Medium, Firm (See All)
Listing monitored by Latex Mattress Australia

Pros

Superior level of support
All-natural materials
Friendly on sore backs

Cons

Can be pricey

Amazing - our sleep had greatly improved! Love the mattress++++

Very comfortable. Perfect balance bet soft and firm. Sleeping much better with lots of room. Also love the ability to wash the mattress protector covers seperately. Also amazing tender sheets

Purchased in February 2022.

Ben
BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great night sleep!

We have found this mattress to provide excellent support. Far better than our prior inner spring mattress. Seems like it will stand the test of time and is backed by a long warranty which is reassuring.

Purchased in March 2022 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for $4,248.

Sleeping PositionBack

Incredibly healthy and comfy

We use the kind size mattress with a soft 50mm topper, and that is amazingly comfortable. No more asthma, best investment we could have made as they’re supposed to last over 20 years.

Purchased in April 2022.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Dillon
DillonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Mattress

The Pure Support Latex Mattress is excellent in every way, supportive for all sleep positions yet soft enough to feel really comfortable. No heat build up through the night and no depressions when changing positions. Hip and shoulder pain has completely disappeared. After trying many mattresses and this being our first latex mattress, happy to say its the best mattress we have had by a mile.
Thanks Latex Mattress Australia!

Purchased in March 2022 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom.

Kath
Kath

Fantastic Matress

Purchased a pure support mattress and topper. We have not had a latex mattress before and made the purchase online so a little anxious that we had made the right decision. It was a great decision as the mattress lives up to the outstanding reputation of the company. Support and advice from the staff couldn’t have been better and the delivery was extremely quick. Quality of sleep improved. Thank you.

Purchased in March 2022.

Adjustment PeriodDays
Support ServicesLatex Mattress AustraliaSend a private message

Great sleeping on my Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support Medium King Single bed.

Was able to sleep soundly on my new mattress from day 1. There was no rubber off-gassing smell, just straight onto my base & sheets on ASAP!! My first night was good, as every other night since. Having had a Latex mattress for easily 15 years I was still more than surprised at how much better my new mattress was, better support, without any sag. I would definitely recommend your products as good value, comfortable & great for sleeping!!

Purchased in April 2022 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Leonie
Leonie

LOVE IT NOW

I had been sleeping on a super soft mattress so it took a bit of getting use too. But I love it now and wake up feeling great. I've now been sleeping on it for 2 weeks.

Purchased in March 2022 at Latex Mattress Australia Store for $3,500.

Support ServicesLatex Mattress AustraliaSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022

Great mattress

Great mattress, even greater service. Quuite a firm mattress. Just getting used to it at the moment, was suggested that a topper would be a good idea.....might buy one and try it.

Purchased in March 2022 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

King sized mattress

It’s a great mattress that perfectly suits mine and my partners troubled backs, only trouble we had was with the delivery man as I was by myself and he didn’t want to help move the huge mattress from the front door

Purchased in March 2022.

AngeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Why did I wait so long?

It was a big decision to spend so much money on a new bed and mattress, but it was so worth it. I struggled with lower back pain for months if not years, could barely walk every morning and was putting it down to just getting older and insufficient exercise. How wrong I was! After spending hours in the shop, testing every mattress option and getting great advice from the sales person, I purchased the adjustable base with a firm mattress and medium topper. I noted the difference right after the first night and I haven't looked back since. No more back pain, restful sleep and fantastic relaxation in the Zero Gravity position with massage. Service and support from the company have been excellent. Can highly recommend it!

Purchased in December 2021 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for $3.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Jane G.Latex Mattress AustraliaSend a private message

John J.
John J.South East Queensland, QLD

Happy with the product and service.

We have recently downsized to a smaller home so we downsized the bed from a king to a queen. This is the third mattress we have bought from Latex Mattress Australia. The fact that we had no hesitation in buying again confirms that we are happy with the previous mattresses. I have a bad back and have found that the firm mattress has helped with reducing the pain. The follow up we received, from the company, checking that we were happy with the mattress was a pleasant surprise.

Purchased in January 2022 at Latex Mattress Australia Store.

Sleeping PositionBack

Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Has fulfilled my expectations.

