Medium, Firm

Buying Guide Banner

Elise

EliseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and service

The staff were very helpful in helping us select a mattress. They delivered exactly what they promised and on time. We chose a Pure Support King Firm mattress which is still soft enough to keep me comfortable too.
For extra comfort I also use a topper on my side and it's wonderful.

Purchased in February 2021.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Elise for your review.

Frank and JeannieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sadly regretting the purchase because of the Company’s after sale performance

BEWARE a refund of delivery with two major failings under Australian Consumer Law took a distressing 11 weeks to receive. A great mattress but the company’s Duty of Care failed.

Purchased in December 2019.

Frank and Jeannie

Perhaps this may have been done 11 weeks ago without the distress and lack of consumer support.

Jason

JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

So glad that I was recommended to buy a latex mattress

Purchased in January 2021 for $3,197.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Jason. We're so pleased to hear your investment in your health has paid off with an improvement in your quality of sleep.

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support compares to other Mattresses

The mattress everyone should have!

After 35 years of having a latex mattress, this is my 3rd from Latex Mattress Australia. As the first two, my new one is premium quality and beautifully comfortable. My highest recommendation. Customer service was impecable, with consideration of special requests, and clear explaination of the process. I would not buy anywhere else.

Caused DiscomfortNo
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you Mic for your custom with Latex Mattress Australia - we love hearing from our customers, especially those who have been with our brand over a number of years.

Save your money and get a trial instead

Purchased in December 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Andrew
Andrew

Samantha K.

Samantha K.South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

We are very happy with our purchase. We had trouble in the store deciding between medium or firm. We chose medium and glad we did as it feels more firm than it was in the store. So far we’ve had improved sleep and back pain!

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Samantha.

Mich

MichSydney, NSW

Luxurious sleep

I purchased a medium Pure Support mattress from the Mosman store about one month ago. I am so pleased with the luxurious feeling of this mattress and very happy that I discovered this store. It has helped immensely with the pain that I was feeling prior to the purchase and would recommend it to anyone who needs a comfortable bed to support their joints. Thank you so much to Sam from the Mosman store who knew exactly what was best for me from the moment I walked through the door.

Purchased in January 2021 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Mich - thank you for your review. It's wonderful to hear your new Pure Support mattress is assisting with pain relief. We will be sure to pass your review onto Sam.

Neil H.

Neil H.South East Queensland, QLD

A very comfortable mattress

After many years sleeping on an innerspring mattress, we made the change to 100% pure latex. The passionate sales representative at New Farm was very helpful as she showed us the different styles and firmness levels. Our choice of the Pure Support Medium is just right for us! We both have a great night’s sleep every night. Thank you very much for a great product.

Purchased in December 2020.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Neil of the Pure Support mattress.

Eva

EvaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love going to bed

I wanted to have a Latex mattress with a non-luxury price tag - as I wanted to have a chemical free and comfy mattress. We chose the Comfort with a soft extra layer of topping. It supports the back perfectly meanwhile it’s very comfortable sleeping on the side too. We had spring mattress before which was unpleasant on my hip when turning to the side. We use our new mattress for a month now and even just after one night my lower back pain was gone. I can hardly wait to go to sleep now. I would give this review without any reward too, as I am very satisfied with all features of this mattress (washable cover, 20yrs warranty). The Latex Australia staff was very helpful too, we were in the Brisbane Fortitude Valley shop.

Purchased in December 2020.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Eva - it's wonderful to hear you're enjoying a comfortable night's sleep.

wonderful mattress and topper

Purchased in January 2021 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review - we're so happy to hear you're finding the mattress and topper comfortable and supportive.

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Mattress ever

We have had inner springs for many years and after an early failure on our last inner spring mattress we decided to give the latex a go. Best decision ever and well worth the money

Purchased in January 2021 for $3,697.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Mark for your review - it's great to hear that buying our Pure Support Mattress was the best decision ever.

