Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

Arena Chung

Arena ChungSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would definitely recommend to those with sensitive skin

I have a really sensitive skin - dermatologist suspects dust mites are the culprit - and ever since i've been using my new mattress, surprisingly most of my rashes went away. Though I still have very minor itches on some days, it made a significant improvement on my lifestyle overall. The mattress itself is very comfortable with no sinking feels so very happy with my purchase. I would also like to point out how amazing their customer service is. They were very helpful and professional, making my whole transaction a lot more enjoyable.

Purchased in November 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

We are so happy to hear that your Pure Support is helping with your sensitive skin. Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.

dolphin

dolphinCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolutely beautiful mattress.

My new latex mattress has been a godsend. It is so comfortable no sinking and easy to get out of bed. As I have lower back problems I used to have to lean on a bar to get up and out of bed, now I can easily do it without any aids. I’ve found I’m sleeping more with no tossing and turning trying to find the right spot like my old spring mattress used to do. I live in the tropics where it’s hotter and I don’t sweat like I used to not like with my old mattress. Delivery was fast and the staff were very pleasant and forthcoming with anything I asked them.

Purchased in October 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your review. It's great to hear your enjoying your new Pure Support.

Lisa  C.

Lisa C.

This Mattress Lives up to it's Name

Purchased in September 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for A$4,472.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Lisa for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to give us such a detailed review.

Re T.

Re T.

At last

The mattress is absolutely great, supports every part of my body really well keeps my back and hips in alignment, we also purchased the mattress topper as well for that touch of softness. all the above has created better sleep. So far the mattress has kept its shape and with the great warranty, I would expect it to. I ordered this online with great help from the team at LMA and phone calls from Jessie in Qld to make sure I was buying the right mattress for me .

Purchased in September 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for A$4,482.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review and will pass your feedback onto Jessie.

Marissa Lawry

Marissa LawrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Most amazing mattress I’ve had!

This mattress has been nothing short of a miracle. My quality of sleep has improved, the comfort level is out of this world and 9 months on, the wear and shape of the mattress has remained in perfect condition. I highly recommend this supportive, yet super comfortable and health conscious mattress to those looking for a more peaceful and recuperative sleep.

Purchased in January 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review Marissa - we love hearing that your sleep has improved.

Lea Yates

Lea YatesSydney, NSW

Love it!

Most comfortable mattress I’ve ever owned. I have been sleeping on it for almost a year now and it still feels as good as new. Not only is the product amazing, but the service has been incredible. Definitely recommend!

Purchased in February 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom for A$3,711.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Lea - that is wonderful to hear. Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.

Bo and K

Bo and K

Life changing

Our new mattress yes it is comfortable, it is supportive but most of all it has improved our lives !!! Do not underestimate the importance and the power of a good nights sleep. Our new mattress is so good that my Father in Law has also recently purchased a new Mattress and Base. Thank you Sam for your assistance and guidance with purchasing the best mattress for us

Purchased in August 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Bo and K for your review, we will be sure to pass your feedback onto Sam.

Very satisfied customer

After listening to my sister swear by her 15 year old Latex Mattress Australia purchase, I finally bought one for myself.
I love it! It’s true to its support. It’s true to its comfort and its true to its quality.
My sleep has really improved and I now understand why people who have these mattresses swear by them. I get it :-)!

Purchased in July 2020 for A$3,700.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Erin - wonderful to hear.

Rita

RitaQueensland

I have never slept better

I have never slept better, no more Acid reflux, the support is great, I can not feel my partner get up during the night , , really good bed I love it.

Purchased in July 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for A$7,700.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

We are so happy to hear your sleep has improved.

Enjoy sleeping

Very happy with mattress and base - good investment
Comfort fantastic, no more pins and needles in my arms from sleeping on my side.
Getting a full nights calm sleep - happy I made the purchase

Purchased in August 2020.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Liz for taking the time to write us a review.