I had a back injury which resulted in 2 surgeries. As such I gained a lot of weight. I was looking for a mattress that would give me support and not sag in the middle after a short time. This mattress after 1 year shows no sign of sagging. The adjustable frame makes painful repositioning far more tolerable. Staff were very accommodating to my questions and requirements.

Purchased in February 2021.

Robyn
RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

A wonderful restart to the rest of my nights!

We purchased this mattress for several reasons. One was my ongoing RHS hip pain, which no longer allowed me to sleep well on my side. I needed a bed that would allow me to sleep on my back, while giving me the same degree of comfort that I once enjoyed while sleeping on my side. Our combination Glide Adjustable base / Pure Support Latex Mattress has given us an excellent solution to this need. My hip pain is somewhat reduced, and I sleep very comfortably on my back, due to the flexibility of the base, which puts me into a side-sleeping position while I am on my back. Thankyou, Latex Australia.

Purchased in February 2022 at Latex Australia, New Farm for $4,293.

Adjustment PeriodMonths
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes

BGH
BGH

Very Happy

Very supportive and comfortable for my ever-growing tall tweenager. They love it and I have complete trust that this will give them the best support that their growing body needs.

Purchased in December 2021.

Support ServicesLatex Mattress AustraliaSend a private message

Thank you for your five star review. We are so pleased your growing teenager is loving their new Pure Support mattress. We trust you are also sleeping well on your Pure Comfort.

Jen
JenDarling Downs, QLD

This is our 3rd mattress purchase from Latex Mattresses Australia....I wont buy anything else

Purchased in January 2022 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Adjustment PeriodDays

Carmel
Carmelasked
Pure Support

What is the depth of this topper. Thank you

Ange

The topper is 5cm thick, same dimensions as the mattress, and it comes with a removable, washable cover.

Chelanasked
Pure Support

What are the prices and delivery costs

Chelan

Huge thank you but I would never be able to afford one of your exquisite mattresses
So it's back to inflatable mattress on the floor

Helen. H
Helen. Hasked
Pure Support

Does your mattress topper relieve hip pain?

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support questions

Get an answer from our members and Latex Mattress Australia representatives

Options with this mattress

Both the top layer and bottom layer of this mattress are customisable, and are both available either in medium or firm comfort levels. The Pure Support range is available in single, long single, king single, double, queen and king sizes.

Mattress materials

The Pure Comfort mattresses from Latex Australia are designed with a base layer made from 200mm of solid natural latex, and a 30mm top layer that's made from a quilted bamboo cover.

The latex used in this mattress is 100% natural Dunlop latex. It’s resilient and firm, making it supportive. It’s also naturally hypoallergenic, making it friendly for sleepers with asthma or allergies, especially when it comes to dust mites.

Price

At their regular price, the price tags for the Pure Support mattress range from $4, 295 for a single mattress, to $7, 995 for a king-sized mattress. If you’re after something a little easier on the wallet, Latex Australia also has a sister brand called Pure Trio that has natural latex mattress-in-a-box options for under $2, 000.

Points of Praise

Overall, reviewers loved that the Pure Support Mattress played a significant role in helping them get a more peaceful night’s sleep. The highly supportive design of the mattress was a point of praise. The firm, resilient surface resisted sagging, while the mattress as a whole supported pressure points and provided much-needed back support.

Those who experienced back pain reported that this mattress helped to relieve the pain they usually felt while sleeping.

Reviewers acknowledged that while the price point was high, they thought it was worth it. This was due to the outstanding quality of the mattress, combined with a 21-year guarantee and the attentive customer service.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

The Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support is a second-time ProductReview.com.au Award Winner, taking home an Award in 2022 for Best Mattress. Above all else, the mattress won out because it didn’t sag or cause discomfort, and commonly had a short adjustment period of just days (rather than weeks or months).

Compare all 12 Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $4,295.00$4,795.00$5,995.00$6,995.00
Type LatexLatexLatexLatex
Mattress in a BoxNoNoNoNo
FirmnessFirmFirmFirmFirm
SizeSingleKing SingleDoubleQueen
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Manufacturer Warranty21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)
Compare all 12 Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support