Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support

Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support

Medium, Firm

• Sagging Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Perceived Firmness
    • Medium (23)
    • Hard (3)
    • Soft (2)
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (71%) · No (29%)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (7%) · No (93%)
  • Heat Retention Yes (4%) · No (96%)
  • Adjustment Period
    • Days (29)
    • Weeks (3)
  • Sleeping Position
    • Side (21)
    • Back (7)
    • Front (1)

The best mattress!

We bought our pure support mattress from Latex Mattress Australia 1.5 months ago, and are so happy with it! After trying out many different mattresses in different stores, we chose a latex mattress, as we found it to be much more comfortable than the foam and spring mattresses. It is giving us great support (no more waking up with a sore back), and doesn't feel hot at all during the warm Brissie nights. We would highly recommend Latex Mattress Australia to anyone looking for a good and durable mattress. Also because of their outstanding service: the staff was very knowledgeable and helped us pick the right mattress from their range, and they have been an absolute pleasure to deal with! Thank you so much.

Purchased in October 2019.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for the kind words Aben - we will be sure to pass this onto the team. We love to hear that you're enjoying your mattress.

RozSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worth Every Cent!

After weeks of research in stores & online we finally decided to go with natural latex from the Latex Mattress Australia store in New Farm. The staff were well informed & showed genuine interest in helping us to choose the correct bed to suit both of us. Sure, the upfront cost is high but the product & sleep quality is worth every cent. It did take a few days to get used to after the sinking feeling of our old mattress but now we wake up refreshed and without the usual aches & pains. Best investment in our wellbeing ever!

Purchased in October 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your review Ros - we are so pleased to hear that your sleep quality has improved without aches and pains.

Roz

Actually, we bought the Pure Comfort not the Pure Support, sorry for the confusion

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for letting us know Ros.

Cathryn and Noah

Cathryn and NoahRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Love our pure LATEX Mattress!

Tanya was extremely informative and helpful with everything leading up to our decision and purchase of our new Mattress. Was ready 2 weeks from ordering and we purchased as other mattress while having a latex top had springs was not comfortable. Wanted a bed that was all natural for health reasons. Our new mattres is comfortable and supportive and we are very happy.

Purchased at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Cathryn and Noah for the lovely review - we will pass your feedback onto Tanya and the team.

Dorothy

DorothySouth East Queensland, QLD

Like sleeping on a cloud

Love the comfort of this mattress you feel like your sleeping on a cloud
Its made a great differance to my sleeping position as I elevate the feet and gives relief to my back plus when I elevate the head for reading I don't get that stiff neck
Very happy we made this choice of bed

Purchased in September 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom.

Caused Discomfort Yes
Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Dorothy - thank you for your review and it's great to hear your enjoying your new bed.

Naomi

NaomiSydney, NSW

Fabulous

So happy with my new king pure support latex mattress. Service was fabulous. Colleen in the Mosman store was incredibly helpful in choosing the correct mattress. Excellent quality. Like sleeping on a cloud but at the same time supportive. Naomi

Purchased in December 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for the review Naomi and enjoy sleeping on your supportive cloud pure latex mattress.

Healthy Option and it is far from Bland!

Being a cancer survivor I am conscious of only buying products that are healthy and won't compromise my immunity. This latex ticks all the boxes. There are no chemicals, everything is natural, and the mattress breathes sitting on top of my previous slated base. I chose healthy, but also got Comfort and a great looking product. Colleen in the Mosman shop was honest and knowledgable, and guided me to the perfect option for me .

Purchased in November 2019.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Michalle, thank you for your review about the benefits of Latex Mattress Australia 100% natural latex mattresses. We will also pass your feedback to our Mosman team.

Simply Superb!

The Mattresses were received exactly on the day we requested and in perfect condition. The first nights sleep was magnificent. The Mattresses are supportive but still softer in the right places! Even in the northern heat they breathe and offer a beautiful sleep. The workmanship is as expected exemplary! They are in a word, the best mattresses we have ever had!

Purchased in November 2019 at Newfarm.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your review Adrian Str, we are happy to hear you're enjoying your new Latex Mattress Australia mattress.

JBM

JBMCentral West, NSW

A great sleep every night!

The mattress is really comfortable. We have had a great sleep every night since our purchase. I had heard some people complain of a hot sleep with some latex beds but I am relieved to say that even in the warm weather over the past month or so we have found the mattress to be just perfect.
Overall very happy!

Purchased in October 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom for $4,200.00.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review JBM, It's great to hear you're having a great night sleep.

JES

JESSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

WOW!!

We cannot believe that this mattress is EXACTLY as promised. Firm and soft -- all at the same time!! We had been sleeping on an expensive mattress, thinking "this is as good as it gets" and waking up with niggles in the morning -- and overall, not a great night's sleep. We were worried about being 'hot' on latex. And possibly a chemical smell. This mattress leaves the others for dead and our worries were unfounded. No, it's not cheap. Yes, it is a bit awkward to flip (until you get the hang of it) ... so thankful we made the purchase.

