Le Tan Fast Tan Foaming Mousse

Le Tan Fast Tan Foaming Mousse

Deep Bronze, Bronze, Dark Bronze

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

HowItReallyIs

HowItReallyIsSydney, NSW

WHy do they make it over 100 ML?

Caz1310

Caz1310Melbourne

Patchy and weird

Even though my skin was moisturised prior to use this dried to a very patchy uneven unnatural colour. It went on very well and was easily applied but the final result was awful. It looked just passable for an evening event. In daylight it was awful. Thank goodness I used it just on my legs..had to wear long pants to hide it. Do not recommend at all.

Why is the Bronze Mousse Discontinued

I have very fair skin with pink undertone,Bronze (Discontinued one) was excellent for me.Please bring it back.Please☹️.It was just the right colour and looked natural,not even my family knew it was a fake tan,even got compliments how good my legs look

LiamF

LiamFMelbourne

Not a fan

Not a very big fan of this tan, I felt sticky for a long time and the tan was very patchy, I did enjoy the smell though it was bare able

Absolutely amazing!

I’m a newbie to self tanning, and this is the first product I went for based on the reviews. I exfoliated and moisturised with a thick coco balm before applying. It went on smoothly, evenly and absolutely streak free. It’s such a gorgeous colour, and looks very, very natural.

Liv

LivMelbourne

Orange

The tan applied very well and was not streaky or patchy. i wasn't overly please with the colour when i washed it off. it did give me a more tanned look but it had a very bright orange glow compared to other self tanners. it wasn't as brown based as i had wished. this may just be limited to the bronze shade i purchased.

Coral

CoralPerth

Best tanning product ever made.

I'm pretty white and this was perfect for me. I love this tanning product because it leaves behind NO streaks whatsoever. Just make sure to shake good before using as it says on the bottle otherwise it comes out too dark

Amazing!!

Emmy

Emmy

Best tan ever!!

I highly recommend any of the Le Tan - tanning Mousses,
I'm pretty pale but use the deep bronze and let it develop over the day. I use the express mousse in the deep (green base) for 2.5 hours gives an amazing bronze colour.

It's excellent!

After reading these reviews I went with the DEEP BRONZE mousse, and I have no regrets! I just applied once, and I got an instantly deep, rich colour which looks completely natural. I can't believe how much better my legs look in a skirt!! It rubs in really easily, dries without any blotches and the colour is very even. I know I didn't apply it perfectly even, but it still comes out all the same colour. I'm so impressed. I haven't used fake tan in about 15 years, and they certainly have come a long way. Although, somehow fake tan still makes your skin have that fake tan smell!

Best product ever !!

I've used both the BRONZE and ULTRA BRONZE, my favourite being the Bronze mousse. I find using 2 application of the Bronze is perfect. This tan never fades off patchy.

Hollie

HollieDarwin

Fake tanning has come a long way :)

Shaz WHobart

Happy with this product

I purchased Le tan mousse in bronze and was a bit worried when I read reviews stating the colour wasn't obvious once developed. However I did 2 applications with a tanning mit and was really happy with the colour. I am fair skinned though.

BEST natural looking tan ever used!

I recently bought this tan in the colour bronze. at first i was sceptical of it as its so cheap i thought it would be orange and look very fake and not apply evenly but it is the most natural looking tan ive ever used! it does not look fake at all and is so even! although next time i will definitely be buying the deep bronze one as the bronze one does not have that much colour even after applying 2 coats.

Awesome Natural Looking

Easy to put on when using the glove. I love the Deep Bronze one as the colour is deep and rich. Have tried the bronze one (gold label) but colour is weak and not as long lasting as the deep bronze. It doesn't look fake at all, no streaking and lasts about 3-4 days before it starts to fade. Same times you can pick it up in Woolies for around $6 per can. Definitely worth a try.

Sabrina

SabrinaSydney

Very natural looking tan.

I tried the BRONZE mousse and i am very pleased with the results i am yet to try it on its own i have only tried it on top of the Le Tan Deep Bronze Spray and i ended up more ORANGE then i was bronze but after a couple of days it settled nicely and i have since used the BRONZE mousse over the spray and my tan looks amazing.

so happy!!!

Its worth every cent... I've never spray tanned before; for
The fear of being orange -_- my boyfriend was able to apply the tan all over my body I left it on longer then 6 hours... And I was a dark brown with the bronze and after a shower I was afraid it was all coming off but I was still a nice natural bronze so I'm happy just how long does it last!? Smells too sweet though but my friends thought it was nice and I looked good.. Will buy it again and again.

Amy

Amy

Use only Deep Bronze

I love Deep Bronze, it's a nice natural looking tan that lasts up to a week. Easy to apply with gloves and I don't experience any streaking. Don't bother with regular Bronze, colour isn't deep enough. The smell of all of colours isn't as nice as other brands.

Do not waste your time with Dark Bronze, it's like they've used a completely different formula with much more green base yet seems lighter than Deep Bronze and far less natural.

Very good for the price

I've been using this tanning mousse for the past six or so months and for a drugstore brand, it's very good. The bronze mousse doesn't give much colour though even with the recommended two layers so I would definitely go for the deep bronze mousse. It looks very natural and not orange, but it does feel sticky for quite a while after you've applied it. It's quite water proof as well and lasts about five days on me before it starts looking patchy.

Disappointed. You have changed the formula???

I used to LOVE IT, but the new formula is VERY DISSAPOINTING!! Please bring the Fabulous old one.