Le Tan Daily Glow Gradual Lotion

Le Tan Daily Glow Gradual Lotion

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Le Tan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (4)
  • Stains ClothesYes (0) · No (4)
  • Colour
  • Smell
  • Ease of Application
  • Coverage
Suzanne Swanston
Suzanne SwanstonNorthern Region, NSW

It’s a Great Product

Product 3 minutes it is so easy to apply plus it’s got S P F 15 At least someone is thinking Of sun protection but we cannot find anywhere to buy the product

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Zero tan

I have applied this moisturiser daily, sometimes twice daily for one week & I have zero tan, not even a little. It is very watery so does rub in well, but I am very disappointed.

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles.

amazing

this is my first time using it today and my first time using a fake tan. So far i really like it and it has a nice scent. I'll see what the results are in a few days

Purchased in November 2018.

Smell

Coco
CocoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Literally worked after 1 application!!

Fantastic product, honestly didn't think I'd see results for days but I put it on at night after having a shower and it wasn't greasy, woke up in the morning tanned!

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $8.00.

Self-Tanning Products

Find out how Le Tan Daily Glow Gradual Lotion compares to other Self-Tanning Products

Been using this for some time now, and it is just amazing, I just apply it daily till I get the colo

Absolutely amazing wont find a better moisturiser tanner, I recommend it highly, especially for fair skinned people because it gives you a nice glowing tan, looks very natural.
Very good !!

Simone
SimoneSydney

Amazing product

I've been using this product for about 7 years and it's just amazing.
Really delivers what says in the label and best has a nice vanilla scent instead of the characteristic smell of others tanning lotion.
shame I can not find it to buy anymore
Could anyone help me please re a shop that I could buy it

Love this product

Where can I get this product as its so good and I can't get it anymore in any of the major shops .
Such good a good tan and you can stay in the sun not burn and turn a lovely colour . Brillant

K.E
K.EGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Holy grail product!!

lilypie
lilypie

Best I've found for fair skin

Gives a natural look after a few days and is streak free. Best smell of the fake tans that I have found so far. A lot of fake tans give my fair skin an orange look, but this is more on the brown side.

Okay

The first time I used this, it was great. The colour came out great and there was no problem but the second time, I got a rash that's really red and itchy. Don't know why that's happened seeing as the first time there was no problem but I'm not too sure about using this tan again unfortunately

Best thing I've used

This is a fantastic product and I would recommend this to all of my friends. This is the first time I've used a tanning product and I don't think I even need to try out any more. No red patches no itchiness just a great brown glow! Smells great and is a very even brown colour and doesn't leave any unattractive bloches or lines!

Patch Test!

I've never used a tanning product before but I really wanted a natural looking tan, so I bought this unfortunately it gave me lots of red patches on my legs, I noticed after I put it all over my body so I hope into the shower straight away, it's sad because it actually has giving me a really beautiful natural looking colour, so I would recommend the product but definitely do a patch test first, I don't have sensitive skin but I still had a reaction, over all it gives an amazing colour and it smells really nice.

caron
caronSouth East Queensland, QLD

I am covered in a red itchy rash, everywhere I put it is red raw and itchy.

Do not use this product without testing a patch first. I can't sleep because of the itchiness, I look like a leper. I have a Melbourne cup function on that cost me an arm and a leg, a new outfit and I look so horrible with this red rash and lack of sleep.
Don't even think about using this product if you have slightly sensitive skin and don't assume because it's Le Tan that you won't have an allergic reaction to it. I have now read several reviews saying it has done the same thing.

Itchy
Itchy

Red Itchy Rash

I also have a severe rash from using this product - never had any reaction to skin products before. It's a shame as the colour does look good - except for the red itchy rash which is hard to elliviate the itch. I have thrown thus product in the bin!

az
azBundoora

My favourite tan

I use this tan all the time, I got it because it was cheap and man it works...
It has spf 15 which is a huge bonus.
Whenever I use it, people tell me I look like I got a a tan
So natural looking

Only CON is the smell, not nice at all