2Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support

Adjustment Period
  • Days (130)
  • Weeks (20)
  • Months (3)
  • I never got used to it! (3)
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (97) · No (50)
Caused Discomfort Yes (7) · No (150)
Heat Retention Yes (14) · No (130)
Sagging Yes (1) · No (151)
Perceived Firmness
  • Soft (12)
  • Medium (118)
  • Hard (21)
Superior level of support
All-natural materials
Friendly on sore backs
Can be pricey
See the Best Mattresses in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support457 reviews
john c.
john c.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Pure Support Firm King

perfect again

This is our second latex mattress. As you age 74/78 you are suppose to feel niggly aches and pains.
We have eluded this with our latex mattress, hope were around to purchase our third mattress. Show details ·  1
Sally
SallyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Three Month Review - Fabulous Sleep

We brought our firm mattress three months ago. its sooo supportive and i used to wake up sore and stiff but no more. better quality sleep. the only thing i would do differently next time is buy the king! Show details ·  1
Josephine
JosephineWAPerth, WA

Firm but squishy

Very supportive and comfortable. Took a few nights to adjust but I no longer get pins and needles like I was getting with my old mattress. I have a firm with a soft topper on the top. Show details ·  1
Anne Kingston
Anne KingstonQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Pure Support Medium Queen

We love the comfort and lightness, it is perfect for us

I found other mattresses to heavy to lift while making the bed, the latex mattress is easy to lift.
Even though it is very light, the support and comfort is still there. Show details ·  1
Nicole
Nicole
  Fair Incentive Pure Support Firm Queen

Perfect, the best nights sleep I have had in a long time

We had a latex mattress many years ago and remembered how good the sleep was. The new latex mattress has been even better and I have never slept so well. I would add the pillows have also been amazing, a great accessory Show details ·  1
Michael
MichaelVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent mattress

Well built mattress. Excellent comfort. Very helpful advice in the lead-up to purchasing. I hate their business model of 'always-on-sale'. I suppose they know it works so perhaps its adoption reflects more poorly on society than the company. Show details ·  1
Lisa
LisaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Pure Support Medium King
Judith_Hall
Judith_Hall27 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Pure Support Medium Queen

A game changer!

Staff at James St store very helpful with information. Our chosen mattress arrived on 22nd September 2023. Delivery men excellent - watched how they handled the mattress for my future reference. The Medium feel was definitely the right choice for us. My husband acclimatised to the new mattress quickest, sleeping very sound, and after first night sleeping on it I noticed a marked difference in my hip pain, and within a few days I found aches and pains disappearing. Best of all I'm getting long stretches of straight uninterrupted sleep up to 8-1/2hrs (my neurologist would be so happy), and coughing and sinus issues resolving which I can only attribute to the eco credentials of the mattress. We are very pleased with our purchase. Show details ·  1
Manolis
Manolis
  Fair Incentive Pure Support Medium Queen

Fantastic mattress - perfect mixture of support and comfort

We are very satisfied with the pure support latex matress. We have struggled with neck and back problems for a while due to our legacy spring mattress which was well past its used by date. We visited many stores and many different types. But this latex mattress ticked all the boxes. It has vastly improved our sleep, but more importantly it is durable - having maintained its shape and firmness. Very happy with the purchase and would recommend to anyone interested in improving their sleep! Show details ·  1
Happy
Happy
  Pure Support Firm Single

The best night sleep

We purchased a pure support medium single mattress 12 years ago for our daughter. We all call it the cloud. It is still the most comfortable mattress in the house, with no change to its firmness or comfort. Last month we purchased two Queen sized Pure Trio mattresses for our holiday home. They were delivered on time, wrapped and boxed to our Brisbane address making them easy to handle and transport to our little slice of heaven. We all slept so well. Our daughter loved the soft side and we preferred the firm. You cannot put a price on a good nights sleep! Show details ·  1
J SALA
J SALA2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Pure Support Firm Double

A good investment in personal comfort

The mattress is very comfortable and has maintained its shape and I believe is durable because my son purchased the same mattresses 7 years ago and they look like new. Show reply
Renee
ReneeQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
Tiff
Tiff
  Fair Incentive Pure Support Medium King

Very comfort and supportive

Our new latex mattress is so supportive and comfortable! I love that it’s free of toxins and you can feel the great quality! Show details ·  1
Marianne
MarianneQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Pure Support Medium King

At long last we found the perfect Mattress

This is our 3rd mattress in 3 years . Finally we found a mattress comfortable and support enough that we finally are able to have sleep in. My husband has had arthritis for over 30 years and has noticed a big difference with the pain in his shoulders. The sales staff Deb and Jackie were wonderful and know their products. Also we were very fortunate to meet some of the friendly professional manufacturing and administration staff on the day we collected our mattress. Its always good to know you are supporting a local Australian company. Show details ·  1
Liz
Liz

Best mattress ever!

Comfortable all night long from support to temperature. A long lasting investment for good health and wellbeing. Natural products are the best.
Beats by far a recent purchase of brand name mattress that did not breathe, hands down that was similar in price.
Customer support informative and efficient. Show details ·  1

Carmel
Carmel · Pure Support

What is the depth of this topper. Thank you

Ange
Ange

The topper is 5cm thick, same dimensions as the mattress, and it comes with a removable, washable cover.

Chelan · Pure Support

What are the prices and delivery costs

Chelan

Huge thank you but I would never be able to afford one of your exquisite mattresses
So it's back to inflatable mattress on the floor

Latex Mattress Australia
Latex Mattress Australia   DM
Helen. H
Helen. H · Pure Support

Does your mattress topper relieve hip pain?

Latex Mattress Australia
Latex Mattress Australia   DM

Options with this mattress

Both the top layer and bottom layer of this mattress are customisable, and are both available either in medium or firm comfort levels. The Pure Support range is available in single, long single, king single, double, queen and king sizes.

Mattress materials

The Pure Comfort mattresses from Latex Australia are designed with a base layer made from 200mm of solid natural latex, and a 30mm top layer that's made from a quilted bamboo cover.

The latex used in this mattress is 100% natural Dunlop latex. It’s resilient and firm, making it supportive. It’s also naturally hypoallergenic, making it friendly for sleepers with asthma or allergies, especially when it comes to dust mites.

Points of Praise

Overall, reviewers loved that the Pure Support Mattress played a significant role in helping them get a more peaceful night’s sleep. The highly supportive design of the mattress was a point of praise. The firm, resilient surface resisted sagging, while the mattress as a whole supported pressure points and provided much-needed back support.

Those who experienced back pain reported that this mattress helped to relieve the pain they usually felt while sleeping.

Reviewers acknowledged that while the price point was high, they thought it was worth it. This was due to the outstanding quality of the mattress, combined with a 21-year guarantee and the attentive customer service.

Compare all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support listings
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $7,995$7,995$9,995$9,995
Type LatexLatexLatexLatex
Mattress in a BoxNoNoNoNo
FirmnessMediumFirmMediumFirm
SizeQueenQueenKingKing
FeaturesAdjustable Bed Compatible and Removable CoverAdjustable Bed Compatible and Removable CoverAdjustable Bed Compatible and Removable CoverAdjustable Bed Compatible and Removable Cover
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Thickness23 cm23 cm23 cm23 cm
Manufacturer Warranty21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)21 year(s)
Awards 2020 and 20222020 and 20222020 and 20222020 and 2022