RobynS

RobynSSydney, NSW

Perfect mattress perfect customer service

I havent slept this well in 20 years and I dont wake up with a sore back and shoulders. From the start of my research into a new mattress the people at Latex Mattress Australia were brilliant and supportive. Unlike other providers they gave me the information I was looking for without a hard sell...Even the delivery young men were very pleasant and helpful. Cant recommend highly enough...I saved for this mattress for a number of years and am glad I did.

Purchased in June 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for A$4,400.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

We are so happy to hear you are sleeping well Robyn.

We deserved this! Amazing quality, amazing customer service

Purchased in August 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

You do deserve to sleep well Tanja, thanks for taking the time to write us a review. Glad to hear you're sleeping well.

super comfortable

super comfortable, perfect for electric bed, natural non smelling got delivered promptly. It has stayed firm after 2 months of using it, I expect it to stay like this. It also got delivered in a professional manner

Purchased in April 2020 for A$1,500.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Daniela for taking the time to write us a review.

Lynne

Lynne

Awesome Customer Service Truly Went The Extra Mile

I was having allergic skin responses to beds. They supplied samples of Latex, covering material, quilting and glue. Made a special mattress with 3 layers, soft, medium and firm without glue and quilting. Amazing customer service and support. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Purchased in July 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for A$2,700.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Lynne for giving us a such a lovely review. We will be sure to pass your feedback onto our team.

Patrick Ella

Patrick EllaSydney, NSW

Thanks for the REFERRAL...

My wife and I were told by close friends that they purchased their second mattress from Latex Mosman and are very happy again with the purchase, when we arrived at the store I looked at the price and wanted to leave but once my wife and I lied on the mattress we were SOLD we didn't want to get off we also bought Two pillows, now delivered we are even more happy.
I am another happy customer with 100% satisfaction of our choice of these premium quality products.
Looking forward to many good night sleeps without interruption.
I am also happy with the customer service Mosman store who supported me right from the beginning. 10/10.
Patrick & Ella

Purchased in June 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Patrick and Ella for your review - the pure support is a great mattress and we love to hear you love your new mattress.

SueFar North Queensland, QLD

For now, comfortable and supportive but hot.

I found the staff to be helpful. I purchased the 'Pure Comfort' and have indeed found it to be soft, comfortable and supportive, but at times become very hot throughout the night. Ask again for another review in 5 and 10 years time, as only time will really tell of the lasting quality of this mattress.

Purchased at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Sue

Thank you, I call soon. Regards.

Mosman

MosmanSydney, NSW

This mattress meets our expectations

The Latex Australia Pure Support mattress meets all our expectations. It's good all round support is very comfortable and meets our needs in a low profile look.
We're very happy with the service at purchase and look forward to 21 years of good sleep.

Purchased in May 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for A$1,800.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for taking the time to give our Pure Support a review.

Comfortable, supportive bed. Happy purchase

Grandma needed a more supportive bed so I decided to research. She has arthritis.

Mattresses made by latex came up as a quality material and this Pure Support Mattress had decent reviews. We tried mattresses at LTA's Mosman shop and were happy to go ahead. The ladies there were friendly and helpful, as well as the headquarter staff in QLD (thanks guys!)

We're happy with our purchase of the mattress. Big upgrade from her old, sagging one. Comfortable, durable, quality.

Purchased in May 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Great to hear that your grandmother is enjoying her new mattress.

Andrew Gorman

Andrew GormanSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect!

My wife and I are very happy with our new mattress. We bought a king size pure support quilted firm mattress with the electric base. Lots of support and we don’t disturb each other at night when sleeping. The electric base also has a massage function which is good. Being able to raise up the bed so you can read more comfortably is the best feature though.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$9,000.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Great to hear you're enjoying your adjustable base with your pure support mattress.

Very good quality and wonderful customer service.

Very comfortable and solved a number of issues. The customer service was excellent and the follow up has been unexpected. The bed and mattress has been well worth the cost.

Purchased in March 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.