2Leachco Snoogle Original

Leachco Snoogle Original

2Leachco Snoogle Original
3.5

58% · 117 · 37%
Brand Manager for Leachco? Claim your listing.

Nick
Nick

Cool design, cheap pillow

Cool design but once your in that position your locked in for good or it’s a wrestling match with the pillow and covers. Besides a cool design the actual “pillow” for your head is nothing more than a cheap $15 Walmart polyester pillow which is too firm and uncomfortable & gets really warm and it’s Jan. so I can only imagine how that feels in summer. Not sure if my opinion is biased considering I’m a guy and therefore not pregnant and may not be looking for the same type of support as the target market for this product. Just my honest everyday joe opinion.

Nerida
NeridaSydney

Reduced back pain

I have degenerative disc disease causing a massive amount of pain, especially after a night’s sleep. Using this pillow though has greatly reduced the immense amount of pain I used to feel in the morning. It has increased my quality of life and I couldn’t live without it now. I recommend to all back pain sufferers.

Peggy
PeggyMelbourne2 posts

Life saver

Have been using it since the second trimester of pregnancy. This C shape well support from the neck, right through the whole back, to legs especially when sleeping on sides. Am still using it for breastfeeding position support. The only draw back is the pillow cover, not as durable, get pilling easily.

Fergusnoodle
FergusnoodleSydney, NSW5 posts

Very uncomfortable

The pillow is too high in the head section. The fabric is scratchy. I tended to get tangled in it at nighttime and I had to get up frequently to go to the bathroom. It didn't really support my huge twin belly very well. It is very expensive. I wouldn't recommend purchasing this pillow.

Kelly2016
Kelly2016

Not fit for use

I had the back n belly pillow for my first pregnancy and it was amazing. For my second pregnancy 4 years later there were more options and I chose the snoogle total body pillow. It is horrible; the stuffing is very hard and I get sore ears from lying on it. There is also too much stuffing in it so I find my legs are too far apart which is causing back, hip and leg pain to the point I can't use it. I asked about returning it to babys r us less than a month after purchasing it and was told I could not return it as it was not defective. In my view it is not fit for use.

Kristy
Kristy

Not worth the price

First of all, the quality isn't good for the price (quite expensive). The pillow itself and the cover are made of polyester/cotton, so it gets pretty hot when using it. I used it during the fall and winter, so just imagine how it'll feel in the summer. Another option is to buy 100% cotton pillow, but expect to pay much more. Second of all, the shape of the head part is just not right - I think it's too high, so I frequently woke up with neck pain and numb hands and didn't feel rested at all.

Vika
VikaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC10 posts

Lifesaver!

I bought this pillow when i was about 12 weeks pregnant with my first in Feb 13 and loved it straight away! We are now expecting second bub (i am 26 weeks) and i got out my lovely pillow as soon as i crossed 12 weeks :) I love it! After almost 3 years it has not lost it's shape, does not smell and supports me in all the right places! My 1 year old lves it, my hubby loves it and i do too lol Make sure you buy couple of spare pillow cases...

This pillow even came to hospital and kept me comfy over there!

Suse_sheep
Suse_sheepCHADSTONE6 posts

Stopped the back pain instantly

At about 26 weeks I began to experience a lot of lower back pain while sleeping. Normal pillows in various configurations provided only temporary relief. Normally I'm a back sleeper so the adjustment to side was not great. Looked at all the reviews which was confusing as maternity pillows seem to be a personal choice. Snoogle provided good support where I need it (head, neck, back, knees and belly). The relief was instant. I slept so well that I even began sleeping all night again without the usual toilet visits! Can be used a number of ways and I highly recommend.
All over support. Manageable size. Comfortable, pain free sleep!
Goss777NSW, 27679 posts

Couldnt Sleep without it

Unwrapping the pillow is a bit of an experience as the pillow is curved and measures about 2m from end to end. but once you have read the instructions and snuggle in its hard to imagine how you ever slept without it when pregnant. it supports you in all the right places and has numerous useful applications from sitting up, feeding to a number of sleeping positions
Supported in all the right places
hard to maneuver under covers in winter
aciddie
aciddieVictoria, 397721 posts

i used this for my first pregnancy and now and using it for my second.. it also came in handy for breast feeding, my 18 month old son also likes to snuggle up in it and watch tv.
Best sleep ever!!!
hard to get cover back on
ekeen
ekeenSydney, NSW2 posts

Don't think I could have survived my pregnancy without my Snoogle!

I used my Snoogle through both my pregnancies and loved it! It provided the right level of support as a pillow and between my legs, as well as stopping me from rolling. I couldn't rate it highly enough. When I fell pregnant second time, it one of the first things I got excited about - yay I can use my Snoogle again. It was also great as a support pillow during breast feeding as well - so versatile.
Comfortable, great shape
My husband felt replaced!!! ;0)
Glitter_GirlGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC18 posts

Mummydearest
Mummydearest32 posts

ecey
eceyAU

Bad

I purchased Snoogle after I read good reviews. This product is good for when you have a short break/ resting but not throughout the night. I am disappointed with flaws of this product.
Good back and arm support. Good for day time resting
I use a contoured latex pillow and I found Snoogle is too high for my neck. It overheats my body temperature, hardly can have good night sleep.
NatDe
NatDe64 posts

I love this pillow. I wish I could have afforded one with my first two pregnancies. I could never get comfortable before, but now I look forward to bed time because the pillow is so great to sleep with. It supports my head, stomach, legs and back. I would rate this as a pregnancy must-have. I would even continue to sleep with it when I'm not pregnant it is so comfortable.
Extremely comfortable. Can roll over to other side without having to move pillow.
My husband was not impressed to find that he had been replaced by a giant pillow down the middle of the bed. A bit expensive for something that is basically just a big pillow.