Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support

Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support

Firm and Medium

Excellent mattress with split king base

We are really impressed with our new mattress. If you are after a firm excellent quality mattress this is the one for you. On Colleen's advise at the Mosman store I chose the natural cover for the base and it looks excellent on the dark carpet. As we were moving to Queensland after the purchase she also arranged to have it delivered to our new home. Now my husband and I have supported uninterrupted sleep and are very happy with our purchase. The pillow and mattress protector are also excellent quality.

Purchased in August 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom for $6,200.00.

Perceived FirmnessHard
Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks JEM for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We will pass this feedback onto Colleen and the Mosman team.

Perfect mattress

We purchased two firm king singles and have found our sleep pattern has improved. I had serious spinal problems with operations and since using the latex mattress have had 100% improvement with my back. It does not matter which position I sleep in I have absolute comfort. A. Munro Caboolyure

Purchased in May 2019 for $14,000.00.

Glen

GlenSydney, NSW

Perfect mattress for a great sleep

I have upgraded to a pure support queen firm mattress 4 months ago. My weight is 70 kilos and it is so comfortable and supportive. I have a great sleep every night now since replacing the saggy 5 year old spring mattress. When the new mattress was delivered it was folded 180 degrees in half in secure packaging and weighed about 50 kilograms making it great to handle up through my confined staircase. The latex mattress is so durable that I was amazed how it took its shape once released from the packaging and has held the same firmness since the purchase. Best mattress ever!

Purchased in June 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

Rebecca and Mick

Rebecca and MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic night sleep

We love our new latex mattress. We are getting the best night sleep. I now wake in the morning without a sore back and we both feel extremely refreshed and ready for the day. We highly recommend to anyone wanting pure comfort and a fantastic nights sleep.

Purchased in August 2019.

Heat Retention Yes

Bruce

BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best sleep for a long time.

Their new Pure Trio mattress is a perfect replacement for my old inner spring. Much more comfortable, especially for me as a side sleeper. Hip pain when sleeping has disappeared as has left shoulder pain. Perfect nights sleep now, couldn't be happier. No sign of trapped heat that some latex mattresses are apparently known for, and I'm a natural furnace, so that would be an issue for me. Quality of the cover is obvious, as is the quality of the mattress protector accessory. Courteous, helpful, knowledgeable staff. In a nutshell, one of the best and easiest purchases I have made for a long time.

Purchased in September 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom.

Perceived FirmnessSoft

Best Matress ever

Great product and will be back for our next Matress
Most comfortable Matress ever
It looks strong and easy to maintain
Great for our back pain
Wake up every morning feeling great
Will recommend to all

Perceived FirmnessHard

You'll never want to go back to another mattress

Latex mattresses are the best and don't compare with anything else on the market. They are long lasting and maintain their comfort over many many years. I have purchased two for different properties and consistently wake up with less aches and pains. The service is good from the staff at Latex Mattress Australia and highly recommend. Tip: If you're requiring delivery interstate, arrange freight yourself for competitive pricing.

Purchased in May 2019.

Sleeping PositionFront

Kelly S.

Kelly S.South East Queensland, QLD

Best sleep ever!!

Having a mattress that was 10 years old and due for an upgrade I was not happy with chemicals found in new matresses. I had had some health problems and wanted something pure and natural and comfortable. My mother had a latex mattress 40 years ago and had sworn by it. So began my search and I came across Australian latex matress store. I was blown away by the information and personal service we were given. The fact that it was an Australian owned and operated store sealed the deal. Now after several months of purchasing our mattress I'm absolutely wrapped with the comfort and support. I'm sleeping so soundly and enjoying a quality sleep.

Thank you so much, we wouldnt sleep on anything else.

Kelly

Purchased in May 2019 at Australian Latex Mattress.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Patricia

PatriciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Luxuriously Comfortable with Support

As a back sleeper and having issues with my lower back, I prefer a firm mattress. From the very first night sleeping on my new latex mattress it has been a dream. So comfortable and yet supportive. I look forward to many more such nights into the future!

Purchased in May 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia, New Farm for $3,600.00.

Kelvin

KelvinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice Sleep

Very happy with purchase of the new bed. Should have done it sooner. Great service when enquiring about the product, and very informative and knowledgeable about their product. Thumbs up

Purchased in June 2019 for $4,000.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Discomfort Yes

Ali

AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kids happy with matresses

Kids got new matresses recently, they are supper happy with the comfort level of the matresses. No more complaints about hard matresses. The kids are sleeping better. As we have chemical sensitivities there was no chemical smell either.

Purchased in April 2019.