Extremely happy

This mattress is extremely comfortable and perfectly supportive. The customer service at the Mosman store could not have been more friendly and helpful. Once again I am thrilled to have bought a latex mattress.

Purchased in December 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Great to hear your mattress is comfortable and supportive. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review.

Nan

NanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lattex mattress Australia pure

Since having my lattex mattress,I don't feel as sore when I get up in the morning which has been a blessing.I suffer with pain all over my body,now its great to not having to struggle getting out of bed.Thankyou lattex aust for being able to start the day lot easier.

Purchased in October 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $4,700.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Nan for taking the time to write us a review.

Matt S

Matt S

Super comfortable, Australian made mattress

We purchased a Pure Support mattress for our son and it is so comfortable that we've just bought one for ourselves too. Australian made, very well packaged for delivery (we had ours delivered interstate), and the removable/washable cover is a great additional feature.

Purchased in November 2020.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Thanks Matt for your review

Ivonne

IvonneSydney, NSW

Best We’ve had !

We couldn’t be happier with our king size pure support latex mattress. It is very supportive and comfortable which ensures a good night sleep. It is the best mattress that we have ever tried and we will definitely recommend it to our friends and relatives. Also, thank you very much to Sam Wilson whose professionalism has made our mattress purchase journey very pleasant.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Ivonne, we will pass your feedback onto Sam.

Robert  Blunden

Robert BlundenSydney, NSW

very comfortable

Latex Mattress Mosman, Patrick was very helpful and pleasant. Mattress is extremely comfortable. Very happy to recommend this mattress. Pleasant and good service, nice showroom to try out different mattresses.

Purchased in October 2020.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Robert and we will be sure to pass your feedback onto Patrick and the Mosman team

EdnaQueensland

Perfect mattress for osteoarthritis sufferers.

If you have osteoarthritis this is the mattress for you. I have had two hip replacements and a shoulder replacement and final that this mattress provides the softness and support necessary for comfort, no pressure on hips and shoulder that wakes me up as was the case with my previous mattress. l bought it without testing as I didn’t have the ability to go to Brisbane to try it. Many discussions with two lovely and knowledgeable sales ladies who provided invaluable assistance and information prior to purchase. Mattress is well made and in the time I’ve had it it still looks brand new. I highly recommend this mattress. I purchased a soft/medium/soft mattress.

Purchased in November 2020 for $4,437.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Edna - we appreciate the time you've taken to write us a review.

FionaPeru

FionaPeruSydney, NSW

High quality, very comfortable latex mattress - great buying experience

The sales-people at Latex Mattresses Australia were very knowledgeable and helpful and I was glad to buy a quality latex mattress not made with latex contaminated by chemicals. They were competitive on price and the product was delivered quickly and efficiently. The mattress itself is super-comfortable and I appreciate the long-term warranty. A great product and buying experience!

Purchased in October 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom for $3,400.00.

Arena Chung

Arena ChungSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would definitely recommend to those with sensitive skin

I have a really sensitive skin - dermatologist suspects dust mites are the culprit - and ever since i've been using my new mattress, surprisingly most of my rashes went away. Though I still have very minor itches on some days, it made a significant improvement on my lifestyle overall. The mattress itself is very comfortable with no sinking feels so very happy with my purchase. I would also like to point out how amazing their customer service is. They were very helpful and professional, making my whole transaction a lot more pleasant.

Purchased in November 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

We are so happy to hear that your Pure Support is helping with your sensitive skin. Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.

dolphin

dolphinCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolutely beautiful mattress.

My new latex mattress has been a godsend. It is so comfortable no sinking and easy to get out of bed. As I have lower back problems I used to have to lean on a bar to get up and out of bed, now I can easily do it without any aids. I’ve found I’m sleeping more with no tossing and turning trying to find the right spot like my old spring mattress used to do. I live in the tropics where it’s hotter and I don’t sweat like I used to not like with my old mattress. Delivery was fast and the staff were very pleasant and forthcoming with anything I asked them.

Purchased in October 2020.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your review. It's great to hear your enjoying your new Pure Support.