Purchased in September 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for $5,500.00.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your product review JES. We are pleased to hear you are getting a great night sleep on your 100% natural latex Pure Support mattress.

Excellent mattress with split king base

We are really impressed with our new mattress. If you are after a firm excellent quality mattress this is the one for you. On Colleen's advise at the Mosman store I chose the natural cover for the base and it looks excellent on the dark carpet. As we were moving to Queensland after the purchase she also arranged to have it delivered to our new home. Now my husband and I have supported uninterrupted sleep and are very happy with our purchase. The pillow and mattress protector are also excellent quality.

Purchased in August 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom for $6,200.00.

Latex Mattress AustraliaLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks JEM for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We will pass this feedback onto Colleen and the Mosman team.

Perfect mattress

We purchased two firm king singles and have found our sleep pattern has improved. I had serious spinal problems with operations and since using the latex mattress have had 100% improvement with my back. It does not matter which position I sleep in I have absolute comfort. A. Munro Caboolyure

Purchased in May 2019 for $14,000.00.

Glen

GlenSydney, NSW

Perfect mattress for a great sleep

I have upgraded to a pure support queen firm mattress 4 months ago. My weight is 70 kilos and it is so comfortable and supportive. I have a great sleep every night now since replacing the saggy 5 year old spring mattress. When the new mattress was delivered it was folded 180 degrees in half in secure packaging and weighed about 50 kilograms making it great to handle up through my confined staircase. The latex mattress is so durable that I was amazed how it took its shape once released from the packaging and has held the same firmness since the purchase. Best mattress ever!

Purchased in June 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

Rebecca and Mick

Rebecca and MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic night sleep

We love our new latex mattress. We are getting the best night sleep. I now wake in the morning without a sore back and we both feel extremely refreshed and ready for the day. We highly recommend to anyone wanting pure comfort and a fantastic nights sleep.

Purchased in August 2019.

Heat Retention Yes

Bruce

BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best sleep for a long time.

Their new Pure Trio mattress is a perfect replacement for my old inner spring. Much more comfortable, especially for me as a side sleeper. Hip pain when sleeping has disappeared as has left shoulder pain. Perfect nights sleep now, couldn't be happier. No sign of trapped heat that some latex mattresses are apparently known for, and I'm a natural furnace, so that would be an issue for me. Quality of the cover is obvious, as is the quality of the mattress protector accessory. Courteous, helpful, knowledgeable staff. In a nutshell, one of the best and easiest purchases I have made for a long time.

Perceived Firmness Soft

Best Matress ever

Great product and will be back for our next Matress
Most comfortable Matress ever
It looks strong and easy to maintain
Great for our back pain
Wake up every morning feeling great
Will recommend to all

Perceived Firmness Hard

You'll never want to go back to another mattress

Latex mattresses are the best and don't compare with anything else on the market. They are long lasting and maintain their comfort over many many years. I have purchased two for different properties and consistently wake up with less aches and pains. The service is good from the staff at Latex Mattress Australia and highly recommend. Tip: If you're requiring delivery interstate, arrange freight yourself for competitive pricing.

Purchased in May 2019.

Sleeping PositionFront

Kelly S.

Kelly S.South East Queensland, QLD

Best sleep ever!!

Having a mattress that was 10 years old and due for an upgrade I was not happy with chemicals found in new matresses. I had had some health problems and wanted something pure and natural and comfortable. My mother had a latex mattress 40 years ago and had sworn by it. So began my search and I came across Australian latex matress store. I was blown away by the information and personal service we were given. The fact that it was an Australian owned and operated store sealed the deal. Now after several months of purchasing our mattress I'm absolutely wrapped with the comfort and support. I'm sleeping so soundly and enjoying a quality sleep.

Thank you so much, we wouldnt sleep on anything else.

Kelly

Purchased in May 2019 at Australian Latex Mattress.

Patricia

PatriciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Luxuriously Comfortable with Support

As a back sleeper and having issues with my lower back, I prefer a firm mattress. From the very first night sleeping on my new latex mattress it has been a dream. So comfortable and yet supportive. I look forward to many more such nights into the future!

Purchased in May 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia, New Farm for $3,600.00.

Kelvin

KelvinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice Sleep

Very happy with purchase of the new bed. Should have done it sooner. Great service when enquiring about the product, and very informative and knowledgeable about their product. Thumbs up

Purchased in June 2019 for $4,000.00.

Caused Discomfort Yes

Ali

AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kids happy with matresses

Kids got new matresses recently, they are supper happy with the comfort level of the matresses. No more complaints about hard matresses. The kids are sleeping better. As we have chemical sensitivities there was no chemical smell either.

Purchased in April 2019.