HoBodens

HoBodensSydney, NSW

Excellent mattress

My husband and I love our latex mattress, so we decided to buy each of our children a Pure Support mattress from Latex Mattress Australia. Our daughters have said it has been the most comfortable night's sleep they have had. I love the long warranty, which means they can enjoy this great quality mattress right into adulthood!

Purchased in April 2019.

Graham and Sonia

Graham and SoniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Mattress Ever!

We have owned our Latex Mattress Australia Queen Bed for the past 12 years purchased from the factory / store that was formerly located in Archerfield, QLD. It has been so comfortable and supportive over all those years and shows no sign of dipping or sagging as we rotate and flip the mattress once every month or two. We used to wake up with sore backs after our previous Sealy mattress reach its end after about 10 years. We still get into bed each night and comment on how much we love our bed.

Purchased in March 2007.

Shaun

ShaunSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loving Latex

We selected this mattress after much research and it hasn't disappointed. We tested a couple of different latex mattress suppliers and felt that the Latex Mattress Australia options were superior in comfort. We didn't have any health or sleep issues but were interested in pure latex because of it being a natural product and chemical free. We are also happy to support local manufacturers. We've had the mattress for a few months now and have been sleeping well!

Purchased in January 2019.

Comfortable mattress

I had to keep turning during the night on my old mattress and woke up feeling stiff and sore. I can't believe that my new mattress could be so comfortable!!! It's heaven.

Purchased in February 2019.

Tania McCutcheon

Tania McCutcheonHunter Region, NSW

Sleeping like a baby!!

We cannot believe just how supportive and comfortable this mattress is all in one it has just been what we both needed. Someone that needs good support for a back and neck condition it is perfect . My husband and I are finally getting the much needed quality sleep we wanted. I was concerned ordering the firm that it would be too firm, but it’s not at all , it’s comfy and supportive.
No more waking several times to change position and I’m not feeling as hot as I was with other mattresses.
Best investment ever!

Purchased in January 2019.

Tracey

TraceyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Comfort +++ Quality is Outstanding

Purchased in January 2018 for $2,074.00.

Perceived FirmnessSoft

Tamara P

Tamara PIllawarra, NSW

Zzzzzzzz

Purchased in November 2018.

Margaret Sydney

Margaret SydneySydney, NSW

So happy!

Purchased in January 2019 at Mosman for $2,847.50.

Best Mattress I’ve ever purchased

As a 20+ year shift worker, sleep was difficult and a good mattress is critical. I’ve tried them all, fortunately my search had ended.
I’m 6’4” and 110kgs I can wriggle around and not disturb my partner, I sleep soundly for the first time in years.
Thanks for this great product

Purchased in January 2019 for $3,300.00.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you Paul, for your king review. So glad to hear you are enjoying your new mattress!
The Team at Latex Mattress Australia

Dani

Daniasked

Has anyone purchased the Queen Pocket Spring Natural Latex Pillow Mattress from MyDeal and if so do you like it?

Laurie

Laurieasked

Hi.
My wife and i are both in our early 60s. We are of average build and weight of no more than 83kg. My wife has a slightly bulging disc in her lower back, scoliosis and arthritis in her back. She also gets very hot at night. I have heard about Latex mattress and i was wondering if they would be better than our Tampur which we have had for about 8 yrs. We have a local Beds Are Us.
Your help would be appreciated?

Paul S
Paul S

Laurie, we bought our mattress from the Mosman Store. The staff assessed my partner an I professionally and directed us to the mattress for us.
We’re both very happy.
I tried the tempur mattress and didn’t like it in the comparison

Dear Laurie,
Thank you for your question. A memory foam and a latex mattress have completely different support characteristics, durability and feel. Many of our happy customers suffer from back issues and arthritis. Could you please call one of our sleep specialists anytime on 1300 759 859 to discuss your requirements? I'm sure we have a mattress in our range that will suit you and your wife. Thank you.

Millie

Millieasked

How much does a king size latex mattress weigh please? I have a sleigh bed and need to lift the corners out of the boxed end to put the fitted sheet on, never an easy task!

Dear Millie,
A king size latex mattress weighs 60kgs +.
However, the latex mattress is super flexible, it is very easy to lift one corner, as the mattress bends easily, and you don't have to lift the whole mattress just to tuck a fitted sheet in (like a rigid spring mattress). Please feel free to contact our head office on 07 3299 3000 to discuss your mattress requirements.

Get an answer from our members and Latex Mattress Australia representatives

Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support Medium Queen

Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support Medium King

Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support Medium King

4.9
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Type LatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatex
FirmnessFirmFirmFirmFirmFirmMediumMediumMediumMediumMedium
SizeSingleKing SingleDoubleQueenKingSingleKing SingleDoubleQueenKing
Thickness16 cm
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Manufacturer Warranty21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)