Latitude Low Rate Mastercard

Latitude Low Rate Mastercard

Pros

• $69 Annual Fee

• Low Interest Rate of 9.89% on purchases & up to 55 days interest free

• Price Protection (buy now and if the price drops within 30 days, the difference will be refunded)

• Purchase Protection (if an eligible purchase is accidentally damaged or stolen within 90 days, Latitude Financial Services will help repair or replace it)

• Extended Warranty (1 year extra warranty on eligible purchases that have an existing one-to-two-year manufacturer's warranty)

Cons

• 3% International Transaction Fee

• Payment Handling Fees ($0.95 online including BPAY, $2.50 in person)

Sophie

SophieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick, easy and fast application process with great rates.

I'm extremely happy with the process I experienced with Latitude. I received exceptional customer service over the phone. The application process was quick and easy. I really enjoy the online card management side of things, it really makes managing your account very easy.

Card / Account Used ForSpecial Purchases

terry

terryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

excellent rate

good rates good service card accepted everywhere its, a shame there is no balance transfer as I want to close my other card. otherwise no problems would recommend the card

Card / Account Used ForEveryday Expenses and Online Shopping
Shane B.

Shane B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent card good rate

Excellent card and interest rate easily manageable from the app. The only issue is it takes 3-5 days for repayments to go through if you do it via direct transfer and you are charged a fee if you use bpay.

Card Start DateOctober 2019
Card / Account Used ForSpecial Purchases
Jainell

JainellCentral Queensland, QLD

This is the perfect card

This card is exceptional easy to use, 55 days interest free what more do you need in a card. Very easy to apply, interest rate is very low, love using it

Kymp

KympSydney, NSW

Worst customer service EVER.

Received a low rate MasterCard, couldnt activate as they had my DOB wrong. Couldnt speak to a human for 3 days. When I did, ( overseas )was told to upload my documents AGAIN which I did weeks ago during the application process. Then told to call them back to make sure they updated it.
The incorrect DOB was noticed by Dee during the initial application but was obviously not updated then. So this is the 2nd time they messed up and my time is being wasted trying to fix it. I do not recommend Latitude. Whats the point of a good product when you have no customer service ?

Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is just what I was looking for

Noi have not gone overseas yet but if I would it would be great to have a card like this I could do so much with it I love it

Rewards
Card Start DateSeptember 2019

nikoff

nikoffCentral, SA

it's my backup!!

l normally use cash to pay for things but am using my mastercard more and more. The only downside is that it takes 3 business days for a payment to go through from my bank account to my Mastercard account

Great Rate

Had no problems with it overseas. Withdrew money on credit in Thailand and paid it back at a low rate when i returned. Found it to be save and efficient. Even bought the air tickets and hotel on the card.

Rewards
Card Start DateNovember 2012
Scott K.

Scott K.South East Queensland, QLD

Low Rate is an understatement!

When Latitude says Low Rate, they are seroius! This is the best rate credit card I have been able to find. Even cheaper than the big 4 banks! Thank you Latitude!

Sebastian

SebastianSydney, NSW

Perfect card

Easy to set up, easy to navigate web site. Excellent product . I'd recommend this card to all my friends. And relatives. I intend going overseas next year and will deffo be taking this card with me.

Card Start DateAugust 2019
Card / Account Used ForEveryday Expenses

Years using that without any problem !!

When I did, even I had a communication to Australia, even from South and North America, always service, listening and concern for us, your customer, was and it is smoot and great !!

Buster

BusterSydney, NSW

Payment of handling fee

I find it easy paying at a post office and with the interest rate i get charged, i find the $2.50 handling fee every time i make a payment a bit over the top!

Card / Account Used ForOnline Shopping