to 8-1/2hrs (my neurologist would be so happy), and coughing and sinus issues resolving which I can only attribute to the eco credentials of the mattress. We are very pleased with our purchase. Show details ·  1
Manolis
Manolis
  Fair Incentive Pure Support Medium Queen

Fantastic mattress - perfect mixture of support and comfort

We are very satisfied with the pure support latex matress. We have struggled with neck and back problems for a while due to our legacy spring mattress which was well past its used by date. We visited many stores and many different types. But this latex mattress ticked all the boxes. It has vastly improved our sleep, but more importantly it is durable - having maintained its shape and firmness. Very happy with the purchase and would recommend to anyone interested in improving their sleep! Show details ·  1
Happy
Happy
  Pure Support Firm Single

The best night sleep

We purchased a pure support medium single mattress 12 years ago for our daughter. We all call it the cloud. It is still the most comfortable mattress in the house, with no change to its firmness or comfort. Last month we purchased two Queen sized Pure Trio mattresses for our holiday home. They were delivered on time, wrapped and boxed to our Brisbane address making them easy to handle and transport to our little slice of heaven. We all slept so well. Our daughter loved the soft side and we preferred the firm. You cannot put a price on a good nights sleep! Show details ·  1

Carmel
Carmel · Pure Support

What is the depth of this topper. Thank you

Ange
Ange

The topper is 5cm thick, same dimensions as the mattress, and it comes with a removable, washable cover.

Chelan · Pure Support

What are the prices and delivery costs

Chelan

Huge thank you but I would never be able to afford one of your exquisite mattresses
So it's back to inflatable mattress on the floor

Latex Mattress Australia
Latex Mattress Australia   DM
Helen. H
Helen. H · Pure Support

Does your mattress topper relieve hip pain?

Latex Mattress Australia
Latex Mattress Australia   DM

Options with this mattress

Both the top layer and bottom layer of this mattress are customisable, and are both available either in medium or firm comfort levels. The Pure Support range is available in single, long single, king single, double, queen and king sizes.

Mattress materials

The Pure Comfort mattresses from Latex Australia are designed with a base layer made from 200mm of solid natural latex, and a 30mm top layer that's made from a quilted bamboo cover.

The latex used in this mattress is 100% natural Dunlop latex. It’s resilient and firm, making it supportive. It’s also naturally hypoallergenic, making it friendly for sleepers with asthma or allergies, especially when it comes to dust mites.

Points of Praise

Overall, reviewers loved that the Pure Support Mattress played a significant role in helping them get a more peaceful night’s sleep. The highly supportive design of the mattress was a point of praise. The firm, resilient surface resisted sagging, while the mattress as a whole supported pressure points and provided much-needed back support.

Those who experienced back pain reported that this mattress helped to relieve the pain they usually felt while sleeping.

Reviewers acknowledged that while the price point was high, they thought it was worth it. This was due to the outstanding quality of the mattress, combined with a 21-year guarantee and the attentive customer service.

Compare all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support listings
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $7,995$7,995$9,995$9,995
Type LatexLatexLatexLatex
Mattress in a BoxNoNoNoNo
FirmnessMediumFirmMediumFirm
SizeQueenQueenKingKing
FeaturesAdjustable Bed Compatible and Removable CoverAdjustable Bed Compatible and Removable CoverAdjustable Bed Compatible and Removable CoverAdjustable Bed Compatible and Removable Cover
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Thickness23 cm23 cm23 cm23 cm
Manufacturer Warranty21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)
Awards 2020 and 20222020 and 20222020 and 20222020 and 2022