4.1

Causes Irritation  · No
Stains Clothes · No
4.2
Colour
Smell
4.3
Coverage
Brand Manager for Le Tan? Claim your listing.

Meg RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts

Why did they discontinue the BEST GRADUAL TAN on the market

Why did you they change the formula from the Daily Glow Gradual Tan in the yellow tube. It barely had a smell, didn’t streak, was a bit thinker so didn’t drip on my bath mats and had sunscreen in it. The new Coconut Water one in the blue tube isn’t nearly as good.
So disappointed. Show details
Paula
PaulaPerth, WA

This is a perfect self tanning lotion I can’t live without

Applied to self tanning let it dry great tan the next day have used it for years but noticed that coles haven’t got any in stock as I Absolutely love the self tanning as it doesn’t streak and it doesn’t smell and it doesn’t leave any marks on your sheets Show details
Suzanne Swanston
Suzanne SwanstonNorthern Region, NSW2 posts

It’s a Great Product

Product 3 minutes it is so easy to apply plus it’s got S P F 15 At least someone is thinking Of sun protection but we cannot find anywhere to buy the product Show details
Danielle
Danielle

Zero tan

I have applied this moisturiser daily, sometimes twice daily for one week & I have zero tan, not even a little. It is very watery so does rub in well, but I am very disappointed. Show details
Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
carinn
carinn
  Fair Incentive

amazing

this is my first time using it today and my first time using a fake tan. So far i really like it and it has a nice scent. I'll see what the results are in a few days Show details
Coco
CocoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Literally worked after 1 application!!

Fantastic product, honestly didn't think I'd see results for days but I put it on at night after having a shower and it wasn't greasy, woke up in the morning tanned! Show details
Smell
Mel
Mel

Been using this for some time now, and it is just amazing, I just apply it daily till I get the colo

Absolutely amazing wont find a better moisturiser tanner, I recommend it highly, especially for fair skinned people because it gives you a nice glowing tan, looks very natural.

Very good !!

Simone
SimoneSydney

Amazing product

I've been using this product for about 7 years and it's just amazing.

Really delivers what says in the label and best has a nice vanilla scent instead of the characteristic smell of others tanning lotion.

shame I can not find it to buy anymore

Could anyone help me please re a shop that I could buy it

Lorraine
Lorraine

Love this product

Where can I get this product as its so good and I can't get it anymore in any of the major shops .

Such good a good tan and you can stay in the sun not burn and turn a lovely colour . Brillant

K.E
K.EGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC10 posts

lilypie
lilypie66 posts

Best I've found for fair skin

Gives a natural look after a few days and is streak free. Best smell of the fake tans that I have found so far. A lot of fake tans give my fair skin an orange look, but this is more on the brown side.

Jacinta D
Jacinta D

Okay

The first time I used this, it was great. The colour came out great and there was no problem but the second time, I got a rash that's really red and itchy. Don't know why that's happened seeing as the first time there was no problem but I'm not too sure about using this tan again unfortunately

Beach girl
Beach girl

Best thing I've used

This is a fantastic product and I would recommend this to all of my friends. This is the first time I've used a tanning product and I don't think I even need to try out any more. No red patches no itchiness just a great brown glow! Smells great and is a very even brown colour and doesn't leave any unattractive bloches or lines!

Tahli
Tahli2 posts

Patch Test!

I've never used a tanning product before but I really wanted a natural looking tan, so I bought this unfortunately it gave me lots of red patches on my legs, I noticed after I put it all over my body so I hope into the shower straight away, it's sad because it actually has giving me a really beautiful natural looking colour, so I would recommend the product but definitely do a patch test first, I don't have sensitive skin but I still had a reaction, over all it gives an amazing colour and it smells really nice.

caron
caronSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

I am covered in a red itchy rash, everywhere I put it is red raw and itchy

Do not use this product without testing a patch first. I can't sleep because of the itchiness, I look like a leper. I have a Melbourne cup function on that cost me an arm and a leg, a new outfit and I look so horrible with this red rash and lack of sleep.

Don't even think about using this product if you have slightly sensitive skin and don't assume because it's Le Tan that you won't have an allergic reaction to it. I have now read several reviews saying it has done the same thing.